4 Star Entertainment aka BXT

Hey there Sarnies,
I was wondering if IV Star Entertainment is still dubbing movies? I heard they were also called BXT. Umm... I have like 5 different numbers and they all been disconnected. I order their movie "Nyab Ntshaw Kev Hlub Vim Niampog Kav Tub" with Tik and Niti and I only have up to part 5 dubbed in hmong. I dont know if they ever finished this lakorn cause I recall rumors having that too many production dubbed this movie and 4 Star decided to stop dubbing the rest of the movie. Is this true?
If 4 Star no longer exist and did happen to finish dubbing this lakorn, can anyone finish copying the rest of the movie for me? I am willing to pay a price for the rest of the parts. I only have up to part 5 like I said earlier. Please, thanks... I would like to know what happens...

Here is the cover of the movie by 4 Star Entertainment:
I bought this movie maybe 5 years ago... lol... ive been waiting...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ back then when i was little, i had the dubbed one from sky production.. it was called "Niam Pog Twb Ntig Nkau" <-- please excuse my hmong since i don't remember the spelling lol.. anyways i never finished it though since the vhs got messed up.. >_< im not sure if they ever got finished dubbing this one as well hmmm...

i hope someone can help you.. i only remember sky production dubbing this lakorn.. i never heard of 4 star entertainment b4 either...

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
IV star finish dubbin that movie ... my aunt has it i remember borrowing it from them..lol...i'll go check on it and see how many parts..

azncritics

sarNie Egg
Last year, I saw their booth at the Fresno New Year but I haven't gone into to look at their series/movies lately! Just look for Tsab Mim Xyooj, you'll be able to fine them! Sorry this is all I can to provide you! Hope this help!

kulyia

RUK
the main dubbers for joy and num, they tend to do commercials for 900AM in fresno. try contacting malena(Malina) for them. shes super nice . imiss their dubbing.. made it soo real like i was right there listening to noy the evil sister yelling at Poj and her sister X)

Hey Sarnies
Does anyone know how to contact them? We wrote letters and heard nothing back! I really would love to have a complete version? Can anyone copy me the final ones... willing to pay...

kulyia

RUK
hey!! that dude on the cover is taking gay roles now!! he is SUPER hilarious! lmao :lol: he actually look younger now than then

Mae

sarNie Adult
They're the worst dubbers. Their voices don't match the p'eks and n'eks they've dubbed and it ruins the entire lakorn.

myx

sArNieZ
i only watch like 3 drama sub by IV star so i can't really say anything. when i first watch banxai tong i think their voices are okay. but after hearing it for a couple of times through other movie i get annoy by it. is it just me?