A hmong story

mailee

sarNie Egg
if this story is going to be a hmong movie then i think that it will be cool.. :shocked: :shock: what do you gurls think about that?

anjos

mailee said:
if this story is going to be a hmong movie then i think that it will be cool.. :shocked: :shock: what do you gurls think about that?
[post="115967"][/post]​
It will be a good movies..... it a very good story line..... it just that when hmong make movies it just suck...... no matter how good the story line is.... is the acting of actor and actresss is not good.... than the movie is suck..... I just what i think....

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww...Nah....If they just find the right and a professional director....Then I think that this story will turn out great.....Like for that upcoming (Tou & Mai) movie....It seems like the director is really good and professional. Looking at the pictures seems really professional, and it seems like they're trying to be more like American. Which is good...:D.... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow...more people joining now.. :) the more.. the better :).. come on in...ok.. here i go.. excuse my grammar..

-----------

Gaoying went to the doctor to check up... While her mother wait for her. Gaoying didn't want to go when they called her.

"Gaoying" said one of the nurse.

Gaoying ignored the nurse as her mother tap on her and told her to go.

Gaoying grinned at her mother.

"What's the matter with you? Go and get that pregnacy test done." said Gaoying's mother to her.

Gaoying went when the nurse hand her a cup.

"Here you go, the bathroom is right this way." said the nurse showing Gaoying.

Gaoying smiled at nurse and nodded as she walk towards the bathroom.

The phone rung as she nurse left.

An teenager around 16 years old came out from the bathroom holding a empty cup in her hands and eyes filled with tears as she looks at Gaoying.

Gaoying smiled at her and said, "Are you done yet? Uh...You haven't..."

The girl interrupted and said," I haven't because I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" Gaoying asked.

"If my boyfriend finds out I'm pregnant. He's going to leave me. I was planning to get an abortion by this week but he took me here today to check up. What should I do?" the girl asked Gaoying.

Gaoying looks at the girl and said, "Sorry, I don't..."

Gaoying paused and than looks at the girl with a smile and said,
"Sure, I can help you."

-----------
The girl went inside the bathroom and came out and gave her cup to Gaoying while Gaoying gave her cup to the girl.

Gaoying went and gave her cup to her nurse.

--------------------- After the nurse checked, she looks at Gaoying and smiled, "You're three months pregnant, congratulations."

Gaoying smiled at the nurse and then away.

Gaoying thought to herself.
"Am I just smart or what? Now, Chai is so going to be mine."

------------------- Gaoying show her pregnacy test to her mother, looking down, not wanting to get lecture.

"Gaoying! You!" Gaoying's mother shouted when she saw the pregnacy test result.

"Mom, sorry. Forgive me." said Gaoying to her mother.

Gaoying's mother looked away mad and said, "Let's go home."

---------- When Gaoying and her mother got home.

Gaoying's mother show the results to her husband, Gaoying's father.

"Look at this old man. What are we going to do now? What a disgrace! What are we to do now? Look." said Gaoying's mother.

Gaoying look at her parents and apologized,"Sorry mother and father."

Gaoying's father looks at her and threw the results and said,"Gaoying, you are a disgrace to us!"

Gaoying looks away while her father stand up and said, "So it's true, you cheated on your husband? Right?"

"It's not true!" Gaoying shouted at her father.

"What! It's not true? Your results tells us already. You don't have to lie. Your brother was right. You're a liar. Liar!" Gaoying's father yelled at her.

Gaoying looked away mad.

"Whoever is the father of your baby, go with that man. Your mother and me knows nothing. Your husband no longer wants you. Don't go to him and embarrass yourself. Pack your stuff and leave. Anywhere." said Gaoying's father to her.

~Gaoying thought to herself~ " I don't care what people think of me, at least I win Dee. I will do all i can to win Chai back. Chai belongs to me, only me."

"Did you hear me or not Gaoying?!?" Gaoying's father yelled at her.

