4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
is there somewhere else I can see the photos on pages 162 - 164 because it exceeded the bandwidth
I'm so sorry! My stupid photobucket exceeded and I didn't even know it!! I'm so mad. But all the pics I got were from chalidaclub.net/forum

Wow - Ep. 3 is already up on YT ?

I was watching it live - aarrghhh, Din + ChaAim holding hands! :cloud9:
OMG! My heart is racing to see this scene but I have to go to work!! *sniff*

I know which interview you're talking about. It's from this cover. If you still want to translate it. ^^

To be honest, my first impression of Mark and Mint's interactions was that their relationship was very sibling like. But after a while, it's kind of hard to ignore the potential there when Mark keeps looking at Mint the way that he does sometimes, and how his posture just tends to turn towards her. I know he can be very charming with other females, but it seems there's something's different with Mint.

Even though I enjoy watching Mark's reactions when the reporters bombard him with questions about Mint (It's too cute lol), I still think they (the media) should tone it down. Mint's still young. Give her a few years. 17 is still a girl's age. <----Now that I think about what I just wrote, I think Mark should have answered something along the same line if he wanted to avoid further media speculation. Nadech is so much more blunt. lol. Just my opinion.

I still miss Mint and Mark. :lol:
Thanks so much MINTWIX! I'm so mad about my photobucket! But hope Rasa can translate this soon ^__^

Well, it’s not that I think he should have said this or not say that etc. I don’t want it to seem like I’m judging him, because I like him the way that he is. But I guess I’ll put it this way. If I were in his shoes, whether I have a crush on Mint or not, I would have told the media that Mint is still young and I wouldn’t think anything romantic with her. I would have said that I think Mint should focus on her passions and education and then ask the media to not misunderstand. Basically insinuate to them that I'd appreciate it if they would cease all speculation. Mark’s already been saying way too many times (unconvincingly) that he has a sibling-like relationship with Mint, so I would say such comments shouldn’t be viewed as abnormal coming from a “brother” who should probably care about her.

The question that seems to get Mark is the part about the future. He fails this one quite a few times. :lol:

But see, Mark wouldn’t be so cute and this rumor wouldn’t be so interesting to follow if he was blunt and answered something a long those lines. The way Mark responds to the media, with vagueness and lacking firmness, I think, encourages more suspicion. I don’t think he’s doing it on purpose though.

About Mint. Yes, she has been very self-composed. That’s one of the things I like about her. She carries herself well. There was an online article a while back where she said that Mark is not her type...Then again, in the interview that Rasa will translate, when asked who she preferred between Din, Lom, and Fai, I believe she said she doesn't have a type yet because she hasn't thought about these things; so she chose all three of them. :lol:
LOL, I agree about everything you've stated! So true.

I'm so sad to hear Mark is not her type! But I find that so unbelievable! It can't be!

LOL, but it's okay! If MINT doesn't want MARK, I can have him all to myself! Even better :p

cecilia

Staff member
Preview is awesome, so many intimate sences of Lom and Kati next week, plus the coalition of the three daughters in law of Adisuan. How cool when Jeed is holding the gun in front of Sek, wow, she is not only in charge of her hubby but also the gals, LOL.
She must have learn from her DAD who's an expert at game shooting lol

I think today episode is so cute. OMG I love Nadech he always have this mischievous look on him and made him look so cute. I agreed Mark and Mint dressed so much better here than their own story. I can see the chemistry of her with Mark now. I love Jeed she is so cute here and I love how she have her Fai wraps about her fingers and Chaem too have a way to control din..she doesn't have to be physical like Fai and Jeeed. I can't wait to for next week. I hope to see more romantic scenes with Lom and katee now since he knows that she is not lying to him. Gosh I love the family..they acts like real family.
I like that their individual couple personality didn't vanish .. it's what make them interesting in their own little intimate way. i really like how Jeed can make Fai turns around with just saying here and there. It's very like Jeed and Fai when they're still at each other throat before marriage.

As fo chaem/din .. it's just like them too .. the only thing is that Chaem tone down her curiosity while Din still maintain that mature attitude. Overall, i think they all did a nice job as the mature 'married' or to be married couple.

What i miss is THUN CHAI with NAM .. it's good to see Nam here and there but i would so love to see them together as well (i can't wait to see all of them at the wine festival)

Love the preview for next week -- drunk KATHI! lol

cecilia

Staff member
^There was another man today -- asking that voodoo man to press harder and take Lom's life away. I'm assuming he is the one who pay the voodoo man to do all those thing to Lom b/c he might have misunderstood that Lom has kill his daughter?

what mintwix said earlier about Noot is what i'm sensing too .. i think he is the one who might have kill this mystery man's daughter and blame it on Lom b/c he is the owner of the wine place and also a womanizer. (I MEAN, look at the way he interview new candidates -- RIDICULOUS how he take advantage of them!)

Ah, so while watching all these chaotic things happening to Lom after the light went off -- i was thinking, doesn't he have like glass wall fence around his room or something? it's like he's sleeping in the patio .. i like the atmosphere and understand he's a lay back kind of guy but can he at least, include some privacy in there .. recall the making out scene -- if that's what he do -- his workers definitely get to see free show of him and his lovers. Front row seat too lol

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. so much pain -- i was holding for my life when that man use the knife to try to stab him .. that was scary.

I'm glad that he finally appreciate what Kathi did and no more ridiculing her belief.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know margie is so pretty in this. I always thought she was pretty, but here she seems so pretty! I am not liking Lom's friend. He seems like the nice to your face, but evil to your back type of guy. Can't wait til next friday!

cecilia

Staff member
^I always thought she's cute but never pretty until WAN JAI GUB NAI JOM YOM came out.
The short do really showcase her beauty and mature look .. however, i miss her long hair.
I'm glad that she's back with the extension -- she's really pretty.
The wardrobes definitely add up a spunk to her looks as well.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You know margie is so pretty in this. I always thought she was pretty, but here she seems so pretty! I am not liking Lom's friend. He seems like the nice to your face, but evil to your back type of guy. Can't wait til next friday!
I agreed. I dont like him since the beginning of the lakorn because the ways he looked at Margie when he met her( up to no good). He slept with that one girl, and Im sure the other girl too. I hope he bring no harm to Lom and Kati. I think having the old evil guy, the ghost, Milk's sister, and other girls who like Lom are enough for the villian and n'rai. I dont think we need p'rai (if that a word) haha

She look pretty and cute in this lakorn. I love her hair, but the only thing that bother me is her skinny legs.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I was touched in to day's episode when lom finally realizes Kati was telling teh truth and he was like "pom kor tode"...i was liek alll

the dinner was scene was cute and funny...the woman in one place...the men in the other way gossiping lmao

I sense Panu is up to something and seems like Jeeds sense it too

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I could actually translate that article...since I read it like milions time already lol...but I had a hard time understanding what Mint was talking about when they asked her how did you get Mak back after him farting in her face lol...she said something about the ice cream...and something else...it was hard for me to translate that part but other than that it was cute

cecilia

Staff member
^what? here i am, thinking that Nadech's the only one doing that but Mark too lol .. I swore, i learn new things everyday about these two.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im sure Nadech doesnt like to hold it too. hahah Nadech and Mark are so close to each that they learned each other bad habits. haha

cecilia

Staff member
^WOW. that's a lot of sweet -- no wonder you keeps on adding sweet to FAI/JEED love by spreading them out to the fans.

I haven't eat breakfast yet -- got up and watch WPM and ends up spamming in here -- i better do that before everyone come back in.