4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. i LOVE FAI/JEED today along with DIN/CHAEM == they're so sweet as couples -- They get along SUPER FINE too.

I love when fai's acting and complain that he's tired that Jeed should come up to help him act out the scene .. but being Jeed, she does not want to put her nose in someone's business (particularly love) so she told her hubby to just leave it be .. the chase is so cute with DIN running back to CHAEM to stay away from these two ...

Too bad, it was so short (but worth the time)

I'm LOVING WPM like crazy as well!
Love the part where Kathi drag Lom to the merit house ..
Love how he pull her and say he'll show affection in front of the spirit guide.
One thing that is sad is how he just brush it off and didn't bother to do any merit.

annea

sarNie Adult
Cecilia!!! sweetie thank you for for the mv!!! hehehe i lvoe all your mv of nadech yaya!! keeping it coming girl! :p but i need to catch up on WYPMT

icool48

sarNie Adult
WPM ep.2
fai & jeed :kiss3: credit pantip:thanks:

MV { FANMADE } thara himalai + duangjai akkanee :bravo:

credit : monsterpeez

cecilia

Staff member
i'm looking forward to tomorrow episode .. getting another look into FAI/JEED's life, reaching out to help Lom's sickness. Can't wait.

Thanks JUBJIB for the screencaps na .. so cute -- my favorite part for today episode (of course, there are KATHI/LOM too ^^)
BTW, the mv is so cute with the korean song -- thanks na.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, I loved that MV. You amazed me again! I don't expect less than that. See, Nadech and Yaya need to be in a lakorn where they dress like that! They are both so beautiful. I love the wardrobe on DJA, but I like "modern" wardrobe like in their last lakorns.

Bliss, thanks for all the pics.

Jubjib, thanks for the SC and MV. I am off to watch that now.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
BEHIND SCENE PRAEW PHOTO SHOOT: 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao
* Credit:: Kisskeepintouch
I have no idea what Mark and Nadech are talking about but they are so funny!

MINT CHALIA in ViaTrio MV, she so lovely! ^__^
* Credit:: pakmom777

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
FAI/JEED & MTEAM @ 9:17 :wub: I WANT MOREEEEEE!! Can't get enough of them, makes me miss KA TEAM!!!
* Credit:: Livestreetseason

Episode 03 of WPM seems really intense!!! Can't wait :)

YOU KNOW WHAT I MISS? KA TEAM and also, MILK & HER MAN!! LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
fans @ pantip had a poll about the directors of the 4 series who they liked the most. paajaew got the most vote while khun off pongpat came in 2nd

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10015123/A10015123.html

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
fans @ pantip had a poll about the directors of the 4 series who they liked the most. paajaew got the most vote while khun off pongpat came in 2nd

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10015123/A10015123.html
Thanks tinah, but can you list the order of the series since I can't memorize the directors for each series.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching ep. 2 of wpm
what i already love is the fact that we get to see more of their sibling bond, i missed this in plr

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i wonder how it wouldve turned out like if Kim played Margies part..and Margie played Nam?
I think Margie could've been very good at Nam....

Mint looks cute with Boy too ahhaha

thanks for sharing the clips ja

cecilia

Staff member
I love the inside shot of this mag of YAYA .. she's so purely beautiful!

credit: magazinedee

*Anticipating this volume as well.

Credit: pantip

Doesn't she looks beautiful in here? NADECH/YAYA should remake TAM HUA JAI

As usual, the talent NADECH and his voice.

He must really like this song to still promote it lol -- i wanna hear the one of FAI/JEED's love.
Credit: abecheeralone

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
*DROOLS* Goodness, the only thing they're missing is AUM & BOY :p Lol.

I've been on chalidaclub.net for several hours now :) I found ALOT of goodies from 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao & MTEAM!

I think my files on my laptop are corrupted by now :p Can't wait to share once I am done checking chalidaclub.net! :D

neena

sarNie Adult
I love the inside shot of this mag of YAYA .. she's so purely beautiful!

credit: magazinedee

*Anticipating this volume as well.

Credit: pantip

Doesn't she looks beautiful in here? NADECH/YAYA should remake TAM HUA JAI
wow! if nadech has no feelings what-so-ever for yaya then he must be an idoit. yaya is so GORGEOUS! She can pull many looks and she's only 17!!! I've never seen such a beautiful 17 year old! wow, those pictures did it for me, she blew my breath away and i'm a girl!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Yaya is beautiful and I must say NADECH is HOT - JUST SO HANDSOME on the cover. This guy is the COVER GUY - he looks amazing on all of the cover and of course he so good looking but he does not flaw it!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* Creditts chalidaclub.net

I already shared this on TAWAM DEAD thread but going to here anyway ^__^ MTEAM @ TAWAM DEARD :wub:
"I am going to miss MTEAm, but hope they will have scene together. I wish Mint was nang'ek here but I love Yaya! too."

I LOVE MTEAM... but it seems like Alex & Mint are pretty close too! :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
* Creditss chalidaclub.net
MINT :wub: I been browsing through her thaifanclub site for several hours now, though I would share.