A little love, A little music

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling

Chapter 5- The party

at the airport...​
"ahh finally in bangkok!!!!" yaya bounced up and down like a little girl. she missed her home town so much! she looked around at all the people.. and all the signs... where could they be? would they recognize her?? And there they were, her 2 best friends. Margie and yaya's cousin Mint. She ran towards them and dropped her luggage and gave them a hug!!
"AHHHHHH i miss you both SOOO MUCH!!!"
"we miss you too!! its not fair you stayed there for so long! look at you! you look gorgeous!" margie looked at yaya top to bottom grinning.
"welcome back sis! can't believe you're gonna live here with me! its gonna be awesome!" mint was so happy yaya was back, they both were like sisters and it wasn't the same without her.
They walked out of the airport and margie shouted "welcome to thailand babes!woohoo!" waving her arms in the air attracting lots of attention. "haha margie you never change" yaya sighed and smiled, glad to have her childhood friend back.
"AND TO CELEBRATE YOU COMING BACK! we're taking YOU to a party tonight!" this time margie was dancing her way to the car.
"yea! theres a party tonight.. good way for you to get to know a few people in our year.. and with the dress i got you..."
"woahh... mint.. dress? you got me a dress? come on you know i don't like those party dresses.."
"come on yaya, let's give you a BIG opening back, and plus you're gonna get a tone of cute guys on you before you even start RGC" mint gave her a convincing smile.. Yaya smiled back guiltily, she didn't need any guys, she already had one.. by now they were in the car.
"unless... YOU ALREADY HAVE A BEAU!!" margie shouted, wide eyed and open mouthed they both grabbed each of yaya's are "Who is he??? farang??? is he cute??"
"hahah nonono.. it's not.. well.. um? he's.. but .." yaya turned pink as she looked at her friends
"well it's just this guy i met, he actually goes to school here... but i only know his name.. and we haven't contacted since i met him then.. but he promised.." and she touched her locket...
"what's his name?!!" mint shouted
"not telling!!" yaya replied grinning
"mint hand me a bag please" margie said
"why?"
"cause i need to barff....." margie was making barf actions while mint was giggling. yaya was pretending to be angry but she couldn't help giggling too
"hahaha sorry ya just joking.. but girl he won't know just come to the party ok? it's gonna be THE BOMB!"
"yea! i can't believe boy and mark would invite us.." mint said staring out of the window.
"WHAT!" margie shouted
"this is BOY's PARTY?!!... i'm out.. "
"awww come on margie... you have to go!! its my 'celebrating' party remember" yaya pouted
"FINE! but mint, you're gonna have to dress me up like a goddess. teach em' who's who. show em' that i am NOT a TOM!!" margie raged.
"hahaha jaaa margie, jut hai! (thai.. translate: i'll do it for you?or like will prepare for you.. or rather yes ma'am haha sorry dunno how to explain) .

at the party.....

"NAADECHH!!! AHH i missed you so much babes!!!" pita shouted and ran up to Nadech and gave him a hug and an air kiss.
"pita, i told you i am not your boyfriend so don't call me that" nadech pushed her off him and tried to move away but she hugged his arm tight.
"But you've never said no!!! come on.. don't you wanna taste these lips??" she said leaning over for a kiss but nadech pushed her away
"if our family aren't friend and if i don't respect your parents, i would've said no... but you're like my sister so please stop!"
She'd been going for him.. since forever. but all nadech has done is politely decline her offers because of their close family relationship.
"mark help me!" Nadech reached for his bro...
"haha bro chillax, have some fun... pita, just don't kill him" and mark walked away smirking.
"it's ok hun, drink this and lets get this partay started!!!" and she gulped down her 5th martini, she's been drinking them like shots ever since she walked in. "no i don't drink, thanks"
mark.. you said a few people from our school. and by few i thought you meant 10-15.. NOT THE WHOLE YEAR..

"you ready girls?" mint asked
"can i go change this is too short.."
"yaya you look fine. do i look hot?"
"margie you look hot, now i didn't spend all that time dressing you gals to let it go to waste, so lets party!"
the girls walked in,
yaya.. in...
she had her long brown soft curls down and she was wearing sliver blue inch heels .
<the dress is a teeny bit higher than the knee..>
Mint in..

and the moment margie walked in after yaya, she caught a lot of people's attention- including boy.
<messy bun hair do, with leather boots>
they walked into the party with half the party's eyes on them...
yaya was walking nervously behind mint and margie, wondering what people would think of her. she was so nervous she bumped into a guy.
"Oh, sorry!" "no, i'm sorry i was blocking the way" "nonono.. im clumsy..." she looked up at the person she bumped into..
the guy was dazing into her eyes and smiling at her....
"yaya, this is alex. alex this is yaya my cousin- whos transferring to RGC" mint said... trying to get alex's attention cause he wouldn't stop looking at yaya. "nice to meet you alex" ... and yaya was dragged by margie to get a seats on the bar counter. "cya.."

