A hmong story

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Again Ying ya was home alone once more, but she didn’t mind it since it’s better then going to the party and watch Ka and Pheng together. It’s just aches her heart watching them together. Ying ya sigh heavy before leaping out of her bed to do something so that her mind wouldn’t be fill up of the past.

Walking into the bathroom Ying ya stop for a moment before racing toward the door wondering why her brother had come back.

“I thought you went alre-“ Ying ya stop short, “Chue what are you doing here?�

Chue lowered his head hiding his embarrassment as his hand started rubbing the back of his neck, “um…I heard you weren’t feeling well so I just wanted to check up on you.�

Chue didn’t know why but he felt very embarrassing even though they were friends, he always had this thing for Ying Ya, but deep in his heart he knew she wouldn’t return it, so sometimes things are better left unsaid.

“did you went to Ka and Pheng’s party?� Ying ya asked.

“Yea, and I heard your brother say that you’re not feeling well.� Chue reply.

Ying ya chucked, “well I’m alright now.�

“oh, ok…well hm…if you’re better then I think I’ll leave.�

Chue was about to leave when Ying ya afforded for him to stay, but Chue refusing knowing that it’s not polite to go inside a house with a girl alone when her parents were out.

“well ok then…hm…since I’m feeling a little better, let just go out and have fun then?� Ying ya thought.

“sure.� Chue was quite happy since he’s going to spend time with Ying ya today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

Back at the party Ka was quite happy that Ying ya didn’t come, for she couldn’t stand how her husband looks at Ying ya when their eyes are locked. It just snaps her heartstring. She sighs heavy shaking off the jealous feeling that was eating her up when she thought about her husband and Ying ya.

Snap out of it Ka! You can’t think like that! You’re a grown up, why are you still jealous! When you’re married to Pheng, you already knew that you’re a second person in his heart, not the first.

“Ka, do you mind holding our little girl, mom told me to go to the store to buy more things for the party?� Pheng interrupted Ka’s thought.

“oh, yea sure.�

Ka took their daughter out of Pheng’s arms then Pheng lean down to kiss Ka on the cheek.

“I’ll be right back.�

Ka nodded.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

Pheng was driving along to the supper market when his eyes were caught on a familiar figure. Anger boiled inside his blood. There sitting at a ice cream store was Ying ya and her so call friend, Chue, eating ice cream happily, better yet they both were seating at his and Ying ya old favorite spot! He was irritated all right, knowing that Ying ya was spending time with another guy when he was told early that she has been ‘sick’ at home, but what is she doing here with another guy!

Sh*t! damn Pheng, you already have a wife, why are you getting all mad for! You’re already have a lovely wife and a beautiful daughter! Stop thinking about Ying ya! Stop going into the past!

Pheng sigh heavily before speeding off.
--------------
hope i didn't ruin it! >.<

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Pheng, then went shopping. After he went shopping, he head back. Once again, he saw Chue and Ying ya.

They were heading out, walking to Chue's car, laughing and chatting.

"For real?" Ying ya asked Chue smiling at him. Chue nodded, "For reals, I'll take you there next time," said Chue.

Ying ya nodded, as Pheng drove recklessly into the parking lot. Ying ya and Chue took a looked, "That look like Pheng's car," ying ya thought.

They, then saw Pheng walking out of his car, he pretended not to see them.

"Isn't that...." Chue asked Ying ya. She nodded.

"Hey, you forgot us?" he asked.

Pheng, then stop and turns around and saw them. He looked smiled at them, "Hi, i didn't know it was you two." he lied.

"What are you doing here?" Chue asked.

"Dropping by to get some ice cream," said Pheng.

Chue nodded.

Pheng, then asked Chue. "Where are you two heading to?"

"No where, I'm just going to take ying ya home and...." Chue replied as Ying ya interrupted.

"Chue, were going to go shopping. Did you forget?" she asked him, looking at him smiling.

"Right... I forgot." Chue replied.

Pheng nodded.

The worker inside the ice cream store came out, "Sir, you forgot your wallet." she said to him, standing by the door and holding his wallet.

"My wallet," said Chue, running to get his wallet.

Pheng looked at Ying ya, she looked away.

