a little rain, lots of LOVE <3

see_moua85

sarNie Egg
Main character
Lee Haneul (Fictional girl)
Kim Jaejoong

Chapter 1
"Aaaaagh!!" "Sssshhhh." *CRASH!* *CLUNK!* "Ow." "That hurts." As if it has taken that as a sign, the light suddenly came back on, revealing Haneul in one corner, rubbing a bump on her head, & Jaejoong in another corner on his rear end, "Heh, oops. Mianhae." Both apologized in unison. After the laughing stopped, Haneul & Jaejoong realized what kind of situation they were in. For all they know, they were stuck somewhere between the parking lot & the 5th floor. One had a bump on her head, the other could barely sit down, & both were still soggy from the rain. What a predicament. In her little corner of the now stranded elevator, Haneul had curled up in fetal position with her head on her knee & unshed tears in her brown eyes, 'Gosh, she looks so small, so scared. I've never seen her like this before. I need to do something, but what?' Suddenly, he knew what. He crossed the elevator & sat down next to her. Wrapping his arm around her tightly, he planted a gentle kiss on the bump on her head. She relaxed at his touch & soon, fell asleep in his warm embrace. He looked down at the sleeping girl in his arm & felt a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth, 'She looks so sweet, just like an angel.' She woke up after a while, but then, realized she would've been better off asleep, because they'd nothing to do & were bored out of their minds. They tried to play tic-tac-toe, but they'd no paper to write on. They attempted at 20 questions but they got tired of it after about 8 questions. Then, Jaejoong had a brilliant idea. He took out a rose from his bag that he carried with him. It still had water dropping from it since it has been in the rain. He held it in between his teeth & then, in his most sultry voice said, "My lady, would you care to Tango?" She blinked at him, laughter spilling out of her mouth. She stood up & thought, 'Hey, why not? I'm bored. Besides, he looks good with that rose, really, really good.' She wrapped her arms around his small waist & together, they stepped across the cramped little box. In the distant background, they could've sworn they heard traditional tango music playing. As they got to the other end, mutely & simultaneously, both headed in the opposite direction, their steps in perfection. He laid a hand on her thigh, high enough to be sexy & low enough so she wouldn't slap him, & dipped her down. She leaned back easily into his arm, & in turn took the rose in her own mouth. As they stared into each other's eyes, Jaejoong said, "We've been in here WAY too long." "Aniyo, aniyo, aniyo. You're making this very difficult & it's not." This was Haneul's desperate attempt to teach Jaejoong how to play cat's cradle. She looked down at the mess of tangled string in his hand & sighed, "Araso, one more time. You take this one here, & put it on this finger." The tip of her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on fixing the messed up strings, *Gosh, she looks cute like that.* "Jaejoong? Jaejoong? Annyeong. Wake up." "Mwo? Oh, hehe, mian." He blushed, & hoped that she didn't notice, 'Why is he blushing? Eh, he probably needs to use the restroom or something. I shouldn't think too much into it.' Haneul noticed his hands were all tangled up in the piece of string they were working with. She giggle & reformed them after he'd stop trying to get them untied but was instead just making it worse, "There, all finished." Jaejoong looked down to see the neat little shape formed from the piece of string attached to his hands. He playfully stuck his nose in the air & said, "Ha! See how good I'm." Haneul laughed & punched him in the arm, "YOU?! Yah, I was the one who...Oh forget it. You're so annoying!" Jaejoong caught her arm & pulled her body close to his, "Am I really, that annoying?" He murmured into her ear. Haneul leaned against him & rested her head on his shoulder, 'He's so close, & he smells so good. Why does this all feel so right?'

End of Chapter 1

see_moua85

sarNie Egg
just a little reminder, i'm the writer of the ff "Love in the ice, Secret code, Notebook, etc.," i just want to apologize to those who have been following up my ff and reading Notebook. i'm sorry that i couldn't finish the ff, my computer die on me making me lose all my school work and ff. hope you guys understand. in replacement for the Notebook, i wrote this one instead. hope you guys will enjoy this as much as you guys have enjoy my other ff and thank you again for supporting me again the last time i was here :)