In 20 minutes there was already gossip going around that theres a 'new girl'... yaya was so nervous she only talked to a few people.. there was alex who was really nice who came by to chat.. then he introduced his friends grate and matt.
"omg margie, is that yOU!? haha mint welldone! you managed to put her into a dress!!" taew walked over to them. the girls laughed.
"hey, i'm taew- you must be yaya... heard a lot about you! and you're gonna transfer to RGC! what subjects are you taking?" They both talked for a few mins, they ended up having a lot in common and Taew's not a hard person to like, she's cute, smart and funny.
"ok well, i have to get going, i have to find O .. cya- nice talking to you yaya!"
when taew walked away.. "she is really nice!" mint smiled... "hey i'm gonna go to the bathroom- be right back" "ok".
Mint walked across the room in her 'really high' high heels. then she saw him. the guy she's been crushing on since high school, but she didn't want to say anything. he was looking at her too, the thought of him made her heart beat fast and someone knocked her over. she closed her eyes, waiting for the pain and the embarasment- but instead of hitting the cold floor, she was in someone's arms. she looked up and marks face was an inch above hers. She could see his features clearly.. his brows.. his eyes.. his nose. they gazed into each other's eyes when reality woke them up.
mark pulled her up "are you ok?"
"yea im fine" she tried walking but she stumbled.. but he caught her. her heels were broken. 'darn heels' she swore under her breath..
"i think my sister's flats are in my car.. you remember p'aff? .. i don't think she would mind if you borrowed them for a while?"
she looked up at him and smiled... "thank you so much!" she took off her heels and followed him out of the party to his car.

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Ooh they gonna meet at the party!!! Can't wait *exciting* more please..! Don hang us here for too long na ja..
Thanks for the update by the way :)

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
thank youu all for tuning in.. i just want to give a little heads up that the 'meeting' might not be as... 'lovely' as the beginning...
^^ ... just twisting the story to make it more of a lakorn style.. NEXT CHAPTER soon!! im still trying to figure out how the story is going to be played... and its hard!!!
hahah so bare with me! - AND also!! happy new year to everyone!! hope you all have a happy happy 2012, with success in whatever you pursue naka!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awww... thank you. And happy new year to you to na ja! Hope to have a full year of yadech and yadech only. And I'm excited to see how you are going to twist the story!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6
i have been so busy this week!! finally get some down time to write more of this :D hope you guys like it!!! will try to put more sweet and YADECH! ... oh and i think im going to change the formatting.. im not really liking the way i write atm... umm structuring... inspired or.. similar.. or.. referenced.. or..??? :scratchchin: :coverlaf: from bellefire? - read foolish heart and LOVED it! :D

Chapter 6-Tears
Yaya: What's taking her so long?? margie.. what do you think is taking mint so long?
Margie sat up, and put down her drink. By now she was a little bit tipsy from 2 glasses of the cocktail she was drinking.
Margie: Don't worry yaya she'll be fine! now come'on! order a drink and we can get this party started!!!
Margie walked out into the dance crowd and showed off her moves, everyone was cheering and the guys in the party were wolf whistling at her. All the guys she caught attention of were swept away by her charm, all except for one. Boy was staring at margie from the bar such a showoff,
Boy: let's she how she'll respond to this
He finished drinking his 5th beer and walked towards the dance floor with a cheeky grin spreading across his face. Boy was about to challenge margie, when everyone heard broken glass and a scream. Margie looked up and saw it was pita screaming infront of yaya.

