_ - *P r i s n a ' s Creation* - _

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love SALAN, but I never got a chance to make an artwork of them.

Grand and Navin are second favorite couple from KOHN TEUN! They are so cute!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
jubu jubu SALANHAEYO hahaha...loves it. I like the fonts u used on both wallies!
HAHA THANK YOU THIP! I LOVE HOW YOU CALLED THEM "SALANHAEYO".

I freakin love Salan. that poster is beautifullll <3
Navin and Grand are so cuute ;3 i luff them, too.
THANKS HONEY!

those are gorgeous!!
THANKS RR!

yay, i'm back looking at all these pretty artworks & yours is amazing!
THANKS PHONE0_5!

THANKS ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS AND SWEET COMMENTS. I HAVE ABOUT 2 WEEKS AT HOME FOR SUMMER BREAK, SO I TRY TO DO AS MUCH ARTWORK I CAN BEFORE I GO BACK TO SCHOOL. :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH POPE RIGHT NOW. I HOPE IN THE FUTURE HE WILL GET A P'EK ROLES WITH THESE N'EK.

BESIDE GREAT, I THINK MATT LOOK CUTE WITH POPE BECAUSE HE HAVE A GREAT SMILE LIKE GREAT. HAHA

I KNOW AFF LOOK BEST WITH AUM, BUT I REALLY WANT HER TO PAIR UP SOME DIFFERENT TOO

HE HAVING LAKORN WITH MINT, BUT I WANT HIM TO HAVE ANOTHER LAKOREN HER THAT MARK IS NOT IN THERE. HAHA

HOPEFULLY, HE WILL GET PAIR UP WITH YAYA BECAUSE THEY SEEM CUTE WHEN THEY IN TAWAN DEARD.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Looveee the fonts that you use!

You're so crazy about P'Pope too! 555 Love him. I would love to see him with Yaya, Rita, Janie, Kim, and Matt next too! Any would do I guess since I will tune in surely.

LOL... I want Chalida and Pope in another lakorn w/OUT Mark this time too... Hehe!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Looveee the fonts that you use!

You're so crazy about P'Pope too! 555 Love him. I would love to see him with Yaya, Rita, Janie, Kim, and Matt next too! Any would do I guess since I will tune in surely.

LOL... I want Chalida and Pope in another lakorn w/OUT Mark this time too... Hehe!
haha Yes, I'm crayz about Pope. haha He's such as a cutie. I really love him because his acting in Tawan Deard is awesome. haha Thanks for the compliment honey!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love your choice of styling and fonts prisna :)
i haven't seen pope's acting. but i've fallen for his sweet smile lol.. i would love to see him with those n'eks XD..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh! Prisna, those wallie is awsome and beautiful. Love the coloring and choice of fonts. Pope has a nice smile indeed!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the coloring on each poster!!! I also wish that he would get p'ek roles too! ^_^
Thanks honey! Hope after Tawan Deard, he will get for roles.

i love your choice of styling and fonts prisna :)
i haven't seen pope's acting. but i've fallen for his sweet smile lol.. i would love to see him with those n'eks XD..
Thanks Julie. You should watch him in Tawan Deard. He and Mint will be the cute and funny couple, gotta love them.

ahhhh! Prisna, those wallie is awsome and beautiful. Love the coloring and choice of fonts. Pope has a nice smile indeed!
Thanks Thip.

im mesmerized by that pic of pope for some reason..
mind sharing it prisna? lol..
Julie, here the link!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/popee.jpg/