see_moua85

sarNie Egg
here is chapter 2 of a little rain, lots of LOVE

Chapter 2
Haneul laid her head in one corner, & feet in the other. Jaejoong sat next to her, with his dark brown eyes closed & eyebrows up. He was sitting in an Indian style with his hands on his knee & finger pressed together. He was chewing on his pink plump lips & puffed out his cheeks every seconds. Slowly, he said, "Ooooommmm." Haneul opened one eye & look at him through her thick lashes, "What in the world are you doing?" "Ssssshhh. I’m meditating." Haneul burst out laughing. After a couple of minutes, she managed to gasp out, "You, you...you look like a...a frog." Jaejoong lost his serious look & started cracking up, too "Yah, I do NOT look like a frog." They were laughing so hard that their stomach started to hurt & they'd to lean onto each other for support. She fell against him & they fell to the floor laughing. After they'd calmed down, Haneul felt a blush creeping into her cheek. She liked this feeling of being very close to him. It was very comfy. Behind her, she heard him yawn sleepily, "You should get some rest." She told him. He smiled showing his dimples, "If I fall asleep, who’ll be here when the elevator starts up again, hm?" She smiled back, & gently, began to sing. Out of her mouth came the most beautiful sound Jaejoong had heard. It was gentle & pure, & so clear & sweet. It was like a lullaby, & soon Jaejoong was snoring away behind her. She wriggled a bit in his lap & closed her brown eyes, too. When they woke up, they were bored. Again. Then, Haneul decided to give Jaejoong a new look. Unfortunately, Jaejoong didn’t think that was such a hot idea. Finally, they came to a mutual agreement. They would give each other makeover, "OW! That hurts." "Well, if you would stop moving it wouldn’t." "Ara, ara, but PPALI!" "Ok, I’m almost done." "Haneul, you said that 15 minutes ago." Jaejoong had no idea what she was doing to his black hair; all he knows was that it hurt, badly. The only reason he agreed to this was because she would let him play with her brownish black hair after she was done, "There, aren’t you pretty?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at his reflection shining on the wall of the elevator. His black hair was in clumps on top of his head & they were sticking straight up in the air. He burst out laughing, "I look like I’m 15. That’s it Haneul. Time for revenge." She laughed & sat down in front of him. After all, they'd an agreement. He took a strand of her brownish black hair & started to braid it. He'd no idea where he learned to braid but he was doing a pretty good job. They sat in silence as Jaejoong crowned Haneul’s head with tiny braids. When he was done he leaned close to her face & whispered, "There you go, princess." She shivered. It felt weird with him being so close but she liked it. She never felt this way about him before & she didn’t know why she did now. She giggled at their reflection, "Look." She pointed, "It’s the princess & the punk rocker."

see_moua85

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3
Haneul buried herself deeper into his surrounding arm, closing her brown eyes, peacefully. She was very comfortable in his lap, with no idea of how she actually, got there. They were both dry & warm, although she refused to give up his jacket just yet. It felt protective & safe, much like being around him did. He leaned his head against hers. He was exhausted. It'd been a long & interesting day. They'd been in this box for over 8 hours now but it wasn’t as bad as he'd expected. They'd had fun together. Strange & uncomfortable at times but fun nonetheless. He heard her yawn below him & opened his dark brown eyes, "You should try to get some sleep." He said, "Ne, I guess but are you sure you won’t get bored or lonely?" He laughed, lightly "Ne, I’m sure." She looked at him doubtfully, but finally sleep overcame her. With her brown eyes half closed, she murmured, "Araso." Her head fell against his muscular chest & she suddenly felt slightly uncomfortable, 'Am I going to fall asleep on his LAP?!' She asked herself. Personally, she'd no problem with that but wouldn’t he find that a bit weird? However, all doubts disintegrated when she felt his other arm wrapping around her as well, pulling her small body even closer to his embrace. With an almost unnoticed sigh of relief she closed her brown eyes once again. Jaejoong smiled when he heard a soft almost inaudible snore coming from the girl in his arm. He closed his dark brown eyes & once again, let his head collapse against hers. His thoughts drifted into a peaceful reverie. What would happen once they got out of here? Would they go back to just being people who knew each other? Or would they be Chingu? A part of him felt that even that wasn’t good enough. He wanted more than chingu, a couple, the concept itself made him smile widely, & the fact that she was asleep in his arm didn’t seem to help keep those thoughts at bay. Still, it WAS a possibility. It couldn’t hurt THAT much to ask her out, some time. Who knows? Maybe she’d even say yes. Jaejoong unknowingly fell asleep, completely forgetting his job of staying up until the elevator started up again. He figure that tomorrow he would try his luck with this gorgeous girl in his arm.

The End