A hmong story

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
thanks mokka for the update.
---------------------

Ying Ya quickly free her arm from his grip in anger, “way better then you’ll ever be.�

Pheng slowly step back in daze, his heart was aching. He should’ve known the answer, but why did he bother to ask her anyways. Maybe he need to hear her say it straight out so he could finally accept the truth?

Ying Ya inhale deeply. It was killing her inside to say those words to him knowing it wasn’t even true, but it was better this way. She lower her head and walk pass him, but he pull her back, embracing her. She struggled pushing him away, but he kept holding her. He kept pushing her to her limits -- she’s afraid she might loose herself conscious.

“Pheng, please let me go. Think about your wife and kid.�

Pheng stops and release Ying Ya and watch her walk off back into the party. His hands runs through his hair giving out a low sighs. Why was he doing this? He can’t be like this! He have a wife; a wife that he vow to love even through thick and thin. Why all of a sudden when Ying Ya step back into his life he kept thinking about her non-stop! This wasn’t suppose to happen!

“great party here uh?� startled Pheng turns around.

“oh, yeah.� Pheng answer.

“you must be Pheng. I’m Lee.�

“Oh I see.�

Lee nodded, “So do you know that Ying Ya girl?�

Pheng hesitated, “No, she just drop something and I gave it back to her.�

Lee nodded and smile sheepishly, “aww…I see.�

mokka

sarNie Adult
Pheng nodded and quickly walked back into the house, leaving Lee standing there by himself. Lee watched as he walked away, "Don't lie to yourself, Pheng. I know that you still love her." He then went to his car and drove off.

Ying Ya let out a deep breathe as she got to the backyard where there were a lot of people and she knew that even if Pheng was there, he wouldn't be able to do anything to her.

"What are you doing here?" said a elder female voice.

Ying Ya turned around and saw his mother standing behind her. she greeted her, "Hi."
"I asked what are you doing here?"
she looked around, "I'm just here with my brother, that is all. We are about to go home anyways."
She looked at Ying Ya up and down, "I see you haven't change a bit at all. What are you doing back here?"
she looked at the woman, "I'm here to visit my family. don't worry, I still remember my word."
"Good, a person like you shouldn't be involved in my son's life again. Leave this house this moment."
Ying Ya bit her lips, even after all these years, they still hate her. She nodded and walked out of the yard.

Pheng just walked in when he saw her ran off. He turned around and watched as she ran off. He was about to follow her when his mother said, "Don't follow her."
He turned around, "Oh, mom."
"She left you, remember. You are now a married man with a family."
He didn't say anything and walked into the house.

Minutes later, Pao came out, "Ying ya?"
She wiped her tears, "Let's go home."
Her mother nodded.

As they were driving, Pao turned to look at her, "Tell me, Ying Ya, what happen?"
She shook her head, "Nothing," she lied. "I'm going back to Oskosh today," and looked away.
Pao surprised, "I thought..."
"I've decided to go back."
"You can't, Ying Ya, you promised to stay here with us. Tell me why are you leaving."
"I have my own reasons."
"What's your reason? Ying Ya, tell me what's your reason, tell me."
She turned to look at him, "I can't live in Madison," she said. "I have to get away and get out of Madison. Don't you know how it felt being back in a place that left to much memories of me and Pheng? Don't you know how much it hurt to see him with someone else by his sides other than me? I can't live in this city anymore. I can't bare it anymore." she cried.
Pao looked at her and pull his car to the side of the street, "Ying Ya really happen? You can tell me anything. Tell me."
She took a deep breathe, "It's too late now," she replied as she turned to look at him. "Even if I told you what really happen, it won't help me nor him anymore. It is really over between us."
Pao looked at her confusing, "Ying Ya..."
"Pao, just take me home. I want to leave now."
Pao nodded. He could feel her pain.

Instead of driving her home, he drove her to the park. Ying Ya looked outside when he parked his car, "Pao..."
"Cry," he said. "Cry until all your pain are out. Ying Ya, I hate to see you bottle up everything in. Just continue to cry until you could. I'll way."
Ying Ya turned to look at her brother, "Thank you!"