"I thought your brother said you were sick," he said to her.

She looked at him, "I was this morning," she replied.

"What a liar," he said to her.

"Liar?" she asked him, as she turn to look at him.

He looked away, she smirked at him.

Chue came and asked her, "Ready to go?"

She nodded, looking at Pheng pissed off.

"See you next time," said Chue to Pheng.

Pheng nodded.

----- continue please. :)

mokka

sarNie Adult
Thanks for updating... man I wait forever to read this story:

Pheng watched as they walked into Chue's car and drove off before he went back to his car. he didn't even care about buying ice cream.

Chue turned around to look at Ying Ya who was looking outside the moment they turned out of the parking lot. "Ying Ya..."
Ying ya turned to look at Chue, "Why does he have to show up in my life again?"
"Do you want him to?"
She shrugged.
"Ying Ya, what really happen between the two of you? You two were really in love."
Ying Ya bit her lower lips and turned to look at the window again.
"Ying Ya?"
"Chue, I don't want to talk about it. Please."
He nodded, respecting the fact that she didn't want to talk about it.

When Pheng got home, he took many deep breathes before he went inside. He didn't want his wife or parents to know that he was upset.
"What took you so long?" asked Ka as he walked in.
"Long line," he replied and walked away from him.

Ka watched as he walked away. She took a deep breathe, 'Get over your head,' she thought, 'Pheng didn't go see Ying Ya. He went to the store,' she said to herself and followed him to where the party was be held.

Ying Ya thanked Chue once again, "Thanks for the day at the mall."
Chue nodded, "If you need to entertain you, give me a call."
She nodded, "I'll see you whenever."
Ying Ya got out of the car and went home. She went up to her room and sat on her bed.

Flashback--
She got into the car, "What is it?"
"We don't want you to be with our Pheng," said the elder woman.
She looked at him in a surprised, "What do you mean?"
"We know that you are Pheng's girlfriend and we don't like you."
Ying Ya was surprised, "Auntie, what?"
"Ying Ya, we don't want Pheng to date someone like you, someone whose father ran away. Pheng is our only son and we want him to marry someone who is suitable for him. You are not suitable. You must leave Pheng. If you don't, we will get your family in trouble."
Ying Ya was shocked. She looked at them, "Anything else?"
"No..."
She got out and before she closed the door, his mother looked at him, "You have to two choice, leave our son or your family will be in trouble."
She slammed the door shut and closed her eyes for a second before running to her brother's car.

Present--
She got up and walked towards the window as her brother's car pull in.

snow

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for updating this store. You all did a wonderful job!

However, I do have one question though. I thought Pheng’s mom doesn’t like Ying Ya and her family, but why are they getting along so well now? It seems that Ying Ya’s family is always at Pheng’s house. What happen? I hope someone can touch on this topic a little more.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for updating this store. You all did a wonderful job!

However, I do have one question though. I thought Pheng’s mom doesn’t like Ying Ya and her family, but why are they getting along so well now? It seems that Ying Ya’s family is always at Pheng’s house. What happen? I hope someone can touch on this topic a little more.
snow to answer your question, when i first started the story, i had something in mind... however because of different members writing it... it kinda change... so we'll wait and see what will happen... maybe pheng's family hated ying ya's family but pheng doesn't so he just want to get to know ying ya's brother more i guess...

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WAT HAPPEN TO THE STORY...
IT FEEL LYKE ITS A LAKORN THAT I REALLY WANT TO FINISH WATCHIN IT...
PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAVE ANYTHNAG IN MIND THAT WANTS TO ADD..

PLEASE DOO SO.....THANKS ;)

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
since no one is continuing thens i'll continue it a little bit b4 i go to sleep...

Ying Ya brother came into the house and called out Ying Ya's name " Ying Ya, where are you? Are You Home?"
Ying Ya was in her room, she came running out to her brother, and hugged him.

"Is the party over already? Why did u come home? Where's mom and dad?" said ying ya.

"Woah one question at a time. But no the party is not over yet, i just came to check up on you to see if you were okay. Are you hungry? Mom wanted me to take you over to their house to go eat. Are you feeling better now? If you are then get dress and lets go." said her brother.

"Do i have to go? I dont even want to go over there at all." said ying ya.

