4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm seeing that Lom seems to like Katee now because he would tried to make her jealous by hugging another girls in front of her. Anyone see like the way I'm seeing. He seems like her following him around bc when he was out eating with Mickey but he was looking for Katee most of time. Oh I can't believe that Mickey and Milk are sister.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im watching it too.. you have msn or aim? we can chat togetheer while watching it heheeh+ gosh din seems to be scared of chaem too lmao...

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
I'm upset that Mark & Mint were in the second part and they didn't really talk... oh well Yaya & Barry made up for it.

Also has anyone figured out what this man has against Lom?? I really want to know... But the storyline is interesting so far can't wait til Friday <3

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im watching WPM live too! Saw Din and Chaem, they was so cute when they tried to talk to Kati but I think Kati know what they are up too. Just guessing since I do not understand thai. hahha

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol done posting... XD done BRing... that was a lot of photos but its worth to BR.
i posted the pictures to the other forum... XD i overloaded the one thread with lots of pictures. XD

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
im watching it too.. you have msn or aim? we can chat togetheer while watching it heheeh+ gosh din seems to be scared of chaem too lmao...
I had aim, but I've never used it so now I forgot my username and password. lol.

It looked like he was scared of Jeed haha he didn't really look at Chaem until he was going to tell on Fai haha
Yeah, in the 2nd episode, it did look like he was scared of Jeed and so didn't want to input his opinion and agree with Fai. However, watching the third episode, I think he's afraid to argue with Jeed because it would upset ChaAem to have him disagree with her friend. Lol. The two ladies seem to make a good team/have each other's back against the brothers. Both Din and Fai are afraid of them, it seems.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
It looked like he was scared of Jeed haha he didn't really look at Chaem until he was going to tell on Fai haha
ohh i meant tooday.. when fai was talking too much and din finally back him up.. and chaem told him to shhhh.. and he looks scared lols...

Im watching WPM live too! Saw Din and Chaem, they was cute try to talk to Kati but I think Kati know what they are up too. Just guessing since I do not understand thai. hahha
get on msn.. lols. so we can chat!! i like that part cause din and chaem were holding hands. cute!!

LiiL_La0_GiiRl_6

sarNie Juvenile
three is already on air? I'm just now finishing 2 :/ OMG now I have something to watch to watch during the rest of my shift <3 haha> More of Yaya & Barry & MTeam! So EXCITEDDDD!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Darn. My internet is dragging so I'm not hearing every line in the dialogues. I didn't let my computer rest for hours. :/

hippo

sarNie Adult
i'm awwwing at all your comment's lol... you guys are making me so jealous, i gotta wait till someone uploads it on youtube.

i really wanna see din and cha em and fai and jeed too.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
three is already on air? I'm just now finishing 2 :/ OMG now I have something to watch to watch during the rest of my shift <3 haha> More of Yaya & Barry & MTeam! So EXCITEDDDD!
im watching it live.. its getting really good... and yes more of BYTEAM and MTEAM! Jeed and Chaem are always together.. the boys are scared... lmao...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thank you i clicked out of the live session too.. cause it was slow for me also... this channel is fast.. guess i didnt have to wait too long to watch it... weee... im awake again .. lmao..hheh

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Wow - Ep. 3 is already up on YT ?

I was watching it live - aarrghhh, Din + ChaAim holding hands! :cloud9:
I know I was sooo happy... Din said that Chaem is his girlfriend..

So maybe the wedding clip that they were talking about is in Wayupak Montra...

perhaps its DOUBLE WEDDING! I would be happy if it is...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol. mahsuri1284. Triple posts.

I know I was sooo happy... Din said that Chaem is his girlfriend..

So maybe the wedding clip that they were talking about is in Wayupak Montra...

perhaps its DOUBLE WEDDING! I would be happy if it is...
Let's hope it's true. I did thought that it would have been too quick if Din and ChaAim married right after the ending of PLR. For it to be realistic, I think they would have needed time to transition and get used to their new found relationship as lovers.

I'm really pleased with WPM so far. I think they balanced the scenes between all the casts quite well