4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the article about Mark taking Mint out to the movies after winter break, another rumor^^ :wub: LOl. It's their most recent news:)

* Source: SIAMZONE *

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Here's the article about Mark taking Mint out to the movies after winter break, another rumor^^ :wub: LOl. It's their most recent news:)

* Source: SIAMZONE *
I read that in Chalidaclub ahhaha
I wonder if its true??? HRmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I read that in Chalidaclub ahhaha
I wonder if its true??? HRmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p
LOl, there's never any confirmation if their relationship is real or not and I'm not waiting for it too anyway. :p

But I'm just glad there's newsfeed often about MTEAM so that I don't miss them with desperation too much.. Hehe!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
About that rumor, someone from Pantip mentioned beforehand that they saw Mark and Mint together as well--and supposedly it coincided with the date that the news is referring to--which is after Mark returned from his hometown after Winter break. I'd say, it's a 50/50 chance it's true.

Also, this thread has literally been invaded by MTEAM ;). I'm not complaining, though I am slightly curious why there's no separate sections specifically for fanclubs in this forum.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
About that rumor, someone from Pantip mentioned beforehand that they saw Mark and Mint together as well--and supposedly it coincided with the date that the news is referring to--which is after Mark returned from his hometown after Winter break. I'd say, it's a 50/50 chance it's true.

Also, this thread has literally been invaded by MTEAM. I'm not complaining, though I am slightly curious why there's no separate fanclubs in this forum.
Oh wow^^ Interesting! GOSH... I wish I lived in Thailand.. LOl, who knows I would probably a huge MTEAM stalker!! Hehe. :p Just kidding!!!

There is the fanclub here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/forum/43-thai-star But it's not so accurate with most of the dara's or as active^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There is the fanclub here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/forum/43-thai-star But it's not so accurate with most of the dara's or as active^^
Yes, but there's no actual "shipping" club. :p Or even actual "fanclubs".

But you're right, that section isn't very active. I actually think Sarn...oui.. AsianFuse isn't a very active forum in general.

//Off-Topic

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

But you're right, that section isn't very active. I actually think Sarn...oui.. AsianFuse isn't a very active forum in general.

//Off-Topic
Thanks for the info Mint and Bliss;;
without you girls i would have not known soo much about MTEAM :)
If its true..that is totally cute; and if they don't get together in the future;
All i know is that I still love them two!!!

cecilia

Staff member
How come I can not find any of these lakorns to dl to watch? I need to catch up.
Check in buddie media .. it had been uploaded in there.

Fai used to play support for ch3 until she has a contract with ch7.
She was in BADARN JAI as Margie's friend.

YES, MINTY -- it had become the MTEAM shipper thread in here .. (but this, i could understand why - just look at JLR)

hippo

sarNie Adult
awwww they are so cute,
but totally agree, i love them regardless, so high on Mteam at the moment though.

It's been weeks since the lakorn has ended and this thread is still so active (with Mteam, lol) i love it!

miss all the cast so much, especially Mteam =)

thanks for all the updates and mv's they help alot :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Fai used to play support for ch3 until she has a contract with ch7.
She was in BADARN JAI as Margie's friend.
Oh wow.. I didn't evven notice she was that girl.. Hehe.

//Off-Topic
I actually was thinking about creating English forum/fanclub for MTEAM after my I created my YouTube channe but then it's already alot of work, so I just stick with my small English forum in Chalidaclub that they offer.. Hehe. It already satisfy me already and I visit them fanclub at PANTIP often too although I can't read anything! LOl.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow.. I didn't evven notice she was that girl.. Hehe.

I actually was thinking about creating English forum/fanclub for MTEAM after my I created my YouTube channe but then it's already alot of work, so I just stick with my small English forum in Chalidaclub that they offer.. Hehe. It already satisfy me already and I visit them fanclub at PANTIP often too although I can't read anything! LOl.
was she the girl who also played with New and Poo? I forgot wat the
lakorn is call??

lovestar

sarNie Adult
wow! havent been on this thread for a couple of days and the subject keeps changing.

my fav mvs of mteam so far...

i keep rewatching it. never get sick of it.
this will always be one of my favourites.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wow! havent been on this thread for a couple of days and the subject keeps changing.

my fav mvs of mteam so far...

i keep rewatching it. never get sick of it.
this will always be one of my favourites.
Aww thanks ja;
I am glad you like my fanmade vdos of MTEAM :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been a while.. finally an update with my MTEAM fan vdos!!:)

I changed so many programs from WMMV, Camtasia, and now Corel Video Pro!

I didn't like WMMV.. I loved Camtasia but I think I'm really in love with Corel Video Pro now! Hehe. Just a thought if anyone haven't used them^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
My editorial ending scene of PLR^^
This is no difference between the original ending but I'm using a new video program and I was experimenting it with this scene so thought I would share it with everyone!^^ Also, I didn't realize that the first few seconds of this scene was cut off but don't worry you barely missed a thing! :p