4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm rewatching DJA and gosh i see that Fai changes some after the wedding of Peemai and Yai. like before that he was TOUGH. but after he realized his feelings for Jeed, although he's still tough it's more of his manliness, not expressing his anger so harshly. he softens because of his beloved Mia Jeed!

I think the girl that plays Fai's friends Peemai could be n'rai material. she's cute and i could totally see her playing a bratty princess...

cecilia

Staff member
^Peemai has played n'rai before ja. I can't remember which lakorn though :(

Anyway, for pure ENTERTAINMENTpurposes .. my love for YADECH to start in their own GOONG version lol

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Love Peemai and Yai the most in DJA XD
Also wasn't Peemai in Sood Saneha? I think she was the Korean actress who called Ann khun Mae all the time...>.<

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG i'm going crazy...litterally stamping feet, screaming and all.
Just watched the clip for the FIT event.
they are all so cute, especially Mteam :yahoo: , Boy didn't help them at all, but helped the reporters... :coverlaf:
Mark was so cute towards the end, but Mint remained composed...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I finally watched that video of the fitness event

OMG i couldn't help but smile so big when Mak switched spots with Yardthip
at first i was like what? he's going to give Yardthip a piggie?
But nopes...
Narak jing jing

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I still need to catch up since I've been partying all holiday. I did catch a glimpse of the ending of WPM. I cried and cried. The four of them love one another and their family sooooo much. Not to mention the love they have for their significant other. I just teared up at the end. I am really going to miss the cast and this series. Fai and Jeed looked gorgeous in their ending scene. The dress on Jeed and the white both Fai and Jeed were wearing was heaven!

I can' t wait for the official sets. I am excited for what is in store for the DVD collection. I hope they make it VERY special. Off to finish the series now.

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
Really enjoyed this whole series :thumbsup: can't believe it finally ended though, i miss it so much already dat i'm going back to rewatch DJA and Tara Himmalaya again :tearybye: It would've been cool if they showed us like wat happens in the future like how some lakorns show what happens 1 year later. Maybe fee and jeed's baby hehe ^_^ would've been great if they ended WPM like dat by wrapping everything up and showing all 4 couples and their families :wub:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I finally got the chance to finish the ending of Wayupak Montra and boy i must say..... i've never felt soo satisfied with any ending like this before..... gawly it kept me crying thru the whole lakorn and man now i'm officially a fan of Boy and Margie... i would have to say the 4th part was the best of all... major props to the actors/actress/director/writer/ and everyone else..... sadly it ended but i'm glad it ended with a BIG BANG!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i like the 4th part the best! i was crying for margie sake. she did as superb crying scene bc i was totally in with her character. boy did an awesome job as well...

hope to see them pair up again bc i see chemistry btw the two. their eyes just connects...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I finally watched that video of the fitness event

OMG i couldn't help but smile so big when Mak switched spots with Yardthip
at first i was like what? he's going to give Yardthip a piggie?
But nopes...
Narak jing jing
Chai. Narak jing jing. I can't believe how obsessed I am with Mark-Mint. I keep watching their BTS interactions and news. I have inner fangirl moments once in a while, but I've never identified myself as a fangirl before. But now, I'm so close to becoming one. They just make me smile. LOL. It's amazing how much I like them when they barely had any sweet, romantic scenes together in PLR. At least compared to the other three pairings.

There was actually a poll conducted on a Thai forum (siamzone) and out of the pairings in 4 Hua Jai, MTEAM was voted as being the most "real." I'm assuming it's a Thai slang, meaning they seem like a real couple.

Another poll was conducted about Tawan Duerd. Out of 134 people, 91% wanted Mark to be paired with Mint and not Yaya. Mostly that's because there's a strong number of MTEAM and then Yadech fans.

they are all so cute, especially Mteam :yahoo: , Boy didn't help them at all, but helped the reporters... :coverlaf:
Speaking of Boy giving Mint a hard time in the interview, wouldn't it be pure awesomeness if all the main casts of 4 Hua Jai came together and did a live show of some sort? It would just be so EPIC to see them interact without any script.