Pita: *screams and squeals* ahhhhh you b*tch!! look what you did to my new dress. you are going to pay for it. do you know how much it costs?? more then your life allowance that is!!
Pita was about to raise her hand to slap yaya, but margie came in time
Margie: Stop pita! what do you think you're doing. hey you, you better control your girlfriend here or else she's going home with a brown eye.
Nadech and Margie had eye contact. Margie was glaring at Nadech who was about to clear up that he's not her boyfriend. but pita got hold of his arm and started hugging it.
Pita: Nadech!!! kick her out of the party now!!
he tried to get her off but he couldn't. Nadech? no way... probably a different one Yaya thought... she couldn't get a good glimpse of the guy because the annoying girl was blocking his face.
Yaya: Ok, listen here You bumped into me. and YOU dunked your drinks on top of yourself. so 1. i am not paying for the dress and 2. i am not wrong.
And Yaya turned around and was about to make her way towards the bar as people made way for her.. that voice. familiar voice... can't be
Nadech: yaya?
yaya stopped walking. someone called her, it was a familiar tone.. but wasn't margie or mints, they were the only two people she knew here... she turned around. their eyes met.
Yaya: Nadech.. ..
pita: Nadech kaa!! look what she said to me! you have clear this for me because (pita mai yom!!) .. i won't take it! i'm going to tell daddy! nadech you HAVE to settle this for mee!!
Pita tugged at his arm even more.. Nadech couldn't stop looking at yaya. 'Soulmates'. he thought. they were definitely meant to meet again.
Margie: Oiiiii!!! i can't handle it any more shut up! or else i'm going to throw another drink at you! If you can't handle it than Get your boyfriend here to take you home! right yaya?
margie snickered and nudged yaya. Tears were about to burst out of her but she knew she had to keep a bold front. The two were still staring at each other, but he could feel that the way she looked at him wasn't the same anymore.
Yaya: boyfriend huh? yea. go. don't want to see you ever again.
And Yaya ran to the bathroom and she locked herself in.
Margie: wait! yaya! where you?!?!... ugh
Margie made a face at pita and ran after her best friend. Mint and mark came in just in time. Mint saw margie ran after yaya and followed.
Mark: what's going on?
Nadech: YAYA! no it's not like you think
nadech shouted and he was going to go after her.
Pita: Nadech! where are you going! why are you going after Her?! take ME HOME NOW!
Nadech: PITA! i am NOT your boyfriend. and i care about her. so leave me alone and move on!
He took her arm off his and ran towards the direction Yaya went. Pita squealed so loud that everyone covered their ears and she stormed out of the bar. Boy signaled for the DJ to put the music back on.
Boy: um.. ok everybody.. nothing to see.. umm ok drinks in the next 10 minutes on me alright?
everyone cheered, the music continued and everyone went back to enjoying themselves...
mark: boy.. what happened?
Boy: dunno.. something about a girl named yaya?
mark looked at boy with wide eyes.
Mark: sh*t....
and they both followed Nadech...

sorry guys! its short.. part 2 of this chapter coming up! keep on checking this space! sorry for the long wait.. and yea! comments feedback - have a good week everyone!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:clap: :clap: :clap:

A new update, you made my day!

They finally met again and more drama.

Can't wait for more.

:thanks:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
First of all, I'm soooo happy that the whole gang is together! Fabulous couples!!! And second, Nadech better catch up to Yaya and do some explaining. Not that it's his fault she misunderstood but he must take responsibility to sort it all out now that they are TOGETHER again! Hooray! Thank for the updates!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love the update! But it so sad how they have to start off like that! And I agree, nadech have some explaining to do!

Thanks for the update na ja!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys!! i just updated part 1.. so go back to it.. and yeaa! :) i meant to update this last week.. but so much work in the way and atm im really busy cause of school, CNY, and also a charity project i am working on for thai students who were impacted by the flood! ~ if any one is interested let me know and i will send you a link to a page! anyways happy late chinese new year to everyone! may the lucky year of the dragon bring all happiness and wealth and success!

so.... here you go! part 2 of chapter 6:

"YAYA!!! open the door! c'mon don't do this!!" Margie was shouting while banging on the door,
Yaya locked herself in the bathroom she was sitting on the floor. crying her eyes out and covering her ears. Nadech ran over and saw margie bang on the door. he got onto the other side of the door and knocked even louder and shouted.
"Yaya!! it's not like what you think!! I.. "
He was about to explain but he was too slow, margie interupted him first "Dude! what's your problem?? how do you even know her?"
Mint, mark and boy followed after Nadech. Everyone was looking at him for answers but all he cared about was his soulmate who was crying her eyes out.