"I heard you father! You don't have to yell at me." said Gaoying mad looking away.

"Great, leave now." said Gaoying's father.

Gaoying's mother walks to her husband and said, "I think that since nobody knows of this yet. Gaoying should go get a abortion."

Gaoying's father looks at his wife and said, "What? Are you crazy? Even if she gets an abortion or not, her husband doesn't want her anymore. All she needs to do now, is go with the man that got her pregnant. It's that simple."

"Don't worry about me Father and Mother. I'll leave." said Gaoying as she walk to her bedroom and starting packing.

------------

Gaoying went to pack up, when her mother walks in to stop her. Telling her to get an abortion.

"No mother, I will not get an abortion. This child is mine and Chai. I will not get an abortion." said Gaoying.

"He has a wife already silly daughter, you're willing to be his second? Are you nuts?" Gaoying's mother asked her.

Gaoying replied, "I don't care. Second, third or sixth. At least I get to be his wife."

"Stop it right now Gaoying! You're crazy! You're really crazy! Think about you future." Gaoying's mother shouted at her.

Gaoying didn't care, she packed up and left.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Chai, today is such a sunny day. Let's go get something to eat. I have something to tell you." said Dee to Chai.

Chai was sitting outside reading the newspaper. Chai turns around and smiled at Dee and asked her, "You're not mad at me anymore?"

Dee shook her head no and said, "I've been thinking about it. You're my husband, if I don't believe you. Who should I believe?"

Chai smiled and stand up and held Dee in his arms.

------------- ding dong------------- (door bell)

"I'll go see who it is." said Chai.

Dee smiled as Chai went.

------------------

"Hello Chai." said Gaoying with her luggage standing in front of Chai's front door.

Dee came behind Chai and asked him, "Who is it?"

When Dee saw Gaoying, she was shocked.

"Sister -n- law?" said Dee.

Gaoying smiled at Dee and said, "No, it's not sister -n- law anymore. I'm coming to marry Chai, to be Chai's second wife."

Dee was confused as she look at Chai. Chai look at Dee and said, "No, she's not."

"Gaoying, you're crazy. Go back home right now." said Chai to Gaoying.

Gaoying took her pregnancy test result out and show it to
them. Dee looks at the result as her eyes filled with tears looking at Chai for a explaination. Chai was speechless, as he said.

"I.. I don't know.. what this..."

Dee turns away and ran away. Gaoying smiles as Dee ran away.

-----------------------------------

Okay, this is what i got.. hope u guys like it.. :)
anybody wanna continue from here.. feel free...

sulad

sarNie Adult
:w000t: ...I'm so addicted to this story....Gosh...Gaoying is a freaken BIATCH....Please continue soon...:D

snow

sarNie Egg
This story is getting good, but hopefully they find out at the end that Gaoying is liar. Please don't make Chai marry Gaoying as a second wife, as this will just be another typical hmong story. No matter what, Chai will not marry Gaoying.

mailee

sarNie Egg
thanksfor the update...love it.. :shocked:
Dee gotta be strong.....don't let that b*tch to win and destroy our live and your love from Chai

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
dang! the story is really good...i wish my computer haven't broke down...cause i would like to help contuine the story...but intill then KEEP IT UP!!! :D

anjos

I love this story.... it hella good....

"welll she is gone now father in law.... said Gaoying"
"well let me call Chai to see if he know where daughter in law Dee is at? said Chai's father"
Chai's father star to pick up the phone and dealing Chai's phone number but Chai didnt answer his phone
"NO answer! said Chai's father to Chai's mother"
"Where could Chai bee at the time like this? ask Chai's mother"
"Husband why dont you try to call daughter in law parents maybe she might be at thier house already? said Chai's mother
"right.... I'll call over there to check it out!! state Chai's father
Chai's father calll Dee's parents house but no one answer the phone either......
"no answer too!!!! said Chai's father"
"NO ANSWER TOOO!!!!!! what are we going to do now? ask Chai's mother"
"All we can do is waite till Chai get home and ask him what is really going on here.... and we'll do it from there. said Chai's father"