I miss them so much. When they all went to Ratree Samosorn, it was fun to watch, but it was way too short. They should have made the show longer considering there are 4 pairings/ 8 people.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Help, someone take my mom to the hospital...she has EXTREME DJA fever. She repeats on and on about how good Nadech and Yaya look together. Oh boy and i have to start watching Patapee Leh Ruk now, i have not even started yet. Maybe after i'm done with Ngao Ruk Luang Jai.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
well if anyone could sub mark's interview????
I'm just going to assume you mean the group interview? Because the other one with just Mark seems to be a fan interview and it's quite hard to listen to.

This is a shorter version from the newsPlus video clip. In the newsPlus one, there's not much more except Boy giving Mint a bit of a hard time by telling her to be firmer in her answers and then Mark telling Boy to help Mint out. The reporters then asked Yard if she can give some advice to Mint. They also asked Yard if it's true that Mark and Mint are just siblings. She of course signals that she doesn't know.

I've only translated the YT version. Starting from 0:29.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_LZApXTsHM​

I: Is he loveable/cute? This guy (Mark)?

Mint: Yeah, he’s loveable. P’Boy’s also loveable. P’Mark’s also loveable. All of them are loveable.

I: So, Mark’s the most loveable?

Mint: No! No!

I: You’re blushing.

I: Why are you blushing?

Mint: Well, look everyone!

Mark: Help her.

Mint: Everyone’s looking at me.

I: Is she loveable, Mark?

Mark: Yes, she’s loveable. Yes.

I: And do you love her?

Mark: Oui. We’re siblings. We’re siblings.

I: (* A little indiscernible*) Someone said you're often given compliments and that you're afraid of your heart/feelings now. ***What's up with this guy?***

Mint: No. No.

Yard: Should we switch places?

Boy: Yeah, I think it’s better if we have them switch places, yeah? That would be good.

*Crowd goes wild*

Boy: No.

Boy: So you can go back and forth.

Mark: What were you asking?

I: So has anyone been mesmerized yet? Like, are you two afraid of your own feelings? You two compliment each other back and forth.

Mark: Mmm. You afraid?

Mint: No, there’s none. There’s none.

Mark: We’re siblings.

I: Really?

Mint: Really.

I: The audience is mesmerized. (Meaning people think Mark and Mint are a real couple).

And then they ask about the competition between Mark and Mint, regarding their weight. Mark and Mint like to compare and see who can lose more weight than the other. This part is in the newsPlus clip though.

meenia

sarNie Adult
that's just so cute..yard is so smart to switch places..and boy's not helping at all..lol.. mark and mint are very cute...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Exactly. That's why I say they need to stop being so cute together. Unless of course, they want reporters to think they have something going on.
LOL, I agree with you! :p But then again, I love how they're always sooo cute around each other!

I just want to say that this series really exceeded my expectations.
Thai dramas were all the same until this one came along and change my heart^^

Short clip of Mark + Mint @FIT Sport

OMG, thanks! This made my night!! LOL, I love love how @ 0:25 Mint grabs hold of Mark's hand. OMG! I'm having a heart-attack, LOL! :dance3: Also, she had the urged to fix his hat for him too. :cloud9:

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!! ME TOO.. I can't sleep now!! LOL, My fever for MTEAM is neverending!!! :blush:

I cant believe it in the OLD LAKORN thread already! I miss all of them!
I'm so SAD to see it in OLD LAKORN section^^

This source has the rank of actor too.
10 new gen risng p'ek
1. Nadech 2. Om Akkapan 3.Tono Pakin 4. Rit the star 5.Kao Jirayu
6. Mark Prin 7. Pae Arak 8. Porche Saran 9. Gun Gunthataworn 10. Nam Ronnadech
I cannot believe that MARK is #6 here >.< He is so much better!!! <_<

Boy, Mark, Yard, Mint. Video from the FIT event again.

