4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
^Tinah, i'll join you as well .. she's so irritating! I hate how she always cling onto him, even Minky doesn't do that. I hate how Lom listen to her talk, so annoying when he knows what kind of person she is ->bad intention. I wish he clue in her fake faint -- move on to cheer Kathi instead.

BTW, NA GREED made me laugh so much today with her exaggeration on things lol -- so funny!

Noy, i want some PHO !!!! making me hungry (which remind me, i didn't have breakfast yet lol)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol maybe in next episode minky will be team Kati from the previews. I think Lom actually deserves to have to work and get Kati back for being so stupid ^.^ I think Kati has a right to be mad at up.. when he is in danger she doesn't hesitate at all to drop it all and go save him him on the other hand :thumbdown:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I also love how FAI keeps calling his wife 'MIA' throughout the lakorn whenever he refer something back to Jeed .. so caring and cute. Love the part where the winds blowing and he's trying to hold onto his wifey but at the same time, tried to block the wind from his right hands (as if it's possible to stop/block it lol) -- Love how he touches her back as he leave with Din to find Lom in that weird voodoo place.

Anyway, I think even though there's just a small amount of time to see the DIN/CHAEM couple in here like FAI/JEED. I like how they still keep the flow of making DIN/CHAEM the mature and understanding one .. I love how they make CHAEM turn around and become this mature woman for her future husband. She handle every situation with calmness and well plan thoughts. She's pretty much inheriting her personality from her soon to be hubby just like Jeed is embed with Fai's instant traits. So funny how i see the women in their men's place.
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i love FAI so much! like when he introduced Jeed to Kati and he was like "She's MY wife, i'll introduce her...Kati, this is my one most lovely WIFE" LOL Jeed better know how lucky she is. but so is Fai because otherwise he would only have his cow Aum! Fai/Jeed are amazing. everytime he looks at her you can see the love in his eyes!

I haven't finished PLR but i'm starting to like Din/Chaem more and more. At first Chaem was being rather annoying and clumsy--plus i could NOT understand why she would want such a mean dad to love her. but she is actually quite sassy lol and i gotta agree that from watching WPM Chaem is more composed and becoming more like her sweetheart Din! each couple just matches very much...

The first half of the epi is so cute and I can see that both Jeed and Chaem joint force to help Kati and Lome reconciled. Love how they are playing the roles of Fai and Din. Love all their support and caring to their family members.Aum appeared shortly but can see how he loves and concern his in law family. His manly talk with lome is so supportive.
awwww! i freaking love these couples! how much sweeter can they get???! makes me sooooooo jealous of how they are so deep in their relationships and have ended up with their soulmates! >.<

this series are superb; it is what you long for from watching thousand of thai lakorns. A dream comes true after watching many sucked lakorn. It has everything with veriety from fairy tales to romeo and juliet...
Above all, You dont have stupid and good for nothing pra ek and weak nang ek doing nothing but enduring mistreatment. I love it to the core when it challenges us with the stereotype lakorn like the scene of kati hit back minky.I was like this is what I look for. The solidarity and caring among the family are so stood out. love every couple here and wish them reunite again for another eye-opening project. Great work!
totally agree! the women in here are strong and don't give in to annoying n'rai! i hate when n'ek has extremely weak roles!

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHAHA. I forgot to add that i love that one scene where Jeed ask the two girls to hand her the gun .. she goes 'GUN AND I are COMPANIONSHIP' -- for some odd reason, i can see FAI doing this lol

jjinxx

^
gawd Jeed and Fai <333 !!!
they are the only ones who can handle each other, that's why i love them! that's not strange at all, lol cuz Fai's main instinct is to pull out the fighting when there is trouble and Jeed has that too!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL! The four women just went after Lom leaving Din and Fai slightly dumbfounded. Boy, that's gold.

I also liked how Din and Cha-aim were holding hands (<333), and then Cha-Aim grabs Jeed's hand. Those girls are quite attached to each other.

Wow. I'm disappointed in Lom.