Pheng parked his car outside Saigon. Pao had called him and said that he wanted to meet with him about something. He agreed and both of them agreed to meet at Saigon. He walked into the restaurant and was greeted by the waitress there and there he saw Pao sitting at a table waiting for him. "Pao..."
Pao got up and shook his head, "I'm glad you can come."
Pheng across from Pao, "What are you getting?"
Pao laughed, "The usual."
Both men ordered and were waiting for their food, when Pheng looked at him, "So what do you want to talk to me about?"
Pao looked down at the table and then up at him, "I'm sorry to bring the past up, but I want to talk to you as man to man. What really happen between you and Ying Ya?"
"You are her brother, you should know. I don't want to talk about it. If that is what you want to talk about, I'm done."
"Wait," said Pao, "We don't have to talk about her, "But... I have something else to talk to you about as well."
"What?" he asked angerly.
"I need help finding a job, do you think..."

Pheng looked outside of his office, "Ying Ya..." he said her name with anger, "What right does your brother have to ask me about you when you are his brother." He said out loud.

SOMEONE PLEASE UPDATE...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HERE IT IS.... ;)

SARnWOrLd's ORIgINAL sTORy WRITtEN BY sArNIE's gURLz... :lol:

DID YOU GIRLS FINISH THE SECOND STORY YET? OR ARE WE ON DA THIRD ONE ALREADY. SORRY. LOST TRACK. HAHAAA

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this is like hmong-american soap opera. stop watching after a couple of episodes. lol or should i say after the first one
haha.. yeah. u can say that "hmong-american soap opera".. however u put it..

the thing is, its original && its written by Sarnie girls.. (even if there's mistakes) ;) hahaa

mokka

sarNie Adult
someone should continued... miss reading these stories...

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone tell me what the story is about in detail. i'm tired and don't want to read it but want to know what is it about. thanks.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
can anyone tell me what the story is about in detail. i'm tired and don't want to read it but want to know what is it about. thanks.
ok, ill try to make it short..

first story is about four main characters. Dee, Chai, Tou and Gaoying.

Chai and Gaoying are a couple while Dee and Tou are brother and sisters.

Tou is in love with Gaoying, he kidnaps her && marries her. (a hmong story) Chai is hurt, to
revenge on Tou, he marries Dee... & the story goes on from there... :D

the second story, somebody will have to give you a brief summary because i forgot.. lols...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
the second story is about yingyia and pheng (i think)

ying yia and pheng use to date but something happened between yingyia and phengs mom that caused yingyia to breakup with pheng which they both love eachother dearly. couple years later they meet again and pheng is now marry but ying yia is not. pheng is still angry and hurt that yingyia broke his heart.

something along those lines was what the story was about. i only typed this from memory some things might be wroong or missing...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
^^^That's the third story.

I don't recall what the second story is about.. i only remember the beginning... about a couple Meng and Mai. Meng and Mai goes to the same school and Meng had an arranged marriage to Mai's sister Sheng. But before they found out about that, Meng and Mai liked each other yet started off on a bad note. Meng raped Mai when he was drunk.

I loved these stories, I never got around to contributing with the third story but I loved these stories. Us sarnies make the best drama that ever existed. It is more like HMONG DRAMA.. aka HDRAMA. haha.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
^^^That's the third story.
I don't recall what the second story is about.. i only remember the beginning... about a couple Meng and Mai. Meng and Mai goes to the same school and Meng had an arranged marriage to Mai's sister Sheng. But before they found out about that, Meng and Mai liked each other yet started off on a bad note. Meng raped Mai when he was drunk.

I loved these stories, I never got around to contributing with the third story but I loved these stories. Us sarnies make the best drama that ever existed. It is more like HMONG DRAMA.. aka HDRAMA. haha.
oh oops i remember now kekeke sorry wrong story.....
HDrama sounds pretty nice...