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=15182

Edit: Just finished watching it. MTEAM is getting teased so bad towards the end. Yard said she can't relate. Really? Weren't she and Tye often thrown into these types of news together back then? IIRC, they kept saying they were just siblings just like Mark and Mint are saying that right now.
I remember Tye and Yard were in somewhat situation like this before. I guess he doesn't want to to bring it up. But thanks for the clip! MTEAM FEEVER is rising more and more each day :wub: *SCREAMS* They are so adorable!^^

Chai. Narak jing jing. I can't believe how obsessed I am with Mark-Mint. I keep watching their BTS interactions and news. I have inner fangirl moments once in a while, but I've never identified myself as a fangirl before. But now, I'm so close to becoming one. They just make me smile. LOL. It's amazing how much I like them when they barely had any sweet, romantic scenes together in PLR. At least compared to the other three pairings.

There was actually a poll conducted on a Thai forum (siamzone) and out of the pairings in 4 Hua Jai, MTEAM was voted as being the most "real." I'm assuming it's a Thai slang, meaning they seem like a real couple.

Another poll was conducted about Tawan Duerd. Out of 134 people, 91% wanted Mark to be paired with Mint and not Yaya. Mostly that's because there's a strong number of MTEAM and then Yadech fans.

Speaking of Boy giving Mint a hard time in the interview, wouldn't it be pure awesomeness if all the main casts of 4 Hua Jai came together and did a live show of some sort? It would just be so EPIC to see them interact without any script.
OMG! LOL, I feel the same way you do too^^ Hehe. MTEAM has the best off-screen chemistry out of all the couples. I just wished their series had a better script/director and deeper connection! :whistle:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I'm just going to assume you mean the group interview? Because the other one with just Mark seems to be a fan interview and it's quite hard to listen to.

This is a shorter version from the newsPlus video clip. In the newsPlus one, there's not much more except Boy giving Mint a bit of a hard time by telling her to be firmer in her answers and then Mark telling Boy to help Mint out. The reporters then asked Yard if she can give some advice to Mint. They also asked Yard if it's true that Mark and Mint are just siblings. She of course signals that she doesn't know.

THANK YOU MUCH LOVE!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Wow thanks for the news ....
eeeks same here....MTEAM is about the second Pra'nang that I am baa for!!! besides KA TEAM :p

Dayuumm bummers...i think it would have been better if Chai used Mint as the nang'ek rather than Yaya..
to make up for PLR !!!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I have been having much time to do a mv on MTEAM but picture mv(S) well here is one i just made PART 1 :p

Mak is a casanova

enjoy MTEAM FANS :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_LZApXTsHM​

I: Is he loveable/cute? This guy (Mark)?

Mint: Yeah, he’s loveable. P’Boy’s also loveable. P’Mark’s also loveable. All of them are loveable.

I: So, Mark’s the most loveable?

Mint: No! No!

I: You’re blushing.

I: Why are you blushing?

Mint: Well, look everyone!

Mark: Help her.

Mint: Everyone’s looking at me.

I: Is she loveable, Mark?

Mark: Yes, she’s loveable. Yes.

I: And do you love her?

Mark: Oui. We’re siblings. We’re siblings.

I: (* A little indiscernible*) Someone said you're often given compliments and that you're afraid of your heart/feelings now. ***What's up with this guy?***

Mint: No. No.

Yard: Should we switch places?

Boy: Yeah, I think it’s better if we have them switch places, yeah? That would be good.

*Crowd goes wild*

Boy: No.

Boy: So you can go back and forth.

Mark: What were you asking?

I: So has anyone been mesmerized yet? Like, are you two afraid of your own feelings? You two compliment each other back and forth.

Mark: Mmm. You afraid?

Mint: No, there’s none. There’s none.

Mark: We’re siblings.

I: Really?

Mint: Really.

I: The audience is mesmerized. (Meaning people think Mark and Mint are a real couple).

And then they ask about the competition between Mark and Mint, regarding their weight. Mark and Mint like to compare and see who can lose more weight than the other. This part is in the newsPlus clip though.
eeeks thanks for the translation it is tooo cute!
I am going baa for MTEAM..
miss them a lot!