4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am going baa hahaha
thanks for all the news Mint;
Yay can't wait till the event!!! Today is the 17th here
oMGGGGG its in one day for me!!
I know me too^^ I'm so excited and thrilled to see MTEAM again! Goodness, I miss them so much since the Fit Sport event!! Hehe. Like I mentioned in TD thread if I was in Thailand I wouldn't be able to sleep at all and be on awake alert to see them! :p LOl.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OoooyY! This breaks me heart somewhat.. Hehe. Oh well, it's just one little thing that could be false.. Hehe. Thanks for the clarification^^
Bliss, I think in this case, we should listen with one ear and keep the other (Thai idiom). It’s not that I don’t want to give lovelyQQ the full benefit of the doubt, but if we automatically believe lovelyQQ, we’d have to discount the creditability of fans at M & M’s Home at Pantip.

So far, three different people from M & M’s Home have provided screen caps from Mint’s facebook. Those include Khun The Pum, Khun funami, and Khun minpat. For example, Khun minpat provided this screen cap, and as you can tell, the real Prin Suparat is Mint’s facebook friend. I’m not sure about the fake one.

You can also check the facebook screencaps in these two links.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10092922/A10092922.html
Post #48, 49, and 139

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10133854/A10133854.html
Post #318

lovelyQQ, if what you say proves to be true, then you should have access to Mint’s facebook and be able to provide screen-caps the way fans from M & M’s Home did. Please clear the confusion na ja. I will be waiting. :)

What's 'kook wan' ?

As for them pairing up again, I can be patient but don't let us fans wait too long, please!
Koo Kwan is your romantic partner, but it gives off the impression that he/she is a highly revered one. In the entertainment industry, they use this to describe “power couples,” so to speak. Like Ken-Ann and Aum-Aff for example.

I can wait for MTEAM too. ;)

hippo

sarNie Adult
screams!!!!!

thanks for all the news mint...i'm going crazy reading it all.

its the 18th for me, i'm 4hrs ahead of thailand so hopefully i will see pics and clips by tomorrow.
if their fan's are that fast, and the reporters too.
Can't wait!

I heard on a news clip that they were 'koo kwan' too, i agree that they should have at least one more lakorn before that can be said, even though i love them both so much and just wanna hear heaps of good news about the both of them.

Mteam fever has yet to die down...LOL

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard on a news clip that they were 'koo kwan' too, i agree that they should have at least one more lakorn before that can be said, even though i love them both so much and just wanna hear heaps of good news about the both of them.
I would love for MTEAM to be Koo Kwan for each other too, of course.. Hehe! I want to see as many lakorns of them together as possible since I know they aren't the Power Couple for CH3 so it won't be as crazy as Yadech for sure.. :whistle:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
screams!!!!!

its the 18th for me, i'm 4hrs ahead of thailand so hopefully i will see pics and clips by tomorrow.
Can't wait!

I dont care! MTEAM is already considered a KOO KWAN to me
includes both PLR and WM! ahhaahha

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKS can't wait
overly excited!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
screams!!!!!

Can't wait!

overly excited!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

overly excited!
LOl.. Hehe. Actually GOOD POINT though when we're being MTEAM biased! :p Definitely.. Hehe!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You girls are so funny. :lol: I'm loving the conversations here and in the Tawan Duerd thread because they're filled with so much MTEAM content. Every comment puts a smile on my face. Lol. I'll try to share as many MTEAM news as I can naaa. But for now and the next few days, I have to attend to the highly theoretical, dense and boring readings and papers that I've abandoned since last night. =.='

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
You girls are so funny. :lol: I'm loving the conversations here and in the Tawan Duerd thread. Every comment puts a smile on my face. Lol. I'll try to share as many MTEAM news as I can naaa. But for now and the next few days, I have to attend to the highly theoretical, dense and boring readings and papers that I've abandoned since last night. =.='
Hehehe. Same here^^ It makes me giggle so much.. :blush: MTEAM LOVE!! Hehe.

Wahhh. I feel you MINTTWIX.. I have to suffer through with math each day.. I hate it with a passion, LOl. Which I would rather have your "highly theoretical, dense and boring readings and papers" instead!! :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You girls are so funny. :lol: I'm loving the conversations here and in the Tawan Duerd thread because they're filled with so much MTEAM content. Every comment puts a smile on my face. Lol. I'll try to share as many MTEAM news as I can naaa. But for now and the next few days, I have to attend to the highly theoretical, dense and boring readings and papers that I've abandoned since last night. =.='
and Mint you're one of the gals that I am thankful to!
You update us with MTEAM news
You too BLiss :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
and Mint you're one of the gals that I am thankful to!
You update us with MTEAM news
You too BLiss :)
No problem although I'm not that much of a help but I do what I can^^ Thank you.

5555+ I'm really thankful and appreciate everything from MINTTWIX too.. definitely! :grouphug:

I wouldn't have access to much MTEAM resources without her^^ Hehe.

Saifah

bite me x___
No doubt it is!^^ Hehe. SMILEZ, you are my MTEAM partner. :p You always online at the same times/days for me to talk/chat with about MTEAM here.. Hehe.
I'm hurt lol what about me?? lmao jk jk.
Bummber that this lakorn is over. I haven't
been this addicted to thai lakorns in years.

hippo

sarNie Adult

overly excited!

LOL ip.smilez...that's a good point I never considered Wayupak Montra.
Ok i take back what i said, LOL.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Bummber that this lakorn is over. I haven't
been this addicted to thai lakorns in years.
Same here^^ I haven't seen a lakorn any better than this. :p

Pix from Mint's FB fan page - credit to the original uploader

OooyyY!! WOW... Mint looks super lovely and very narak!^^ I love the photo that tag onto the bag.. LOL. :wub:

And another one

:scratchchin: Hehe.. Mint sure looks superduper happy!! Giddyy!... Hehe! Mark and Boy look so charming^^ Moreee!!!!