"Ying Ya you know you cant always hide from Pheng. Your gonna have to face the fact that he's married and has a kid, plus you need to move on and get over him." Said her brother.

" I know. I know. But i just cant let go what happened between us. I dont know why." said Ying Ya.

Ying Ya's brother said to her " You never tell anyone what happened between the two of you, and Pheng doesnt want to tell no one either. He says he dont know what he did wrong to make you leave him. Ying Ya you cant get over what happened either. Why wont you just tell someone and get it off your chest?"

" I will. I'll tell someone one day when I"m ready to let it out. But right now i cant tell you anything i'm sorry." Ying Ya.

" Ying Ya i'm your brother and i'll always be here for you when you need me. I love you, you know that right. When your ready to tell me what happened then you can tell me. I wont bug you to tell me. Okay?" Ying Ya's brother.

Tears came down Ying Ya' s eyes. "Your the best brother ever. I know you love me lots and your worried about me right nows, but i'm okay. And i'll tell you what happened when i'm ready okay." Ying Ya hugged her brother. When she let go she wiped her tears away and said " Let me go change and then we can go." Ying Ya ran to her room. She came out. Her and Her brother went to Pheng's house.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
sorrie people thats all i have rite nows...it's kinda late rite nows and i have skool tomorrow so i'm goin to sleep...but sumone can help continue...

hnubciyaj

sarNie Egg
Wow sooo many interesting story...wow soo long..i havent even finish it yet...hehe im onlli up to number 2 haha...keep writing nd WOw how many years right now>??? hehehhe

zouaxiong

sarNie Egg
can someone please continue with the last story?

these are some good stories. i just started looking into this yesterday and i fell in love with the first one. so now im finish with what you all have for the last one and cant wait to read more of it. please someone continue. i would if i was creative. i'll be back to read more later.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish i can help you guys write this one like the other two but im so busy.

please continue for us.. :) whoever is not busy.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
It felt weird sitting in the car as they pull out from their parking lot. Something was bothering Ying Ya; for some unknown reason she didn’t feel like going. She quickly unbuckled the seat beat as her older brother look at her with confusion and stop the car.

“You don’t want to go anymore?� he ask.

Ying Ya sighs and look out the window. She couldn’t find the right words to answer her brother. She knew that deep down she wants to see him even if she couldn’t be in his arms, but just the sight of him makes her heart leap as it did once in ancient times, but then again she couldn’t stand the truth that he’s already moving on having a lovely wife and kid by his side.

“It’s ok. I’ll just tell them you couldn’t make it and you’re still sick.�

Ying Ya quickly shook her head disapproving her brother’s offer, “It’s ok. I mean as of now we are getting along better then in the past. Why would I try to ruin it. � She stutter as memory of the past flash before her.

“I always wonder why they are inviting us their party when they didn’t like us before?�

Ying Ya gave a fake little laugh, “yeah, but it’s ok. Let’s go.�

Serving the guest Ka felt a strange feeling as if someone was following her every move. She shrug off the feeling and went to the next table to see if the guest wanted anything. As she got nearer, she notice a familiar person smirking at her. Panicking rose inside her causing her to take short breath. Ka couldn’t believe her eyes. How dare he show up at their party like this. Ka hated him. Hated him to his every guts and she would never ever forgive him for what he had done to her.

Ka quickly turns around shivering with fear and hatred all coiled up. She ran into the kitchen where no one was around and cover her mouth as tears fell from her eyes.

“Hunny, are you ok?� Pheng ask coming into the kitchen and look into his teary wife’s eyes with concern.

Ka shook her head and wiped her tears, “naw.�

“Are you sure?�

“Yeah. Where’s our little girl?�

Pheng smile and wrap his arms around his wife’s small waist snuggling against her neck, “she’s in her cribbed asleep.�

Ka smile and wrap her arms her husband, she was glad that she was married to a person like him. He was the person who took away the pain that the person she hate the most caused her even if she didn’t tell him what happen to her in the past and he had no intention of pressuring her into telling him and she was glad.

“you should be outside with dad taking with the guest.�

“But I want to be with you!� Pheng pouted.

