4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, thanks m3lhouse and Rasa for translation!!! you are sooooooo sweet!!!!

BTW, what does '...wan nee P mai yark kin kao gub kaa. P pai gin kub team ngan dee gwa.'mean?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Aren't you too old for that?! J/k.
I wouldn't mine being ploy in the mv, she's older than him too. But steaming scene.

whoa... hotness.... now i got im inspiration for mark and mints :r-scene-pop-corn: in my storie... muahahahha.. gosh.. mark your sooo sexy...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow. Gone for a few days and this thread jumped like 20 pages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2uhyOVj2MY&

Who've seen this clip? I think all of the girls in 4 Hua Jai seemed thinner back then.

Also, the guys need to stop teasing them that they're (kim, mint, yaya) fat. Cute teasing bois. But those girls are beautiful and healthy.

Off-screen news for Mark/Mint and Nadech/Yaya is hot right now eh. Honestly, watching more and more of them, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something going on for both potential pairings IRL, especially Mark and Mint. But Mint and Yaya are so young. Imagine them as your own younger sisters or something and I doubt you'd want them in the news like this.

But the power of fangirls is too great, yessss.

Carry on.

OH! PLR in 4 hours! :D

Edit:

I totally agree with you.. Mark is really bad at hiding his feelings.. he gets caught so easily.. like in Ratree samosorn show.. Num Gunchai told him don't do that.. (He was doing that nervous laugh..) because you can get caught easily..

So yea.. I think he does have something going on with Mint C.

Mark's lastest interview can tell it all... Hes just bad at hiding his feelings.. bad bad bad.. but its cute!!

LOL!!!!!! OMG. That "NO!" got me LOLing.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I also do think that MARK have a crush on Yaya as well - but seeing how sweet and shy when Yaya and Nadech are together. He probably sense that these two are liking each other. If he likes her - he can still persue her. ALL FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR - however, I feel Nadech have an upper hand for now :lol:
I agree with you! hahah

Anyone catching PLR live?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im tired i didnt sleepall night.. i need a triple espresso to keep me up omg.. mark i did this for u man!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow. Gone for a few days and this thread jumped like 20 pages.

Who've seen this clip? I think all of the girls in 4 Hua Jai seemed thinner back then.

Also, the guys need to stop teasing them that they're (kim, mint, yaya) fat. Cute teasing bois. But those girls are beautiful and healthy.

Off-screen news for Mark/Mint and Nadech/Yaya is hot right now eh. Honestly, watching more and more of them, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something going on for both potential pairings IRL, especially Mark and Mint. But Mint and Yaya are so young. Imagine them as your own younger sisters or something and I doubt you'd want them in the news like this.

But the power of fangirls is too great, yessss.

Carry on.

OH! PLR in 4 hours! :D

Edit:

LOL!!!!!! OMG. That "NO!" got me LOLing.

haah i soo love this clip ahahha
Mak and Mint are too cute;
I get you; if i had a little sister who was Mint's age and was in the news like that;
I would be like "TSK TSK"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks...is that scene for the last one?
Wayupak Montra? More cute scenes of Mak and Mint..MTEAM FEVER!
I hope they both have something going on though ahah
Mak lookts super hot with his hair like that!!

More cute scenes to see then whoot whoot;
their of screen character is undeniable

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks for translating the articles from the premium magazines, RASA and M3LHOUSE. I enjoyed reading and yes, I smiled widely. It's interesting to know who they considered for what role. Trying to get the chemistry together for the actors. I am glad they picked who they picked for each role. Spot on!

How was the of PLR, ya'all? I am excited to see ALL the couples in WPM. I am looking forward to the mystery and suspense too. I wonder what is in store for us?

Minty, thanks for the clip of the auditions. I saw that a while ago. I love things like that. I hope they have more "audition" footage and would include it in the official set of the series. Please, please. :)

Thanks for all the news, clips, pics, comments, opinions, etc,...You all are so much fun. It is delightful here!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thanks for translating the articles from the premium magazines, RASA and M3LHOUSE. I enjoyed reading and yes, I smiled widely. It's interesting to know who they considered for what role. Trying to get the chemistry together for the actors. I am glad they picked who they picked for each role. Spot on!

How was the of PLR, ya'all? I am excited to see ALL the couples in WPM. I am looking forward to the mystery and suspense too. I wonder what is in store for us?

Minty, thanks for the clip of the auditions. I saw that a while ago. I love things like that. I hope they have more "audition" footage and would include it in the official set of the series. Please, please. :)

Thanks for all the news, clips, pics, comments, opinions, etc,...You all are so much fun. It is delightful here!
PLR ending was sweet i love it..and I also love WPM already...

everyone ... FaiJeed and DinChaem lovers.. dont worry.. they have PLENTY of scenes in here!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

edit

I own this page.. lols..

FaiJeed & DinChaem.. and now.. LomKati!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Cedit: KissKeepInTouch

:lolyup: Prin just attract all genders. I say even straight men fall for Prin's charm. Prin got a kiss from a guy while Prin was getting pin down. :r-scene-pop-corn: j/k
LOL! I love the bloopers. They're too cute! Damn, I wish 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao has a set of bloopers on DVD! :wub: Makes my day just watching them all together!!

AWHHHHHHH :) I love that scene of Mark & Mint! I hope it's in WPM!! *cross fingers* They need to FINALLY have a sweet dovey kissy scene!! CAN'T WAITTTTTT :)

Since it's the same director for this series and Mark's first lakorn, I hope that he will make MTEAM fans wish come true!!! B/c I really want to see MTEAM reunit soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'm looking for PLR last episode on youtube patiently!!! But it seems like no one has uploaded it yett! I'm so jealous for those who are watching it LIVE already!!!!! :( Hehehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit: WindLight2010

The joke was funny with 'Pathapee' name. Pathapee, if not said right, the word 'pee' have the meaning saying 'ghost'. And there is ghost in the lakorn.

Prin and Mint C. are close. And the behind the scene was funny.
Thanks for sharing! OMG... they are too cute MTEAM <3 You can really tell they're so into each other! I love Mark's cute baby expressions! I wish the host scene was in their lakorn too! So cute ^__^ Love them together!

This clip of BOY & MARGIE, so cuteeee :wub: Love them already!!
* Credit:: spicyforums