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wow i totalluy forgot all about the 2nd story i never even finished it hahah...cause i dont remember getting to the part where he raped her haha but yea..so wat r we gonna do know...i kinda wanna start a new story since the 3rd story is not going anywhere anymore hahah...so wat do u guys think a new story or stick with the 3rd one????

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i totalluy forgot all about the 2nd story i never even finished it hahah...cause i dont remember getting to the part where he raped her haha but yea..so wat r we gonna do know...i kinda wanna start a new story since the 3rd story is not going anywhere anymore hahah...so wat do u guys think a new story or stick with the 3rd one????

go for it madalia3.. since no one is continuing the 3rd story. hehee

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
hahah ok wells i'll go for it..but i need to think up of a storyline first or something like that i think hahah...i'm not really sure wat to write the 4th story about...wat would everyone wanna read/watch now a days???

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
okay so i might have killed the story >sorry< but i wanted to know how Lee and Ka met so... Its my first time oh! and yea i couldn't go to sleep last night because i had this continuation of the story im my head...but yah! it kinda changed with sleep. haha....i guess thats what happens when you dont write it down and sleep on it instead. :p

----------------------
Lee always had a thing for Ka. Since the first class they shared together in grade school. Always following her around and beating up the boys that bullied her or even teased her. But she was clueless and didn't have a care in the world for him, but Lee didn't mind.

Then during middle school, Lee moved to live with his aunt in California. Not knowing how he would adjust in L.A. The toughest thing was making friends, since he didn't even know his cousins.

But after living in L.A. for a few years and learning "the ropes" from his older cousins, he decided he had enough and wanted to come back home.

Lee felt like a new person, more confident since he had experienced so many things in just a few years.
-----------------

Back in Madison, Lee realized he had grown more infatuated with Ka since his long absence.
Trying to impress her when he was younger was hard but now he felt like he was in the lime-light, the new kid at school.
Thinking that a new attitude, a new look would set everything right......
His luck finally changed that night at the party. She came over to with him. They started out with causal talk and soon found themselves in an empty room. Like two giggling kids they started making out until one thing led to another and it was too late.
Lee had pinned both Ka's arms on the floor and was on top of her. He started kissing his way down her body. First her mouth, making her long for more... then trailing to her neck and down her body giving her little shivers. He had his hands on her and before she knew it her shirt was off.
By this time she couldn't stop Lee. Even as Ka struggled to get free, he had total control.
“Let me go Lee!� Ka shouted “We shouldn't be doing th...."
But Lee just smiled and gave her a kiss before she could finish.
------------
He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't resist anymore. The way she smelled of sweet strawberries, the way her silky hair flowed on the ground, and the touch of her soft smooth skin made him go into a trance.
"I have to give in to my desires. She was cool with it? Either way we're already at this point." Lee kept telling himself.
"No!! Everything I was taught not to do, everything and for what? For this jerk to come and take advantage of me? C'mon Ka you're better than this. Fight it! Fight him!" She silently yelled and encouraged herself.
Ka's struggling hyped Lee up even more until he realized she had given up.
It was hopeless, as no heard Ka's screams. She felt like defeated. Hoping to have it done and over with, never to see that bastard again.
------ "No, no." Ka kept telling herself. "This can't be happening. I'm dreaming right?"
With so much going through her head, she wasn't sure what was real and what was not anymore.
Ka cried silently as Lee got dressed. He regretted hurting her and knew he couldn't take back what he had done.
"I’m sorry. No...no.... Even if I say that now, it won’t mean anything. Argh!! Lee..WHY!!! Did you become such an impulsive ass!?!"
Lee wanted to comfort Ka but thought it best if he just left her.
-------------------
Ka never told anyone about what happened. As if she didn't want to remember this nightmare ever happened.
It never occurred to her that Lee and this event would come back to haunt her.

-------~~ continue anyone?

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
urm...not so sure how to continue this but hopefully this is ok..and wells i'm not gonna continue that much cause it's one already and i have to get to sleep since i have skool tomorrow...but i'll continue when i get to skool or something...

Ka thought to herself " who invited him to the party anyways, cause i sure didnt. My life was just going perfect before he showed up again. I hope he doesnt ruin my life like he did the last time." Ka looks at her baby in the crib.