Wowo.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i am too that's why it's good that Kathi's dad step on his ground, set LOM straight -- to get his daughter, he has to work hard and earn it. It is then his love for KATHI will be gold.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL! The four women just went after Lom leaving Din and Fai slightly dumbfounded. Boy, that's gold.
Heh - I just had to watch it twice. :D

I also liked how Din and Cha-aim were holding hands (<333), and then Cha-Aim grabs Jeed's hand. Those girls are quite attached to each other.
That I hafta watch 3 times. :wub:

Wow. I'm disappointed in Lom.

Wowo.
Okay, one time was enough. Btw, it serves him right. Now, work for it, dude!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
wish din and cha em had a wedding scene or just a little more at the end of the two of them together, oh well's what's done is done, just gotta hope for more sweetness in here and a new lakorn
I think when he said he had a job for her, to be his wife...that was his proposal.
I know I thought it was supersweet at the end of PLR when Din asked her he want to hired her as his wifey^^ :flowers:

I really wish they had a wedding for themselves and Lom&Kati at the end of WPM too! But we will see what the ending is going to occur like next weekend!

I finished PLR yesterday and I gotta say... I'm very glad I didn't go by the negative feed backs on the forum and watched it! It was a little slow and ChaAem was a bit annoying but I love Din&ChaAem! I was disappointed that they didn't get as much love scenes but I found them so cute together!! Hehe... Something about Mark just draws me to him!! He's so handsome and adorable!
:thumbup: I'm glad you gave PLR a chance although it wasn't the best compared to the rest of the other series in here. I watch it anyhow since I love MTEAM! :wub: They make it better for me although I was dissapointed in the lack of romance scenes and storyline^^ I'll always support them both. Regardless the flaws in PLR, I felt their subtle-love for each other and they both portrayed their roles really well. I'm hoping for more MTEAM projects soon!!! :slapandkissse3:

jjinxx

lol it seems like Din and Chaem always fall all over each other. i'm watching PLR right now and it's so funny in ep. 5 when Chaem goes stay at his house and he's chasing her while his siblings and servants are watching and talking about how it's like a slap/kiss lakorn! they'd be super cute in a future full length slap/kiss...gawd Mark looks so nice in a white shirt. well all the guys do, you know, those white t-shirts that are very fitted... :drool:
love how Fai and Lom go to tease Din about Chaem right away when they find out about him bringing home a girl...
LOOOOOL and when Lom was like "For my n'ek, it must be SLAP and then..KISS". he'll have to lear from Fai then cuz we all know that was Jeed and Fai's trademark love signs! :arrg: :kiss:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it seems like Din and Chaem always fall all over each other. i'm watching PLR right now and it's so funny in ep. 5 when Chaem goes stay at his house and he's chasing her while his siblings and servants are watching and talking about how it's like a slap/kiss lakorn! they'd be super cute in a future full length slap/kiss...gawd Mark looks so nice in a white shirt. well all the guys do, you know, those white t-shirts that are very fitted... :drool:
love how Fai and Lom go to tease Din about Chaem right away when they find out about him bringing home a girl...
LOOOOOL and when Lom was like "For my n'ek, it must be SLAP and then..KISS". he'll have to lear from Fai then cuz we all know that was Jeed and Fai's trademark love signs! :arrg: :kiss:
LOl, your post make me a great laugh! :dance3: I know I would love to see slap/kiss with MTEAM! I want to see their relationship/love develope further^^

Yeah, I always remember that line of LOM! Hehe. :crush: His sense of humor is so lovable!

Here TAWAN DEARD recent BTS! YAYA & MINT show us their true WOMEN POWER improved from 4HJHKK to TAWAN DEARD! :p There will be alot of fighting scene, of course since it action lakorn^^ Mark look so hot even with messy hair! Hehe.
* spicyforums *

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wished they show a little bit more Chaem's clumsy side in WM ahahah that trip on the hill in PLR was epic. Not just that but her character in WJGNJY, she fell backward on a sofa chair. Ouch. Mint sure goes through a lot as an actress ahahaha.

