4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
^no wonder i thought it was a bit odd to catch you online lol .. it's 3pm here in Wisconsin, USA.

Thip, i guess we lost track of time when we're so into lakorn that we love.
i need to rush in to put my clothes in the washer and eat ..
Gotta force myself before i run out of time lol
will come back to spam with everyone later today.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
After watching episode 1 of Wayupak Montra I got a heart attack! LMAO someone said it wasn't scary so I didn't really expect anything and BAM. I ran to open the light in my room. I'm all alone! The graphic is not scary or anything but I'm alone in my room in the dark and I wasn't expecting anything. I don't think I can sleep with the thought of having someone on my back ahahaha.
LMAO my little sister couldn't even sit by herself on the couch and I was in the living room with her and my other little sister. She knew it was a horror lakorn but she thought, "hey it's not scary". lol didn't even go to sleep when she was tired until i slept.

I come to take an article of Mark&Mint that blisful have posted to translate. But it's gone because it's hotlinked. Anyway, I can remember one thing that Mint mentioned about the kiss scene that they just did the kiss on the forhead. She said to Mark that I don't let p'Mark steal my first kiss! And I find it's very cute. Too bad it's gone already. If I can find it again, I'll translate it.
Awww.. I want to read the translation asap lol i'm smiling soo much!! can't stop even though my cheek hurts.

Mintwix Thank you. That's the one I'm looking for. So I'll save it and will post the translation later.

I've found this clip. Actually, Teedee has mentioned earlier that yesterday Nadech went to ITsquare and the fans asked him 'Do you love p'Yaya?' And he said 'I love Jeed' Afterthat he said 'Yaya is my sister' This is the clip.
^:D omg with the mint thing and now this lol I can't help but stay on cloud 9!!!!

Hmm. I haven't read the spoilers or anything, but I think this whole revenge thing is a misunderstanding. Lom is probably being wrongly blamed and the real sinner was/is probably that guy Noot.

Yeah. I can't wait for Friday again!

I want more MTEAM. /biased
SAME HERE I FEEL LIKE I'M BECOMING MORE BIASED AND I WANT MTEAM EVERYWHERE LOL

I agreed. I dont like him since the beginning of the lakorn because the ways he looked at Margie when he met her( up to no good). He slept with that one girl, and Im sure the other girl too. I hope he bring no harm to Lom and Kati. I think having the old evil guy, the ghost, Milk's sister, and other girls who like Lom are enough for the villian and n'rai. I dont think we need p'rai (if that a word) haha

She look pretty and cute in this lakorn. I love her hair, but the only thing that bother me is her skinny legs.
lol i always loved margie with her long or short hair!!!! her legs are skinny huh?? it's ok i hate my legs they're big.

I could actually translate that article...since I read it like milions time already lol...but I had a hard time understanding what Mint was talking about when they asked her how did you get Mak back after him farting in her face lol...she said something about the ice cream...and something else...it was hard for me to translate that part but other than that it was cute
Want to read the translation!! awww and if you can that be awesome!!!!!! :D

Awww `moey_ I love your sig!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
finally watching WPM and its cute :)

Peemai is in there toooooooooooooo!! he has girls coming in and out ahah
Lom oh Lom what a playa playa

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^muahaha. these boys are something -- can't believe they're doing this in front of their leading actresses.
LOL - in one of the Star Secret clips, Mint mentioned something about Mark forgetting to wear his underwear ... I wonder how she knew :whistle:

nikki1786

LizQuen
^no wonder i thought it was a bit odd to catch you online lol .. it's 3pm here in Wisconsin, USA.

Thip, i guess we lost track of time when we're so into lakorn that we love.
i need to rush in to put my clothes in the washer and eat ..
Gotta force myself before i run out of time lol
will come back to spam with everyone later today.
if i want to spam... i had to take lots of sugar to keep my hyperness. LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thank you bella , i just loved that .. it was soo cute.. Mint was like "P Mark eat it quick" and then Mark just turn around and Mint start to shove some grapes into his mouth until it was full and he couldn't take it.. lols very cute.. I Love MTEAM!

LOL - in one of the Star Secret clips, Mint mentioned something about Mark forgetting to wear his underwear ... I wonder how she knew :whistle:
I remember that too... I was wondering too how did she know that he forgot to wear his underwear,,:scratchchin:

I really cant wait till Friday... I'm loving Lom and Katii!! and I'm loving Fai & Jeed and Din and Chaem... I'm glad they are having more scenes in WPM... Everything seems to be equal and fair.. weee.....

Loving the fact that Jeed and Chaem are always together...!!! Girl power!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cher-Em is already wearing a ring...
so she and Pathapee are already married? :scratchhead2:
engaged?

eeeeeeeeeeeekkkks MTEAM looks soo cute holding hands!!
Cher-Em is much better in here!!!! :) :)
I love how we still get to see FAI/JEED&& DIN&&EM :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hahaha FAI and Jeed are sooo cute tooooo ahha Fai cracks me up!

