8 top actresses

jonathan

sarNie Egg
This issue is such a joke! Where is Ann,Aom,Kob and Noon,these four I mentioned are great actress that got many recognition in the past years and this year already and they not even mention in this issue. I wonder who decide,people or the magazine company. Nat has not done anything lately and Poo acting skill is nothing to be desire-only her sex appeal! Just my opinion.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i know what u mean, noon and kob should have been in there
foreal... lol where is kob and noon there one of the top actresses... lol ..... i don't even think that sirita is a top actress... sure she is gorgeous as ever i like her but her acting is so so...and same goes with poo she's better now... i love her lakorns... but i think kob and noon deserve to be in there more... lol.... sorry if i offended poo and sirita fans...

lol..these are not even top haha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
This issue is such a joke! Where is Ann,Aom,Kob and Noon,these four I mentioned are great actress that got many recognition in the past years and this year already and they not even mention in this issue. I wonder who decide,people or the magazine company. Nat has not done anything lately and Poo acting skill is nothing to be desire-only her sex appeal! Just my opinion.

:rolleyes: hahhahaaaa lol foreal omg... you said it all hehehee.... for me it's onlt ann aom kob noon and aum... lol... those are the actresses that need to be regonized.... shoo..... kwan she is so-so... i did however enjoy her lakorn with oil.... :rolleyes:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Ann, Noon and Benz definitely need to be added to the list!

JuiMyLove

sarNie Egg
Just watch. Next year's edition will have Jui as #1. The girl's hot and got kick-ass acting skills. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

KON KOM (starring Jui and Vee): the best action lakorn of 2007!!!!!! What guy wouldn't fall for Jui on this one.. :rolleyes:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Just watch. Next year's edition will have Jui as #1. The girl's hot and got kick-ass acting skills. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

KON KOM (starring Jui and Vee): the best action lakorn of 2007!!!!!! What guy wouldn't fall for Jui on this one.. :rolleyes:

agree i like her too....

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
Agree, I predict that next year they will have Jui, Pinky, Pat Napapa, Tangmoe, Bee Matika (because she's been having a lot of lakorns out), Yardtip, (I don't know the rest).

But for sure Ann T., Kob, and ahhhh Noon, should have been on the list. Nat she's not around that much, the only lakorn that she did for a while is the one with Chakrit. I guess they are trying to bring her back to the top after her public breakup with Tao.

My list would be Mew, Kob, Ann T., Noon, Aump, Benz, Aom P.

pyh

sarNie Elites
Almost all these n'eks are mixed except Aum, and maybe Pancake and Mew. They might pass for being most gorgeous but definitely not best actress. There are other better actresses that need to be included.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Mew and Aum definitely, yeah they're missing noon, ann t, kob, cherry, benz, and aom. Thanks for sharing though!!