Anyways I was in tears when Kathi was being attacked. "P'Lak P'Yom HELP HER HELP HER HELP HER!!!" screaming at my screen. I want to do this on :whip: :ninja: :smack: :gungirl: :numchuck: to Lom and his friend from France (I think so I don't really give a care for her)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wished they show a little bit more Chaem's clumsy side in WM ahahah that trip on the hill in PLR was epic. Not just that but her character in WJGNJY, she fell backward on a sofa chair. Ouch. Mint sure goes through a lot as an actress ahahaha.
Yeah, she does! LOl. Watching WJGJY, she was super clumsy! Her roles are such a klutz, but so adorable^^ :wub:

I wanted to share this MV of all the couples for this series. I haven't had time to create one of all them together, but here I saw the first one. Very cute!! I'm going to miss them sooo much! My heart breaks to even think about it ending! :blahblah: :teary:
* Wiphawadi *

jjinxx

for PLR i wish there was at least one episode in between the bombing at the river and when Din said "I love you" because it was all just happening too quick...i want more courtship between the two--it would be more convincing than forgiving Chaem for trying to destroy the resort and the immediately loving her. that said, Mteam is very cute.

haha fun4fun i would also like to see some of Chaem's clumsiness in WPM since even though i like her change, it was very drastic alteration from the cute klutzy Chaem to grownup Mrs. Din-to-be.

cecilia

Staff member
i need some fai/jeed overload so i pack myself some more sweets.
I always love this song and want to make a mv but couldn't find any that fit it beside ATEAM.
However, i use YADECH instead b/c i need more of their sugar. Enjoy na.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
for PLR i wish there was at least one episode in between the bombing at the river and when Din said "I love you" because it was all just happening too quick...i want more courtship between the two--it would be more convincing than forgiving Chaem for trying to destroy the resort and the immediately loving her. that said, Mteam is very cute.

haha fun4fun i would also like to see some of Chaem's clumsiness in WPM since even though i like her change, it was very drastic alteration from the cute klutzy Chaem to grownup Mrs. Din-to-be.
I know my wishes too^^
Everything seem to happen too quickly!
PLR was rushed >.<
* BIG SIGH *
Lol, I think enough of me ranting now... XD!

Off to continue with WPM! :whistle:

jjinxx

leave it all up to Lom! just one phone call to Chaem and he can solve everyone's problems lol except his own.

awww! i love when Din was asking the employees for Chaem and they were like "We don't want her" but he said "But I want her!" hahahahahahaha
so cute :
Pathapee's Cunning Weed Wife
Akkanee's Bullseye Milk Wife
Wayupak's 6th Sense Wife
Thiptara's Mute Prince Husband
<3 :wub:
gonna miss 4 HJHKK so much after it ends

cecilia thanks thanks thanks for YADECH love! they are oh so sweet! super sugary with extra whipped cream plus a straberry on top and sprinkles lol. love the scenes gawd just makes me spazz seeing YADECH.
one of my top favorite lines of FAI is when he said "I'll make you love me". it's THE WAY he said it! *melting..*

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Jjinxx!!! I love that up there what you said.

Pathapee's Cunning Weed Wife
Akkanee's Bullseye Milk Wife
Wayupak's 6th Sense Wife
Thiptara's Mute Prince Husband

"<3 gonna miss 4 HJHKK so much after it ends." I am going to miss this too. They should do some more series like this one. I like this style a lot.

I probably have watched that poolside/underwater kiss 20 times already. I love the tension and emotions in the conversation that led to the falling into the pool. Super intense. Nadech was able to be freakin hot in that scene. Yaya was beautiful in the scene too. The angles and shots were stunning of the two of them. I cried the first few times I watched that scene.

Man, I need to catch up on WPM. I am missing out on the spamming. I like it so far. It is better than I thought it would be. The feeling I got of being afraid before this began to now. Watching the BROMANCE and interactions between the Adisuan family is wonderful. This one is great so far for me. I am not too scared anymore.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
just started boy n margie's lakorn, i gotta say mint n mark's lakorn really need a remake, they give them weird role, hope they get another lakorn togther SOON! and they should have extened the lakorn to at least 2 more ep. n boy is so freken hot! love the 2 gosht kids too. can't wait to see more.