4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
just finished ep. 6!
darn, i understand Kati's dad though, i wouldn't easily let Lom near Kati again!

and yep, i notice and LOVE the way Fai always refer to Jeed as "MIA" *die of sweetness*
LOL Fai and Jeed, the gun couple. Fai should get one like Kati's dad though! :gungirl:
and he was so amazed with her dad when explaining what happened (he grabbed the piece of cake too wahahaha i love that boy!)

oh, just found out Kati's full name is Tichakorn? nice.

Lom is lucky to have his family help.
but i guess we saw that with all of the quads...Adisuan family is like a dream. <3

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, all my sweeties!!!So glad to chat w you gals here, I love this thread so much, love you all my friends!!All the best wishes to you and your families!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG i cant believe it ending already what am i going to watch...Boy and Margie should have another lakorn together they looks so cute together like Nadech and Yaya

fun

Expired Sarnie
I did a speed watch on episode 8 lol ditched my family games (actually I got eliminated the second round lol) We were just continuing to see who wins the Kinetic volleyball since we didn't get to it last night, the two challengers are still here so we thought to finish it off. Before my sisters and I hit back home with the other family, we will be doing the Kinetic dance too... so tiring lol

Anyways I cried like a baby. Hong Prai is finally free at last. She's actually really pretty without the black attire lol. And the sorcerer turned good. I was so touched when Kathi pulled in Lom for a hug when she came back to life. Not trying to be mean but I was laughing at Lom when he got injured. By the way too much special effect. They could have tone down that a bit.

Anyways I don't think it is the end. In all the series there has been an extended half episodes. Am I right?

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' think it ends yet b/c we didn't get to see that intimate night hugging camera flash to the picture frame scene yet. i think there's still one more episode for tomorrow to end the weekend.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Don't know if anyone's seen this clip. Moddum praising Yaya on his radio show. He says she really is the perfect girl, nice, well mannered, intelligent and beautiful and he rarely speaks highly of any actress lol. Nadech, what are you waiting for boy? :)

I guess he met her during the taping of Tee Tai Krua when they went to her house in Pattaya. That episode will air on Dec 26th.
Who is this guy? Sorry, I'm not familiar. He makes it sound like all the other females in the industry are low class b****es. LULZ. Just my interpretation. Plz 'scuse my language.

I'm going to miss the Adisuan family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SayFTTkAFUs

One of my favorite BTS. You gotta love Nadech's perky guts. LOL. I've never uttered such a phrase before. Boi's unique, so I'll give him that.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, today epi was so sad. I cried so much for today epi. Love Boy and Margie acting. I hope tomorrow is the ending because I really want to some more cute scene between Lom and Kati.

Btw MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :toast:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to miss the Adisuan family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SayFTTkAFUs

One of my favorite BTS. You gotta love Nadech's perky guts. LOL. I've never uttered such a phrase before. Boi's unique, so I'll give him that.
NADECH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love this boy! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Mahsuri, I wished Chin would of included Mark and Mint in the MV. Man, Mark looked fione at the event all casual and with a hat, he looks good.

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone got what they wanted. I wish everyone peace and happiness this holiday season!

I think WPM ends 26th, ja.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^ip.smilez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AEd--3lYZw​

MTEAM SLIDESHOW

Yesterday, when I was posting the FIT event pictures here, I was tempted to include most of the same old pictures that you have included in this slide show. LOL. Especially these two.

Still loving my MTEAM.​

I'll just imagine Mark and Mint starring in this video in the place of Chin and that girl. ;)
Imagination is nice. But actualization would be better.

^^^Mahsuri, I wished Chin would of included Mark and Mint in the MV.
But, it's not Chin's choice or fault, eh?

:xmas: