A hmong story

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awwwwww omg i dont noe how to update it thanx bugsy i will update it soon just let me think on how i'm gonna want the next scene we should really make this into a movie it would be so good ahhhh i love this story

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
hi.. you all have been doing a great job here... with both stories... hahah... i have been reading this for awhile now.. when i wasn't a member... but then i am now.. so.. good job.. but please update soon.. i want to read what is going to happen next.. heheheh...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
mannnn....where is everyone!! Lynn!!! YM_gurl!! Quenny_bee!! Madalia!! EVeryone else who I cant think of!! Where'd all our writers go?!

:(

shaddy

sarNie Egg
ok here i go ......hope ya enjoy....=/

After standing outside and listening to Mai and Houa's conversation, Hakkie decided to leave them alone and went home feeling sad.

"hey houa, guess what?" Mai said

"what?"

"the doctor just told me that they found a heart for me" Mai said happily.

"OMG! Really?" HOua exclaimed with excitement.

"yes!" Mai said.

"did you ask who's it from?" HOua ask.

"I did, but the doctor wont tell me, but I will find out one day" Mai said

"so then when is it?"

"the doctor said Monday" Mai answered.

"oh, that's great!, are you really not going to tell your parent about all
this?" houa asked.

Mai was silence for a second then said "no, its better off this way, they
have enough problems already"

"but Mai what if something happen"

"nothing is going to happen Houa" mai snap.

"yeah, ok Mai" houa said sitting down next to her.

Houa sat down and spotted Meng's letter on the table.

"hmmm….who's letter is this?" houa ask holding it.
"oh, it's Meng"

"can I read it?" she ask

"yeah go ahead" Mai said.
*knock knock

"come in" mai answered

The nurse open the door and walk in.
"how are you feelings" the nurse ask carrying a trade with a glass of
water and medicine on it.

"I'm ok, thanks" mai said.

"good, well here are your medicine" the nurse said placing the trade on
the table next to houa and mai.

The nurse look at them then smile. "I'm happy for you" she said.

"happy for me? Why?" Mai ask looking at houa then the nurse.

"because he love you so much that he….. " then the nurse stop.

Mai and houa both look at eachother then to the nurse.

"HE? Who is he?" ask Mai anxious to know.

The nurse realizes that Mai did not know about what meng did. "oh,
nothing forget I said that" the nurse said.

"no! tell me what you're saying I want to know" mai snap at the nurse.

"I'm sorry but I don’t know what your talking about I have to go now,
remember to take your medicine" the nurse said and quickly walk out.

"What is she talking about?" houa ask holding the letter.

Mai didn’t answer but continues thinking.

Houa quickly read the letter again then slowly said "Mai?"

"what houa?"

"listen to this " if you ever miss me, look deep inside your heart and I’ll
be there.”

They both look at each other speechless.

Mai suddenly have tears in her eyes. "houa, you know what I'm
thinking?" Mai ask.

"yeah" houa said with tears in her eyes too.

"MENG! Your so stupid, why are u doing this to me? I'm not going to
forgive you!" mai shouted crying out loud now.

"mai, mai claim down." Houa said.

"I can't. I have to go find him, he can't do this I won't accept this."
Mai said getting out of her bed.

"mai, you can't go, I won't let you go" houa said hold her friend back.

"let go houa, I have to find him" mai said trying to move houa out of
her way.

"Mai, why? What good does it make if you find him, he already agree
to this" houa said.

"houa, please don't stop me, I have my reason, let me go"

"what? I can't let you go, what if something happen to you" houa said.

Mai stop then look at houa. "houa, I have to do after my baby's daddy"
Mai said with tears running down her checks.
Houa was shock. "WHAT? Your pregnant?"

Mai took a deep breath and nodded.

"so please let me go!" mai said still crying.

"fine, go but promise me you're going to be ok" houa said.

Mai force a smile at houa and ran out the door.

**** Meng came back to his motel call his family.

"hello?" his mother answer the phone.

"hey mom, are you doing?"

"Meng! Where are you? Why are you not coming home?" his mother
ask.
"mom, I'm somewhere I can’t tell you, I miss you guys so I was just
calling to see how ya are doing" Meng said as his eyes fill with tears.

"oh son, please come back home, your father and I will do anything
you want if you come back home"

"I'm sorry mom, but I don’t think I'll be coming home" Meng

said "please tell father that I love him and sister that too"
After meng said that he hung up the phone and wipe off his tears. He
sighs and went out the door. "I need some fresh air" he said as he

drove off.

