A Day to Remember

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
LMAO!! i love this part lols

"If you ever come near me with your demon sperm i will cut it off and feed it to the dogs!!" LMAO!

I LOVE IT! I can imagine Thee being pussy whopped lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL i giggled when i wrote that part, i totally had to guess reactions this whole chapter lol b/c i dunno what its like to give birth and i was so not gonna ask my mum lol, i would be grossed out!!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
LOL i giggled when i wrote that part, i totally had to guess reactions this whole chapter lol b/c i dunno what its like to give birth and i was so not gonna ask my mum lol, i would be grossed out!!!!
omg.. you do not want to know.. lols but you got it right though... i was the same way.. I almost broke my husbands hand lols

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL WOW. That was :drool: at the Honeymoon. :lolyup: I was confused at the beach scene too. Good thing it was a private island then. :lol2: Those two dirty love birds. :whahuh:

Oh my. The birth scene was hilarious. Kane, you crazy boy. Don't laugh at your wife! :rofl:
He should of had just changed her instead of the midwife but then again, Kane was being a nerd. :lol2:
Woot Woot. They got a baby girl! :crush: So cuteee.
I can't wait to read more of your FF if you do continue to write more...especially of Koey. :yahoo: lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
LOL Fun, maybe if I'm better i could write a short Fanfic about how they meet :p