A Fairy from wonderland

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah..it was like 7 angels..but in 7 angels..they focus on all 7, while FFW focus only on the 7th one..

the ending sucked for this, it was sad..they didn't see each other again until the next life..and it seems like they were just killing people off too..

leechang

sarNie Egg
there is the series up to chapter 20 to be downloaded in the archive section under "khmer language"...thanks to the person uploading this series ...It is really great!!!

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
can someboody give me thew full sonopsy to this movie it sound very good................

isn't tae thai? that's so cool! he starring in Taiwanese dramas...:D

yea he is thai......... the people thought that he was better as a chinese actor so thats y he became a chinese actor instead of a thai actor yup yup..............

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
does anyone have a better quality of this series? cause the one in the archieve isnt' a really good quality....

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i don't think the main girl is pretty at all....other girls in there are better looking....anyways....anyone know if they have it in thai?....yet.....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think ariel looks really pretty in here.....but in ancient clothes, i guess she looks more pretty in loch.....does any know where i can find a direct dl link for the sub? ^_^

laospidaman

sarNie Egg
i don't think the main girl is pretty at all....other girls in there are better looking....anyways....anyone know if they have it in thai?....yet.....
I beg to differ. I think she's really cute, especially the way she carries herself and her character is super cute. :) Nope, no Thai yet. Takes awhile. They just now started airing Chinese Paladin in Thai so this will be awhile. but you can go to d-addicts to get the english subs. tho. payce