Ka laughed, “well dad needs you more then me. Go and help him with the guest.�

After several attempts to persuade Pheng go out and help their dad, Pheng pouted asking for a kiss on the check before going. Ka laughed and peck him on the cheeks to satisfied his urge and push him out the doors.

Ka laughed as her husband yell from outside that when he comes back she’ll be in big trouble. Ka quickly grab the sponge and started to wash the dirty dishes that was being piled up. She smile but soon the smile faded as his voice intruded her.

“So this is where you’re hiding.�

She turns around and her heart skipped beats feeling a gush of sickness and fear overcoming her body. Just looking at him makes her remember the awful past that she doesn’t want to remember.

“Lee, what are you doing here!� her voice came out almost a whisper.

He laughed and walk toward her as she steps back in fear, “how life treating you since the last time we met each other.�

She bit her bottom lip to contain the fear and the hatred that was boiling in her veins, “Better then with you, thank you very much!�

“Ha! I could see why.� he stop back and examine their house, “this place seem almost like a palace. This might be the reason why you loved him so much, but-� he paused and smirk, “isn’t the wife that were suppose to be living her be Ying Ya?�

Ka bit her lips and clutch her fist. Ka hated him, Lee, the person whom she wish never to meet again appear in her life once again, but this time Ka doesn’t know why he’s here or what does he want and with no intention of wanting to waste her time on him she gather the courage of leaving the room, but as soon as walk past him; he quickly pull her back.

“Let me go Lee!� Ka shouted struggling to free her wrist from Lee’s grip.

He smile, “you’re voice is still the charming voice I heard long ago.� He close his eyes and quickly lean over to sniff her scent, “And you still smell like sweet strawberries.�
----------------------------------------------------

yahhhh!!! I UPDATED THE STORY. IT'S GETTING INTENSION! HOPE SOMEONE CAN ADD ON!

mokka

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I don't know how to continue... but here it goes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka stood there with him for a second before she realized what she was doing and pushed him away, "Lee, you can't do that... I'm a married woman. I don't know how you were able to find me here. Please leave this place this instead," pointing to the door.
He looked at her and then slowly moved towards the door and turned to look at her once more, "This is not the end, Ka. I'll continued to come until I'm satisfy."
"Please don't come anymore, I don't want to have anything with you. I want you out of my life once and for all."
He just smiled at her and walked out.

Ying Ya and her brother were outside of their house when Ying Ya turned to look at her brother, "Pao (not sure what his name is yet), I want to go home. I don't want to stay here anymore."
Pao turned to look at her, "Ying Ya.... Just for a bit, we won't stay long."
She bit her lower lips, "Will his parents be there?"
Pao nodded, "I'm pretty sure."
"I want to go home..." she said.
"Please, I promised, it won't be long. I won't let his parents say anything to you. Ok...Ying Ya, please."
She nodded and went in with her brother.

On the way there, they ran into Lee walking out. "Ying Ya..." he called out her name.
"Lee..." she answered back, "How are you doing?"
"I'm good," replied Lee. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm here with my brother, what about you?"
He nodded, "Very cool, I'm here visiting an old friend, that is all."
Ying Ya nodded, "alright, I'll see around another time," and followed her brother into the house.

As she was walking in, she saw his parents. Both of them gave her dirty looks. She smiled at them and walked away.
"Hi Ying Ya and Pao," said Pheng as both of them walked pass him.
"Hi Pheng," answered Pao. Pao looked at how Pheng stared at YingYa. He felt the vibe that Ying Ya didn't feel comfortable. "Um... Pheng, we are going to go inside," he added and walked.

As she was walking pass him, he could smell her scent of vanilla. He watched as both of them disappeared from his view.

Ying Ya walked towards the car, she just received a call and went outside to take the call. As she was walking, she walked pass Pheng. He looked at her as she looked so happy on the phone. He decided to follow after her.

She stopped by their car and sat on the curb, "Ok... that's fine. I'll come there as soon as I can. Alright, I'll talk to you soon," and hung up.

"I wonder if it's your husband that you are talking to?"
She was surprised by the voice and turned around, "That is my business..." and got up to walk away.
He grabbed her arm, "What do you see him that person that you choose that person over me?"

That is all I have for tonight