4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Lom and Fai are the most romantic characters of all the series. The Prince I guess he is too preserve for me. I like someone are playful and romantic. I think Din is too serious about thing and I hope Chaeam is a playful person so she can bring out the fun side of him. I want to see more series like this. It makes my weekend fun.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love how Lome stared at Kati when she was under that condition..
he was enjoying seeing her like that ahhaha

After Lome was swinging in the air; he served Kati OJ.haha
more like she's the one who should be serving him ahha
I love seeing him happy too ahha Lom is hot too!

Yay next episode is going to be spicy ahah
Kati mixed with jealousy...
cant wait to see all pra'nangs get together!
I have been anticipating for this part at the Vineyard after
watching all those BTS clips!

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Wondering how its going to end! I wish it end when they are at the Show in TH, and explain their love for one another, something like that, i think that'll be cute! I doubt it LOL.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm still in the midst of watching ep 4.

P'Sara and Lom must be best of friends or something, since they can read each others' minds. ;) Lom didn't even tell him who he was in love with, but P'Sara was able to tell him that whoever he's in love with is not taken.

I think Lom and Fai are the most romantic characters of all the series. The Prince I guess he is too preserve for me. I like someone are playful and romantic. I think Din is too serious about thing and I hope Chaeam is a playful person so she can bring out the fun side of him. I want to see more series like this. It makes my weekend fun.
I think Chaaim's quite playful. She did trick Din into closing his eyes for a kiss, then ran away and they ended up playing chase amongst the fireflies. ;)

I think out of all the pairings, one of the reasons why I'm still interested in Din's romance, is because we didn't see much of it, and so I'm still craving for more. I wish they had shown us more of Din-Chaaim's romantic development, instead of leaving it for ppl like me to my own imaginations. </3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think out of all the pairings, one of the reasons why I'm still interested in Din's romance, is because we didn't see much of it, and so I'm still craving for more. I wish they had shown us more of Din-Chaaim's romantic development, instead of leaving it for ppl like me to my own imaginations. </3
Oh wow i loved how you put that into words!!!
ahhaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think imagination was too strong of a word in my case, though. LOL. I only said it because it sounds more fangirlish than saying something like "leave it to my own deductions."

/bored

:loool:

/awkward

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
woo
the prince&Princess will show up today
can‘t wait to see tonight episode
all couple together
so happy
so much sweet scene

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so sweet of how lom changes for kati."I dont know if I love her but staying with her, my world becomes rosy," replied Lom to his two curious bros.

cant wait for today epi:)

hippo

sarNie Adult
I think sunday's ep teaser is for next week's ep's, like all 3 if you know what i mean.
so what we saw in the teaser last sunday, we can expect to see this week, in 1 of the 3 ep's aired.
hope that makes sense.

Its airing in Thailand right now!!!!

just a little bit longer till someone hopefully loads it on youtube.
wooohooooo can't wait!!!!

really wanna see Mteam and Yadech. super excited right now...ehehe

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Can Din get any cuter ?
Apparently, yes!

(Heheh - that's my updated status on FB ;))

Anyway, Pupen + Nam are baaackkk! :dance1:

P/S : I left for a day - shouldn't be surprised the thread jumped ... how many pages now ? ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Me too. Even the sight of Din and Cha-Em holding hands thrills me to no end - eheheh ...:crush:

Today's episode - Din holds Cha-Em's hand again when they walk to the servants (Boopha, Jantoo, Nakree) who are waiting to meet Nam + Puwanes.

Hmmmh - they have more sweet scenes here compared to PLR.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
loved Boy since Hua Jai Song Park. He really suits the image of a player lol

i guess i'm a person who just likes to watch simple love play out without waiting or having to imagine by myself, so i love Fai and Jeed so much. slap/kiss is so much fun to watch and those two just make my day. i've rewatched their scenes so much it's not enough lol Fai is the cheesiest guy ever, but gosh i think i'm like him where i think corny stuff is sweet, those types of words like his "You're the enemy of my heart" or "This is a robbery, hand over your heart nicely" is just too cute i can't resist! and Fai has such funny lines. he's not only funny but what else: "Responsible, doesn't drink or smoke or stay out late; tough on the outside, soft on the inside and loves animals" LOL he knows himself that well.
I absolutely loved their underwater kiss scene---actually, i liked the intensity leading up to it even more than the actual kiss because Fai was so freaking hot when he said "I'll make you love me!" Nadech is very compatible with that type of manly role! *squeee*

gosh i missed Aum so much that i was super excited when i found out that he was in this lakorn! and to top it off he even plays a prince. honestly i was not into his Namtan Mai lakorn, or his character, but here he is so handsome and his character is loveble--Puwanes is gentlemanly, and prideful but he doesn't refuse Nam's help which i love because that makes him a reasonable and smart prince. the only frustrating part was the stupid concubine tradition (wth???). anyways, Puwanes and Nam had such cute interaction and gosh they kissed a lot hahaha. what surprised me when Puwanes asked for a good night kiss wasn't that she gave in but that she kissed him on the lips!!! that was OMG so cute!

overall i love the family scenes too. they are a loving family but also very humorous. LOL when they were going to drug Lom it's funny that the parents actually agreed to that but i guess they know their son Lom is stubborn.

Lom and Kati's story is great to watch, but i'm not yet seeing their love or even like for one another. obviously Adisuan family approves of Katie <333 lol but Lom is unconvinced--but i'm only on ep. 3 so maybe you've all seen more than me.