"MENG! SON!" His mother cried.

"what is it?" his father ask coming from the living room.
"it was Meng. He said he's not coming home, we have to go find him"
his mother said still crying.

"what? Not coming home?" his father said angrily.

"please don’t be angry husband, but I don’t want to force him anymore, let's go find him"

His father sigh then finally say "ok, let's go find our son, I will go talk to
them about the problem later"

****outside the hospital

Mai standing anxiously outside the hospital waiting for a cab in her
hospital gown.

After a long wait a cab stop in front of her and she got in.
"where are you going miss?" the cab driver ask.

Mai did not know where to go. "just drive and when I think of a place I
will let you know" mai said.

"hmm….where could he be?..." mai thought.

"I KNOW where he's at! How can I not think about this earilier" Mai said.

"please go to the college" Mai said.

"yes" the cab driver answered.

After a long drive they stop at the college. "thanks" Mai said getting
out and handed the cab the money.

"no problem" the driver said and drove off.
Mai walk around the campus bringing memoirs of them back. "Sighs,
where are you?" Mai said to herself as she feels like fainting.

Meng got to the college and went to his dorm. He open the door and
look around. "Everything is still the same" he said to himself.

As he turns to close the door, saw Mai standing there, he was shock.

"MAI? Wha…what are you doing here?" MEng ask surprisingly.

"Finally I found you" mai said walking towards him.

"Why is everything around me moving?" Mai thought to herself "no, I
can't faint now"

"mai, you're not strong yet, what are you doing here, let me take you
back" Meng said walking over to her and hold her arm.

"NO! im not going back, I need to talk to you" Mai said pulling back.

"what is there to talk about Mai? I'm leaving you, aren’t you happy?"
meng said hold on to her.

"leaving me? Giving me your heart is that what you call leaving me?"
Mai exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

Meng was shock. "what are you talking about?" he ask.
"don’t act stupid Meng, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Meng didn't say anything. Instead he just pull her in his arm and hold
her tight.

ok...ya add on!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
u guys are doing such a good job in here.. keep it going...

i've been busy lately..since school started.. but once i catch up w/the story..

i'll try to help u guys out.. k..if not.. :) keep it up... !!! :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Yay! An update!

and penny, we dont know the ending yet....it could be a happy ending still. If its not...you can stalk down the person who writes the end. pwhahaha....i kid i kid.....cause it might be me. eekkk....lets just wait and see.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
“Mom..?? What are you doing here??” asked Mai squinty as she tries to adjust to the bright light. As she looks around, she realized that she was back at the hospital.

“oh my darling… Why didn’t you tell us you had a heart problem? I’m so glad the heart transplant procedure went well. Everything is going to be okay now. If it wasn’t for Meng taking you quickly back to the hospital and contacting us... something bad could have happened to you....” said Mai’s mom calmly.

“Meng...? Meng!?" exclaimed Mai.

The last thing she remembered was being held tightly in Meng's arm at the college. "Where is he mother!!?"

“Calm down. You need some rest.” said Mai’s mother.

“No.. No!!! I need to know where Meng is. Meng..” cried Mai sobbing. As if on queue, the door opened, letting in some bright lights as Meng walks in.

“This must be a dream… Meng… You’re still here…?” questioned Mai struggling to stay wake as the pain medicine starts to sink in again. Meng walks up to the bed and rest his hand gently on Mai’s cheek, wiping away her tears.

“So real… this is only a dream right...? I wished I had told you the truth… I love you Meng… don‘t leave me…” said Mai as her eyes gently closed shut.

--------------------------------------------------------

“I know… I know you love me… everything is going to be okay now.” said Meng gently looking at Mai’s face moving his hand from her face to grasp her hands tightly in his.

“Meng… thank you.” said Mai’s mom, looking at Meng. “I don’t know how many times I have to say this. You must really love my daughter, to even considering giving her your own heart. I don’t know how you did it, finding a heart so soon. Some people wait forever and are not as fortunate, she is very lucky. She is also lucky to have your love. Some people never find love… she’s been given a second chance. I hope she realizes it. She is forever in your debt. You must love her forever and take good care of her.” said Mai’s mom.

“I will love her forever.” promised Meng without taking his gaze off from Mai’s face.

