A Big Shout Out to Susan Boyle

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
47 Year old Susan Boyle wows the judges with her performance in the auditions for Britains Got Talent, singing "I dreamed a dream" from Les Miserables.
Many to all did not believe that she could do it, even the judges did not think this woman who lives alone with her cat, Pebbles, who never been kissed, or never even went on a date would be able to sing well to this song. People laughed when she said her dream is to become a professional singer, but she never had the chance to before. A lot of them also didn't believe that she would even be as good as who she wanted to be as successful as, which is Elaine Page. BUT when she started to sing, she WOWED the crowd. This goes to show that you shouldn't "judge a book by its cover." I personally thought she was funny, talented and awesome.

She "always wanted to perform in front of a large audience..." and "make that audience rock." She did that and much more, getting 3 YES's and a standing ovation with the crowd cheering for her, she was overwhelmingly happy. I think she won over millions of hearts. <3

Link to watch her sing, and I truly recommend this because you won't regret it---> Susan Boyle

I do hope that she wins. Also, she said that she did this for her mother, who died two years ago. She promised her mother that she would make something of herself, and I believe she did. :D SHOUT OUT TO HER and wish her the best! WOOOOO :clap: :yahoo:

Sorry I don't know where to post this, but I really want people to see this because it's super GREAT. I was brought to tears.
And another one I love from Britain's Got Talent was 13-year old, Andrew Johnson from the 2008 show, his story was sad too, he got bullied all his life since he was 6.
Link to watch him sing--> Andrew Johnson

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
She sure did rock the whole crowd like she said she would. Lol. Her singing is really good!! Love Simon's face when Susan told him that she was 47 years old and when she started singing. His eyes widen up!

Who said being in that age can't persue their long life dream...she proof to all the audience wrong!​

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i kept seeing dis on msn and google and yahoo lol i aint bother to click til now. wow i hope her dreams come true! i liked how in da middle of da song simon looked so in love w/ her LMAO dat shiet was FUNNY

SunStar

sarNie Elites
lol...i didn't see you already started a thread for Susan Boyle!!! the most amazing singer i have ever heard!!!

her singing made me cry!!! yeah...i cried!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol...i didn't see you already started a thread for Susan Boyle!!! the most amazing singer i have ever heard!!!

hahahaha i know. i have this in the "news section" too. she must have not seen mine either. LMAO

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

for real? u know deres lots of ladies in thailand w/ voices dat blows erybody outta sight lol u should go search for 7 divas concert on youtube. susan boyle's good but she aint da greatest i heard. it's hard to say who's da greatest cause deres lots of great singers out dere and lots of dem meet on their level of skills

Katerine

Butterfly123
they had her on the news today in england saying how she's been a hit on youtube that she would be a hit all round the world lol shame want be seeing her again till the live shows -_- but she good!!! hope she wins shes getting my vote lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
That video literally gave me goose bumps...my hairs are all raised. W-O-W...that's how much uplifting this video was for me... :lol: :D :D :D

cecilia

Staff member
i know, i was blown away too ..
amen to DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER ..
there are one too many surprise, ppl need to think before they act LOl