--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
omg se7en is doing a drama! this is the biggest news ever. Se7en finally acting omg its so going to be big. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cantw ait. got to go call up my freinds now and tell them the news lol

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch this either.. and I do hope its good.. but even though it's not good I'll still watch it for Se7en..

but um.. yeah I now I remember who this chick is.. ahahlol... but she looks older than seven ahahlol.. but than again maybe its the picture.. well just have to see how the drama goes.. PLEASE let it be good.. cuase sometimes when you don't like the person playing the main character it gets really hard to watch ahahlol... but than again one of the main character is Se7en... ahhalOL

I can't wait to see.. I wonder if anyone have more news on this???

Mizz_WHAT

sarNie Egg
WAH ! I love se7en
All of his albums are really great !!!
Thanx for the pictures And thanx for the album redromeo

OoO Great news !!!
Thanx for the news !! I can't wait for his drama ! XD
I hope its good the actress is pretty ! ^^
Hope it goes well

STIMA

WOW this is big news..hes gonna be filming a drama? o_O I never even seen him act before..I HOPE ITS GOODDDDD..hes greatt.........if it don't turn out so good then his hotness makes up for it! =D CANT wait to see whats it about.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Has the drama been confirmed yet? I kind of don't want him to go into acting right now, I think he should focus more on his music for the present time. There's too many singers/actors and only a few are actually good at both, he should wait a while. :sweat:

On his new album, it's currently the top selling k-album overseas =D

STIMA

aww TOP SElling!? proud of him lol
but yeah i dont really want him to go into acting either..THAST wayy too fast..and he did disappear for a long time welll he went to JAPAN but stilll. acting is pretty fastt..i never really seen anyone from YG act before either o_o

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
[NEWS] SE7EN Becomes Sprite Spokesman For 8 Million Yuan
credit to asianfanatics

Two Korean 'muscle men', Se7en and Rain, battle it out with each other from the dancing stage to the adveristing world. Se7en is currently a Sprite spokesman for approximately 8 million Yuan, 'threatening' Rain. It is reported that in the beginning of this month, Se7en has arrived at Hong Kong for two days to film the new comercial like lightning speed.

In the beginning of 2004, Jaycee Fong and Joey Yung were filming a Sprite comercial in Shanghai. This year, popular Korean singer take the spotlight as a new Sprite spokesman. The salary is even around 8 million Yuan, compared with Rain with 5 million Yuan for Pepsi. The reporters meeting will also be held on April 6 in Shanghai. It is predicted that over hundreds of global reporters will be there which is alot more compared with Rain's meeting last year.

For this new Sprite commercial, the scenes will be shot in Hong Kong and Thailand, spending over a 7 figure amount. Se7en especially rode the first-class plane and lived in a 6 star hotel with 30 other staff members. They have spent a few thousand Yuans to borrow a pub for two days and renovating it into Se7en's 'home'.

After filming in Hong Kong, he is to fly to Thailand. In the comercial he will be showing his muscles and the scene will be like a Thailand store that sells Thailand style crabs and etc. When it was the official filming time, Se7en tucked in his t-shirt to reveal his muscular arms, causing all of his girl partners to 'faint'. (lmao ~.^)
He already filmed it in Thailand. Here are some pictures, all credit to Oummy @ se7enthailand forum.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Se7en :wub:

Thanks for the news! I can't wait to see the commercial :D I wonder how popular he must be in HK for being the Sprite spokesperson...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Singer Se7en Tops Various Music Charts

-3/29/06

Singer Se7en has been receiving a rave response to his third album entitled "24/7" that was released on Mar. 8. He has won high popularity by topping various music charts since he resumed his onstage activities on terrestrial network programs, including MBC TV's "Show! It's the Center of Music World!" on which he appeared on Mar. 11.

During the last week of March, Se7en has swept the top spots on the weekly charts of the three most influential terrestrial networks, cable TV networks, and satellite networks, as well as the radio. In particular, Se7en has remained the leader on weekly charts for two consecutive weeks, with the frequency of his activities on all networks far outdistancing other contending singers. As such, Se7en is expected to maintain his top spot on various charts for the time being.

Besides broadcasting networks, Se7en has also continued to top the charts of large music sites, such as Hot Tracks and OiMusic.

Se7en has also topped the weekly chart of MBC FM Radio's "Requested Songs at Noon," which determines standings of singers based on their sales of CDs nationwide and their frequency of appearances on TV and radio. Se7en will likely retain the top spot on various music charts for the time being, considering that he will perform live on various music programs from late March to early April, such as MBC TV's "Kim Dong-ryul's For You," SBS TV's "Kim Yun-ah's Music Wave," and MBC TV Daegu's "TeleConcert."

[Credits] KBS Global/ Stacey@Seventh_Heaventh forum :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
THANKS for sharing Ana.. awww Se7en is so CUTE!! you go BOY!!! ahahlol...

and I'm not surprise that he top the chart... he did it with his last two ablums and he is a great singer and dancer...

but I really hate when they compare Se7en and Rain... they are two different type of artist to mee... but hey in the entertainment world the media is always trying to make heat...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahahha me either thoyting se7en is hott and i love his new look..thanks for the picture..man i love that hairstyle

hill

sarNie Egg
thanks for sharing like all of you ladies said I can not wait to see if he is a good actor. I hope this movie is hit since he is talented.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Thanks Ana! that's good news.

At Park Kyung Lim's radio show.
credit se7enthailand

I love how his hair looks there.
At a Japanese cooking show! :p
credit se7enthailand

^_^