Back at Nacy's house......
Nacy hlep get Dee's two luggages into the house.....
"sit down Dee. you must be tire? said Nacy"
Dee just sit in the living room w/out saiding anything.....
"it getting late... why dont you go and take a shower and than you could tell me everything tomorrow!!! ok?said Nancy"
"ho! the batheroom is down the hall to your left, state Nancy"
"OK... I'll be back, said Dee"
Dee get a towel and heading to the bathroom

****At Chai's house

Chai's parents waite till midnight but Chai havent came home yet too...
"Husband why dont you call Chai agian? it getting very late,ask Chai's mother"
Chai's father pick up the phone and staring to deal Chai's phone number but he hear someone is trying to open the door..... he turn around and there was Chai's coming in the house.....
"MoM and Dad!!! why are you guys still up? said Chai he was shock to see them up this late.....

"Chai!!! where had you been?????do you know what time it is now? and do you know that daughter in law Dee had run away??? ask Chai's father w/out answer chai's question"

Chai just stood in the front door w/out saiding anything at all....
"well... are you going to tell me what is going on here Chai!!!!, yell chai's father......

****this is what I got so far so..... someone please countion.....
I hope it good.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow...gettin' better & better... oh my.. i don't know how to put this story no more.. welp, hope i can come up w/something.. :) here i go... :)

Chai looks at his parents, about to say something when Gaoying came and saw him and held him from behind.

"Chai, you came home.. Where did you go all night? I miss you so much." said Gaoying, having her hands wrap around Chai.

Chai took her hands off him and said to his parents.

"I don't have anything to say."

Chai walks away from his parents and off to his room.

"Chai, come back here!" Chai's father shouted.

Gaoying looked at Chai's parents and smiled and said, "Mom and dad, it's getting late already. If you have something to say, can it wait until tomorrow because I'm tired, so is Chai. Good night."

Gaoying walks away.

--------------

Gaoying walks to Chai's room about to enter Chai came out with his bag, ready to leave.

"Uh.. Chai. Where are you going? It's late." said Gaoying to Chai.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself only." said Chai as he walks away.

Gaoying followed Chai to the door begging him to stay.
"Chai, please don't go. Why are you going to leave me here? Please don't go."

Chai parents came and look at them.
"Son, it's late already. Where are you going?" Chai's mother asked.

"I want to go where I want to go. See you guys." said Chai to his mother as he left.

Gaoying told Chai's parents to tell him not to leave but they said nothing.

------ Dee was sleeping but she could not fall asleep. She thought about Chai.

"Chai's probably happy now, having Gaoying next to him. He won't miss me but to be happy and forget about me, what am I to do now? Should I go home and settle this or just live like this?"

Dee sighed" But, i can't live with Nancy forever. Her parents will lecture her. Oh my, what should I do? I have no where to go now." Dee thought to herself with tears.

--------------------- The next day, Tou was going to work when he found Chai in their drive way, sleeping in his car. Tou knocks on the window as Chai got up and scrub his eyes.. he open his window.

"Brother -n- law, what happened? why are you here? Did you sleep here the whole night? Did you and Dee argue?" Tou asked Chai.

Chai came out from his car shocked, "What? Dee didn't come here?"

"Dee's not here, why? what happened?" Tou asked Chai confused.

Chai looks away worried, "Oh lord, what am I to do now?"

"What happened? Tell me what happened?" Tou demanded to know.

"Your wife.. Uh.. your ex-wife. She's at my house right now. She said she wants to be my second wife. I thought Dee was going to come here but you said she's not here? Where can she be?" Chai asked Tou.

"Gaoying, what does she want?" said Tou as he wonder.