Right then Pheng walked into the room. He came up behind Ka and gave her a hug. "how was ur day?" he asked her.

She giggled a bit and replied" it was fine."

Pheng said " how long has our daughter been asleep?"

Ka" not that long. how was work?"

"it was ok. There was quite a lot of work to do. Have u ate yet? If not then lets go out to eat." said pheng.

"Mmm let's go out to eat. We can ask mom to watch over her if she wakes up." replied Ka.

So the couple went out to eat. When they got to the restaurant, the waiter showed them to an empty table and gave them menus.
Right then Lee walked into the restaurant with some girl. And he tought he saw Ka so he went to their table and it really was Ka and Pheng.

"Hey! u guys are here too?" asked Lee.

Pheng replied " yea we're here to eat."

"mind if we join u guys?" asked Lee.

"Yes! we mind. We wanna eat alone with no bother from U!" said Ka in a mean voice.

"Hey is that how u treat an old friend? We should all eat together. Come on it'll be nice." Lee invited himself and his gf to sit at the table. "So how is ur daughter doing?" asked Lee.

Ka mad and shocked that he would ask that said in a mad tone " Our daughter is fine u dont need to worry about her."

Then the waiter came back with water and asked " r u guys ready to order yet?"

" UHH no give us a little bit more time" said Pheng.

KA " Pheng i need to go to the bathroom i'll be right back."

After a bit Lee said he had to go to the bathroom too so he went to the bathroom, but when he got there he stood outside the girls bathroom waiting for Ka to come out. When Ka came out. He grabbed her and pushed her to the wall, not letting of her.

"What do u think ur doing let go of me or i'll scream." said Ka.

"Y dont u try screaming then, see what i'll do." Lee.

KA tried to scream but Lee kissed her to stop her scream. When he released his mouth from her he said " Mmm u still taste as good as u did back then."

"U disgusting jerk let go of me right now." said Ka.

"I know that Pheng's so called daughter is really my daughter. So when do u plan on telling him the truth. About me and u?" said Lee.

Shocked at what Lee just said "How do u know she's ur daughter? No she's not ur daughter. She's..." before Ka could finish Lee interrupted her.

"Your right she's not my daughter. She's OUR daughter." LEE

"NO! she is pheng's daughter. u dont know what ur saying." Said Ka.

"U dont have to lie to me. I know the truth. U know i missed u so much. Every single day and night i think of u. Have u missed me as much as i missed u?" Asked Lee.

"No i've never missed u at all. Let me go now. I hate u. I wish u would get out of my life." said Ka.

"AWW well that too bad, cause i dont plan on getting out of ur life. I plan on starting one with u as soon as i get rid of Pheng. I will tell him the truth that his daughter is really mine. How do u like the sound of that?" asked Lee.

"No stop it. U cant tell him. I would kill u if u tell him. Leave me alone." KA said.

"No i've already told u i'm never gonna leave u alone." Lee started kissing Ka. The next thing u know he gets pulled off of Ka and Pheng punches him in the face.

"Get off of my wife u creep." SAid Pheng. Ka ran to hug Pheng. and he asked her "Are u ok? Did he hurt u?"

"i'm fine. i'm just glad u saved me from that creep." said Ka.

Lee starts laughing "Ka now is the chance to tell him the truth, about me and u and ur daughter. Go on and tell him. Or do u want me to tell him?"

"What r u talking about? Ka what is he saying? What does he mean by u and him and our daughter?" asked Pheng.

" I dont know what he's saying. I dont know what ur talking about. Leave our family alone. Pheng lets just get out of here. ok???" said Ka.

"Alright lets get out of here." said Pheng and they left, leaving Lee on the ground.

"U'll find out the truth one day Pheng. I'll make surethat u do." Said Lee.

wells yea thats all i'm gonna write for tonite...wooh it's almost 2 it took me this long just to write this haha...but yea in the mean time if anyone would like to continue then go ahead. i hope i didnt ruin it...but wo i sure made Lee sound like some creep. hahah...