"dude what's going on? Nadech? Calm down.. And tell us" Mark said.
"Mark. it's her," as he said this he touched the letter Y necklace "she thinks I'm with pita! It's not true... YAYA! Listen to me please" he continued banging on the door.
Boy and mark looked at each other.. Boy then remembered the girl mark was talking about. Mint was looking at mark for answers but he was deep in thought... Margie was loosing her patience..she pushed nadech away and shouted " you know what, stay away from my friend! Clearly she's not coming out cause you're here!"
Mark looked at boy and nodded
"come here" boy said taking hold of margie's hand and pulling her away from the toilets. She was causing a racket and screaming him to let go.
"let go you idiot!!!" She kicked him in the shin and got loose but boy was faster her wrapped his arms around her.
"oii pervert! Let me go!"
" if you're not going to go like a good girl I'm afraid I'm going to have to use a different method."
And he lifted her onto his shoulders. (like saichon did to nangfah) Margie was kicking and screaming like a little girl.
"remember you made me do this..."
he carried her to the car park and shoved her into his car, he quickly strapped her in, and locked the door so she couldn't escape. then he got in and drove off.
"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! EE NAH NUAT! you better not do anything to me!"
"a guy like me?? do something to you.. haha in your dreams e'tom! you're not my taste."
and he speeded off on the motor way.

"Mark where is he taking margie?" mint asked, "i'm not sure actually, but she'll be fine.. now what we have to do is get yaya to listen to nadech."
"ok. stop. tell me first what is going on.. how do you two know each other? she just got back from america.. she doesn't know anyone in thailand".
"Nadech.."
"mint, did you see that locket yaya was wearing?..." and he explained the whole story to her. leaving out the specific details like he did with his family, but she was convinced that he really loves her.
"so now you know my story, can you help us, please?" nadech begged mint. He would never beg anyone for anything. but he would do anything to get him and yaya back like they were.
Mint nodded and smiled at mark. His heart was beating fast. her sweet smile and kind heart.. he could feel butterflies in his stomach.. what was this.. tingly feeling he was feeling?
Nadech cleared his throat, that broke the eye contact between mint and mark.
"mark.. i've got a plan. but i need your help."
"kay bro, what do you need?" ...

'Almost there...' Nadech was getting in to the toilet through a window with mark at the bottom pushing him up. "MARK! JUMP!" he was up. he held on and jumped down on to the floor. There she was, his soulmate. standing across him teary eyed. He forgot how beautiful she was.
"yaya... i missed you so much" and he ran to her and hugged her. A tear ran down her face, as she didn't return the hug. He looked at her face and caressed it in his hands. he wiped each tear with his thumbs. "please don't cry... Me.. and"
"stop. whatever.. is going on.. i don't want to know about. here, you can go give this to her instead. i don't want it" She put the locket into his hands and started to walk out. he took her hand. "No. this was meant for you, the song was meant for you. every bit"
"that was just a fling.. nothing more. and you can throw your necklace away. it means nothing anymore." More tears ran down her porcelain face as she ran out into the carpark and got into her car. mint ran after her and knocked on the car window.
"yaya let me drive.. c'mon"
they switched seats, and mint drove them both home in silence.

short update as usual.... im not sure when the next will be up! hope you enjoy!
one last thing.. can someone tell me how i can change the title... ^^... i would like to do like a chapter update on the title.. makes it easier to read i think.. anyways have a good day everyone!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks ukepearl! So much agony, but I have faith in Nadech because has one heart and one love only for Yaya! She needs to not make such fast assumptions...ugh, but Pita made it seem like it was real. No, don't give him back the necklace! T-T

Oh, to change the title, you just press the edit button on your first post and you should be able to add to the title box. Thanks for the update!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks, Ukepearl for the update!

Awww, all my favorite couples are in here. School comes first okay so don't worry about the update.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yeahhhhh, another amazing update. Great job, but the misunderstanding is getting me. They finally meet again and BOOM, there's the misunderstanding! I hope nadech can clear it up with yaya. And I also hope yaya will let nadech explain.

Thanks for the updates na ja! And also happy Chinese new year to you too na ja! Koh hai Mee kwarm sook mak mak na!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
i hope you still going to continue with this ff, i really like this.
And thank you for this wonderful ff :)

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
HEY GUYS!! im trying to write this but i really cant!! if anyone has any storyline ideas please inbox mee!! because i really don't wanna leave this FF! :)
hope everyone is having a good week!
i'm going to attempt to finish/ at least get 6-7 more chapters!
before my exam revision + real exams start!!

so yeaa.... thank you :)