+++_____________[POOPYMPANG'S GRAPHICS]

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
TAKING 5 REQUEST ON BANNERS ***

IM NOT THAT GOOD AT MAKING THINGS.. BUT I JUST WANT TO TAKE 5 REQUESTS FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE IM BORED.. NOT THE BEST BUT IM NOT THAT GOOD AT ANIMATION SO PLEASE DON'T REQUEST ANIMATION...

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
:shocked: Wow...Your banners are sooo beautiful!!!!! :w000t:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'd like to request a banner and avi if possible...
um of Beam...if you need a pciture I"ll provide...thanks in advance

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
well umm, beamsgirl.. if your the one who requested a banner of beam from interlove too, i would gladly to give you the banner.. well here's the banner + avi...

Saifah

bite me x___
ohh i love the one with aom and yam banner... its really pretty!! youre hecka good for a beginner~!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg beautiful banners.. i want to request one too.. is the spaces all taken??

if not i would like to request a banner of Golf-Mike ..

Thank you

Man if you take more banners request i would definetly come back and request some more... hehehehe... too bad you only take one request from one person hehehe..

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
tangmoe, i would gladl to make you a banner of golf and mike, but can you please post some pics of them.. thank you.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
poopympang said:
tangmoe, i would gladl to make you a banner of golf and mike, but can you please post some pics of them.. thank you.
[post="149965"][/post]​
hehe okies i post them as soon as i finished scanning their new pictures from the magazine.. hehe i couldnt find any scans of it soo i have to scann it myself.. :D

EDITED

heres the picture

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
poopympang said:
well umm, beamsgirl.. if your the one who requested a banner of beam from interlove too, i would gladly to give you the banner.. well here's the banner + avi...

[post="149474"][/post]​

oh my god that's so hot thank you so much!!!
and yeah that was me from IL...i was wondering how come my request wasn't here...I thought maybe I didn't click the submitt button but it was becasue I requested at Il..haha...dumb me...thanks again!!!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
Tangmoe, I'm sorry i used a different pic... i just had a new idea so i got another two photoshoots.. i still hope you like it... here you go!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
poopympang said:
Tangmoe, I'm sorry i used a different pic... i just had a new idea so i got another two photoshoots.. i still hope you like it... here you go!!

[post="150607"][/post]​

omg ahahha its ok... i love it.. ahahha i love the style... eheheheh thank you soo much...