What a big warm family!! I love it!

Lom looks least interested in Kati...hahaha
the way he looks at her as if he's irritated of her presence ahha
i totally love the girl/guy talk in separate places in the house
tooooooooo cute.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi, EVERYONE! Just got home from somewhere I can't bring my mobile. I hope WPM was good this morning. I'll be back to "spam" chit chat with everyone after I eat. I have been dreaming of 4HJHKK for the last two weeks, everynight. Mark and Nadech in particular! Eeekkk!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Cher-Em is already wearing a ring...
so she and Pathapee are already married? :scratchhead2:
engaged?

eeeeeeeeeeeekkkks MTEAM looks soo cute holding hands!!
Cher-Em is much better in here!!!! :) :)
I love how we still get to see FAI/JEED&& DIN&&EM :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hahaha FAI and Jeed are sooo cute tooooo ahha Fai cracks me up!

What a big warm family!! I love it!

Lom looks least interested in Kati...hahaha
the way he looks at her as if he's irritated of her presence ahha
i totally love the girl/guy talk in separate places in the house
tooooooooo cute.
I dont think that was a wedding or engagement ring..I think her weddingor engagement ring would be a little bigger.. Din did introduce Chaem to Kati as his girlfriend but Chaem told Kati that she lost her wedding ring.. I think its only part of their test to test if Kati is lying or not...

I love it that we get to see more of FAIJEED and DINCHAEM!! I love it that their always together!! lols..

and I love Fai and Jeed cute bickering lols ...

I love the family bond in here also... its sooo warm.. Like how Din and Lom treats Fai. Fai is the only one thats married and hes the youngest.. but they treat him like a little kid... Hint* Lom always touching Fai's head.

Lom likes Katii. Probably because she the first girl he couldnt get muahahahahaah...
Ken is back at No. 1 and I'm pretty sure we can guess who got the No. 2 spot. :wub:

Thanks for sharing!! Im really glad that MTEAM made it to number 2 in the polls!! and they said the ratings went up!! im sooo happy!! hope the elders of channel 3 sees this and reunite MTEAM with another lakorn with better script and director!!!!

Hi, EVERYONE! Just got home from somewhere I can't bring my mobile. I hope WPM was good this morning. I'll be back to "spam" chit chat with everyone after I eat. I have been dreaming of 4HJHKK for the last two weeks, everynight. Mark and Nadech in particular! Eeekkk!
I been dreaming of Mark tooo!! lols

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pathapee's face reaction after Lom threw up the bloody hairy thing was priceless!

Can't wait til next week!
Jeed the feisty one knows how to handle a gun! ahaha
Can't wait to see all thee good goods this friday!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I dont think that was a wedding or engagement ring..I think her weddingor engagement ring would be a little bigger.. Din did introduce Chaem to Kati as his girlfriend but Chaem told Kati that she lost her wedding ring.. I think its only part of their test to test if Kati is lying or not...

I love it that we get to see more of FAIJEED and DINCHAEM!! I love it that their always together!! lols..

and I love Fai and Jeed cute bickering lols ...

I love the family bond in here also... its sooo warm.. Like how Din and Lom treats Fai. Fai is the only one thats married and hes the youngest.. but they treat him like a little kid... Hint* Lom always touching Fai's head.

Lom likes Katii. Probably because she the first girl he couldnt get muahahahahaah...

I been dreaming of Mark tooo!! lols
thanks for the clarification :)
i love all the couples parts! I am soo enjoying WPM! ahah getting to see each pair makes my day lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Pathapee's face reaction after Lom threw up the bloody hairy thing was priceless!

Can't wait til next week!
Jeed the feisty one knows how to handle a gun! ahaha
Can't wait to see all thee good goods this friday!
lols thats wat i thought tooo .. hes was covering his face like he was really disgusted..heck i was disgusted tooo.. yukkies....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I think Din and Em are engaged because when din introduced em to kati, said this is cher-aim, my girlfriend...but i dont get why would he say gf if they're engage? shouldnt he say finacee'? lol

i think from PLR, when he ask or told chaaim to be his wife was a way of a proposal?
Thats why I was sooo confused too.. she said wedding ring.. so it could be an engagement ring.. but Din said she was his girlfriend.. hmmmm..... We'll see.. off to read spoilers lols

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
moey, how're your stories coming ? Hope to get to read them soon. ^_^
Im still writing them.. mostly of MTEAM though.. I have more chapters of Forever His Mistress more.. I just love the fact that MTEAM are :w-scene-pop-corn: in this storie... lols.. But Im also liking the other story were Mark gets Mint pregnant.. those are the two stories I write the most...

Im just making posters for it... I been lazy lately to make them.. I might request it. lols.. I been too busy browseing MTEAM's thai fanclub for pictures!!!