-----------------
Nancy and Dee ate breakfast, while Dee told Nancy what happened, why she left. After they ate.

Nancy asked Dee, "Have you call to let your parents know you're here?"

"No, not yet." Dee replied.

"I think you should, even if you don't want to go home. You should call and let them know you're okay. I don't want anybody to get me for hiding you here Dee. The truth is, i don't want them to worry." said Nancy to Dee.

Dee smiled and said, "Right.. You're right. I'll call them."

------------- "What? Dee ran away?" said Dee's mother shocked as she sat.

"Clam down mother, Dee is not a crazy person. She will call us. I know her." said Tou.

"Your wife and you haven't even divorce yet. Why did she leave you and go with son -n- law already? To ruin Dee's life? kids these days. I don't know what to say anymore." said Dee's father.

Dee's mother looks at Chai and asked him, "Son -n- law, I'm not your birth mother but I am your mother too. Tell me honestly, do you have anything to do with Gaoying's pregnancy?"

"Mother, I know what you're thinking. Even if Dee and me got married before we knew eachother. To let you know Gaoying's baby that she's having is not mine. I haven't done anything with her. It's true, she is ex-girlfriend but i haven't done anything with her. I love Dee, I love Dee only." said Chai meanting what he said.

--------------The phone rung... ring ring ring..... :)

ok.. anybody wanna continue from here.. feel free to do so.. hahaha! hope u guys like what i wrote... :)

sulad

sarNie Adult
*Sigh*....Life is so complicated for Chai and Dee....Thank you for the continue...I love it...Please continue soon....:)

anjos

This story is just keep on getting beter and better......I need sametime to think about what happen next..... it getting real good.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
---------- Phong and his mother went to Chai's house after school.

Chai was not home, but Gaoying was home.

Just as Phong and his mother walks in they saw Gaoying. She was sitting in the living room painting her toe nails.

"Gaoying, my daughter." Gaoying's mother called her.

Gaoying looks up and saw her mother and brother. She was shocked, "Mother.... Phong...?? What are you two doing here?"

Gaoying stand up as her mother walks to her and held her and said,"Let's go home my daughter. "

Gaoying shook her head no and replied, "I'm not going back mother. I'm going to stay here. This is my house now. I'm not going anywhere."

Phong walks to Gaoying and looked at her,"Stop that nonsense right now Gaoying. Go home right now, don't act like this. If Chai loves you like you love him. He'll find you, no need for you to make a fool of yourself. Go home right now."

"I'm not going then I'm not going. Don't you know I'm pregnant with Chai's baby already. You want me to have a baby without a father? Never!" said Gaoying to her brother.

Phong grabs Gaoying's hand and pull her, "Stop lying. Let's go home right now."

Gaoying let go and said,"Brother, when did you know I was lying? Did you see the result? I am pregnant and it is Chai. He has to take full responsibilty for this. I'm not going anywhere with you and mother."

"You say the father is Chai? He doesn't even accept the baby to be his. Are you crazy? A man knows who he sleeps with. If he denies it. The only person that is lying is you. Go..." said Phong as he drag Gaoying out to the car.

Gaoying's mother apologized to Chai's mother as they left.

------------------

Dee was alone in the house, thinking of Chai.

"Chai, what are you doing right now? Do you know that I'm here all alone. I want to talk to you and tell you that I love and miss you very much. I don't know what to do now. I'm just so confused."

Dee's phone rung, she looked at the number and it was Phong.

"Hello." Dee answered.

"Hello Dee. Are you doing alright? lonely?" Phong asked Dee.

Dee smiled and said, "No, I'm fine. I love it here."

Phong giggle and said, "I know you would. Uh... I got good news to tell you. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure." Dee replied.

"My crazy sister came back home." said Phong.

"What?" Dee asked confused.

"My mother and me went to get her. So now she's home. Good news huh?" Phong asked Dee.

