4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
korat12o3 has subbed Part 1 of The Tonight Show with Mint C, Kim and Margie.

Hope he/she will finish subbing the whole thing. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's been a while.. finally an update with my MTEAM fan vdos!!:)

I changed so many programs from WMMV, Camtasia, and now Corel Video Pro!

I didn't like WMMV.. I loved Camtasia but I think I'm really in love with Corel Video Pro now! Hehe. Just a thought if anyone haven't used them^^
thanks for sharing ja;
put a smile on my face watching that footage;
Mint is not the best singer but she is def. cute when she sings!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My editorial ending scene of PLR^^
This is no difference between the original ending but I'm using a new video program and I was experimenting it with this scene so thought I would share it with everyone!^^ Also, I didn't realize that the first few seconds of this scene was cut off but don't worry you barely missed a thing! :p
My fever has gone up even higher now!
I miss Pathapee and Cher-AM tooooooooooo

I love Sony Vegas but then the screen always dies on me :(
So i deleted it off my laptop!
I don't know what other program to use?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
korat12o3 has subbed Part 1 of The Tonight Show with Mint C, Kim and Margie.

Hope he/she will finish subbing the whole thing. :)
Yay someone subbed it! THanks na
I am happy to know that when I watched the un-subbed version,
I understood some parts when they were talking :)
now i have subs to see if i got it right! lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I made 3 more fanmade vdos of MTEAM :)
Hahah I am glad that I got the chance to do/share my MTEAM vdos before school starts :)

Newest one

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Sony Vegas but then the screen always dies on me :(
So i deleted it off my laptop!
I don't know what other program to use?
I haven't tried SONY VEGAS yet although I heard it's pretty awesome but for now I'll stick with COREL VDO PRO since I love it!! Hehe!:)

thanks for sharing ja;
put a smile on my face watching that footage;
Mint is not the best singer but she is def. cute when she sings!!
Np^^ Hehe. I thought it was sorta choppy when I added the scene in there.

True, Mint is not the best singer but it's okay b/c she's not a professional singer. I think she sounds very cute and bearable to listen. I think she will improve later in the years b/c when I first heard Kob Suvanant sing for Dao Pra Sook I thought she was horrible but wow she has improved throughout these years though!:)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I made 3 more fanmade vdos of MTEAM :)
Hahah I am glad that I got the chance to do/share my MTEAM vdos before school starts :)

Newest one
AAGAIN, I love the concept for this vdo of yours^^ Hehe. It's so SPICY! Father VS. SON.. LOl. Although, it's funny Mark as Father to Nadech! :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AAGAIN, I love the concept for this vdo of yours^^ Hehe. It's so SPICY! Father VS. SON.. LOl. Although, it's funny Mark as Father to Nadech! :p
Lol Mak is not the father ja ahahhaha
Sorry for the confusion;
Mak and Mint grew up with each other so they are childhood friends while Nadech is the boss's son :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I haven't tried SONY VEGAS yet although I heard it's pretty awesome but for now I'll stick with COREL VDO PRO since I love it!! Hehe!:)

Np^^ Hehe. I thought it was sorta choppy when I added the scene in there.

True, Mint is not the best singer but it's okay b/c she's not a professional singer. I think she sounds very cute and bearable to listen. I think she will improve later in the years b/c when I first heard Kob Suvanant sing for Dao Pra Sook I thought she was horrible but wow she has improved throughout these years though!:)
Sony Vegas Pro is a dream come true; its beautiful hahaha but then it dies on me :(

Yes yes also like Kwan she wasn't soo good too but then time improves them :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am really hooked onto this look that Mint had!

So ima be making a imitation of it :) I'll also make a slideshow picture of the outcome of it
I had something similar done for a performance once!!
Really love thee hair mak!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh hehe.. thanks^^ I love that look on her too:) It's different.

I want to Mint in lakorn with straight hair.. LOl, I notice most of her lakorns it always an up-do or wavy/curled!
Yes it is different! I also want to see her do a lakorn where her hair is just plain straight!
SHe looks sooo cute with straight hair and short bangs