A Fairy from wonderland

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
if u like ancient sword fight series then u might like it...

also u can watch w/ eng sub @ youtube.com

dylan

sarNie Egg
i love this series. i can't wait for all the subs to come out. i'm dying to finish it. i anticipate the release of every sub. it's very addictive. the cast is very cute. i love hu ge. he's so adorable. and tae is cute too.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i've seen like the first few eps...yes i'm waiting for the subs. but ariel's voice in here really bugs me. <_<

biava

sarNie Hatchling
hey i just watch this series yesterday and i'm loving it just waiting for the subs too^_^

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I can only find episodes 1-3 on d-addicts.. that's it.. anyone know where else to find them??? I really want to see it... *sigh.. the OST is so good!!!

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
do, MA...

it'll be nice if someone can upload it, because so far they said its good & stuff... sooo... anybody wanna help outtt ?? :rolleyes:

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
pii-nky said:
do, MA...

it'll be nice if someone can upload it, because so far they said its good & stuff... sooo... anybody wanna help outtt ?? :rolleyes:
[post="139249"][/post]​

do u know that "MA" means HORSE in chinese.. lol...
anyways... I can upload the 3 episodes that I got from d-addicts...
where should I do that?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this right now. . and it's really good. . i'm watching it in khmer and it came out to 12 already. . just watched up to 6. . really good. . the characters are so cute, and it's so funny.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
when sumone uploads it...plz give me the link...or tell me where its at...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
this is also at d-addicts..
but I think the pace for this series is really slow... it came out in like.. February? and they only have a few episodes subbed...

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
arg i have all episode...
i upload before some episode in youtube ..and now you can have only episode 3 in my youtube ..
my friend she upload all episode in youtube..but now be ban from youtube ...

^^;;

humm...44 episodes in mandarin ...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I caught a glimpse of it and Hu Ge's hair looked really funny... ;)

I dont know, it was like broomy, mushroomy, and bowl cut look'n in the front :lmao:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
mongstaness said:
do yall know where i can dl it???
[post="138818"][/post]​
u can either download hardsubbbed @ d-addicts...in torrent

or no sub @ ariel-lin.com...but u got to be a gold member....for further info about it...read announcement

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
this movie was real sad but i was a little confuse because i also watched a series called seven fairies i think which is about all seven of the sister finding love, but in ffw(fairy from wonderland) hu ge character never gets back tiogether with ariel character till the future, but in the otehr one they all end up marrying etc.. it was weird bt they were both good series