Dee said, "Phong, I know Gaoying loves Chai very much. It will be hard for her to forgive Chai. Why did you do that? Gaoying is pregnant already. Tell me why you did that."

"Dee, don't worry about my sister at this time. The person you need to worry is yourself. I want you to go back home. I want you to be happy." said Phong.

Dee smiled walking around, "Phong, I know you care for me because I'm your friend wife but about me going back. Not yet, I still want to be alone for a while and I hope you will understand me. Please don't tell Chai where I am. I beg you."

"Okay, I won't tell Chai but you have to promise me. You will go back home." said Phong.

"Okay, I promise you." said Dee.

------------------- At school, Nancy saw Chai walking to class as she stop him, "Hey you, wait up."

Chai stop and looks at Nancy and said, "What's up?"

"Don't act like you know nothing. Treat Dee right, I know what's up. Is she doing okay? I haven't seen her all day. Is she here today?" Nancy asked Chai.

Nancy thought Dee had gone back home, which she didn't.

Chai was confused but he went with the flow as he smiled, "Dee is doing okay. She's not here today. What's up?"

"Nothing but tell her to call me. She scared me when she left." said Nancy.

Chai thought to himself, "Did Dee stay at Nancy's place?"

"Well, I have class in ten minutes so I'll see you later Chai." said Nancy as she almost walked away.

Chai block her and said,"You said Dee scared you? why?"

Nancy smiled and said, "Are you stupid or what? Dee haven't told you yet. She told me Gaoying...."

Chai was listening carefully to Nancy when she talked. Nancy knew she was in trouble now.

"Uh... Nothing. I was just lying. I have to go now." said Nancy trying to ditch Chai.

Chai held Nancy's bagpack and pull her back and said, "Tell me Nancy, where is Dee?"

"I don't know anything." Nancy replied.

"Tell me, you saw her. She came to you, didn't she? Where is Dee now? At your house?" Chai asked Nancy.

Nancy signed and said, "Let go of my bag and I'll tell you."

Chai let go of Nancy's bag.

"Dee call me to come and pick her up but I had no idea why. I asked her but all she said was to wait and she'll tell me. So then, I came to pick her up and we went to my place. She spent two night with me. The night she left, I didn't even hear. She left me a note. That's the last time I saw her. You haven't seen her since?" Nancy asked Chai.

"No, I haven't. So what did her letter say?" Chai asked.

Nancy looks at Chai and said, "Well, she said nothing to you. All she said was she had to leave."

Chai sighed and looks away sadly. "Dee, where are you? Don't you know I'm worry."

Nancy looks at Chai and said,"Worry? If you were that worry, why did you let her go? stupid like you. Forget you."

Chai looks at Nancy and said, "Right, you're right. I was too stupid to let her go. Darn it!"

Student's walk by, looking at Chai and Nancy. Nancy smile at them and then looks at Chai and said, "Enough, ey don't blame yourself. I was just playing with you. Go and find Dee, think about the place she will love to visit or any close friends or relatives she has. She might be over there. I have to go to class now so catch you later. Call me if you find Dee."

Nancy walks away. Chai shouted to Nancy, "You call me if she calls you."

Nancy shouted back, "Sure, I'll you."

-----------------------

"Where are you going?" Phong asked Gaoying packing her stuff up.

"No-where and you are not to stop me." said Gaoying packing her stuff.

Phong close Gaoying's luggage and close the door and said to her,"What plans do you have that you're going by Gaoying? Tell me and let me help you! I'm sick and tired of you. Acting like this, are you human or not? Do you know what you're doing? You're runing your life!"

"No, I'm not. You don't know me Phong. We may be brother and sister but we sure are different. I have my own dreams to achieve and you have your own so don't mind me. Mind your own business. Don't you have anything else to do besides running after me? Get a life." said Gaoying to Phong.

Phong's cell-phone rung. ~~ring ring ring~~

"Your girlfriend's calling you." said Gaoying to Phong.