I haven't had the time to read the story... and the story has progressed so far. but now i'm all caught up and It's absolutely GREAT!! I love it a lot!! So i've added a little of mine.. Hope I didn't ruin it for everyone... i couldn't afford to have our hero die... :p lols. Please continue!!

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
hmmmm....so what happen?.....i thought that meng and mai are at their college?....Mai found out about MEng giving his heart to her....so what happen??....its all a dream??=/

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
okay, i edited a little... so it wouldn't be so confusing. sorry!

meng actually didn't give her his heart.. he was able to find a donor. yippee!! i'm a sour loser for sad stories... so i had to turn the story to a more happier one... for now. someone else could play around with it...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am way behide on this story Wow reading ya comment on it look like its sad story now...but I do hope its a happy end later..

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg queeny_bee! you had me on the edge of my seat! At first i thought it was a dream..but then it was real and i was like ahhh...wat? But good twist though. Thanks for the upload!

gurlo4

sarNie Egg
wow.. haha.. i finally got back to readng this.. it going good.. hopefully someone add on soon..heheh.. great job everyone....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
u guys are doing such a good job in here... i wonder how this is going to end... ????? please continue... :)

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
omg i havent been hea 4 so long now tahnx 4 tha updates guyssssssssss hehehehehe.....................it's so freakin good.......... i do wonder how it will end to hahahahahha plz continue with ur good work........................

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
After another year of treatment, Mai was gaining her normal life back not to mention Meng was there with her every step of the way. Her heart problem faded away, everything was perfect, and Meng and Mai got back together and as for Sheng she finally found someone to love, someone who makes her laugh and smile.

Not long Hakkie confused his love for Houa, which was kind of surprising since those two had a secret crush on each other for such a long time now.

“Mai, promise me you’ll never going to leave me again.” Meng ask Mai as he turns her around to face him. Mai smile up at him, “of course I’m not going to leave you silly! I’m your wife!”

Meng smile and planted a kiss on her forehead, “I know, I just want to hear you say it.” Mai chuckle, “yah! How about you! Will you ever leave me?”

Meng laugh at her silly question and gently push her forehead with his index finger, “ you silly dork! I’ll never leave you! I love you too much!”

Mai gave a soft chuckle, “I know, I just want to hear you say it too.”

Both of them smile of joy. Finally after all this stuff they finally got to be with each other. Meng was about to give Mai a hug when Mai slap both of his arms away.

“Yah! Watch it! You might hurt the baby!” she scolds at him.

“haha…opps! Sorry baby.” Meng said as he place his ear next to Mai’s tummy. “I could hear her kicking.” Meng exclaimed as his lips beam into a smile.

“hahah…you silly goose…stop that it’s embarrassing…people are watching.” Mai remained Meng, since they were at the park.

“so…it’s not like they care.”

Mai was about to say something when they heard someone called Meng’s name. Meng quickly stood up and look around trying to find the person who called his name. His eyes widen as he saw who it was.

“Meng, do you know who that girl is?” his wife pointed to the girl that was coming their way.

“hm…” Meng started.

“Meng!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I thought it was you! What are you doing here?” the girl asks wrapping her arms around Meng’s neck ignoring the fact that Mai was right there staring at both of them with a blank expression on her face.

“hm….Sally.” Meng started to get Sally’s arms off his neck. Once he got then off he introduce Mai to her. “um…Sally this is my wife, Mai.”

Sally stood there shock at first but then regain her self back and look Mai up and down with hatred in her eyes. “Oh…that’s your wife.” She pointed toward Mai with a disgusted face. Meng nodded his head and wrap his arm around his 5-month pregnant wife “yup.”

Sally nodded her head, “well I got to go now, but Meng I don’t let things that has been mine to someone else without a fight.” An evil smile crept upon her lips before she turn around walking away.

“Meng, what does she mean?” Mai ask once Sally was out of their sight.
Meng shrug his shoulder, “ I don’t know.” He lied, he knew exactly what Sally meant, he knew very well, yet he just didn’t want to tell his wife.
-------------
please don't kill me! i know that they should end with a happily ever after..but ahh!! i just wanted to spice something up in this story...so please don't kill me! ack! >.<

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe the story has not ended yet hehe i wonder what going to happen next ^^Y....

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
omfg it's so good wow......................ohhhhhhhhhhhh some1 betta continue b4 i go crazy hahahahaa.............................