Phong pick his phone up, it was Chai.

"Phong? It's Chai." said Chai.

"Yeah, what's up?" phong answered.

"Do you know happened to know Jessica's number? I'm calling everyone Dee knows to check if they've seen her." Chai asked Phong.

"Uh.. yeah. Actually I do but it's not in my phone." Phong replied.

Gaoying finish packing and said, "Farewell, my brother."

Gaoying left.

"Chai, can I call you right back? I have to take care of something." said Phong as he hung up on Chai.

Chai wonder what was up.

-------------- Gaoying drag her luggage to the door and open the door about to leave. Phong came and pull her luggage away and behind Phong.

"Where in the hell do you think you're going sis?" Phong asked Chai.

"None of your business big brother! Stop ruining my life and give me my luggage. I'm not playing with you anymore." said Gaoying madly.

"I'm not either. As long as I'm still here. You're not going anywhere." said Phong.

"Oh really? I guess I won't be needing my bads then." said Gaoying walking out of the house.

Phong grabs Gaoying's bag turning around to hit Phong's hand, she tripped on a shoe and fell.

------------- Phong looks at Gaoying shocked as she fell.

Phong apologized and help her up.

"Let go of me!" said Gaoying as she got up and walked away.

Phong got up and look at Gaoying walking away. She was fine after she fell. Phong knew at the moment, his sister was lying. She was not pregnant.

Phong follow Gaoying to her car. Gaoying's engine will not start, she was getting mad. Gaoying got out of her car and kicked the tires. "Damn car! Why do you have to die now? Don't you know I have places to go.. Damn you!" Gaoying cursed.

Phong kept his eyes on Gaoying as she looked at him and said,"What? what are you looking at? You want to help me fix my car. Go head."

Phong walks to Gaoying and said,"No... but game over sis. You just prove yourself. You're not pregnant!"

Gaoying looks at her brother guilty, she knew she was in trouble now.

"Darn it Gaoying! How can you be so stupid?" Gaoying thought to herself.

------------------------ ok.. sorry i wrote so much.. not the best.. but yeah.. :) keep the story going... i'm luvin' it...

mailee

sarNie Egg
it is getting good...i love it...can't to read moreeeeeeeeeeee :shocked:
thanks for those who are updating this story.....

sulad

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA....Gaoying got busted...HAHAHA...Love it...Please continue soon...Can't wait to read more...:D

hnubci

sarNie Egg
I'M GETTING SO BEHINDE HAHAHAHA but yeah... love the story.. i'm sure this story would be great as a movie too. ^-^ we can contact the professional ones later lets finish the stories first.. i was wondering if you guys don't mind i would like to translate this story to hmong??? let me know if it's fine.. ^-^ KEEP IT UP GIRLS***
i'll come back to help ya continue when i get more time ta ta

anjos

*****"what..what do you mean Phong? ask Gaoying nervously"

"You know what I mean! you cant play game w/me anymore! shout Phong"

" I know that you are pregnat Gaoying!" shout Phong"

Gaoying star to get scary now and she trun away from Phong..... and

said, " what do you mean I"m not pregnant! you dont know that! you

are not me, how do you know!"

"Stop lying Gaoying, shout Phong"

"How could a pregnant woman fall and get up so easly huh.....? ask Phong"

"well... well..... I well...., said Gaoying"

" Well... you dont know what to said now huh... sis? if you are really

pregnant than why didnt you care about your baby when you fall....!

why didnt you proect your stomact? ask Phong"

"what I'm going to do.... what I"m going to do..... Phone know that

I'm not pregnant!!!! think.... think.... Gaoying...."Gaoying thought to herself.

Phong grab Gaoying's arm and turn her to face him and shout "answer
me..... answer me Gaoying!!!!"

---I dont know what to write now.... someone please help me continue
If no ony have contiue than I'll be back to write some more... need to think.....cant think of anything now....