4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Since this friday is the last episode, PLR is going to have 7 episodes..

I am literally going nuts for the after drowning part;
the part where he hugged her and tried to kiss her
ahha also when she told him to close his eyes ahha
and she ends up leaving him;
I am definitely liking PLR much more..
they both are too cute together when no one is around.
They both open up to each other about them liking/loving
each other;
but when there are people around,
Em has pressure on her to finish her goal.

Running around with the Fireflies just makes me fall in love
with Pathapee and EM even more!!!!!!!
yups... i was glad they had their alone time.. but i still wish there was more.. but since this is ending soon.. I'll just wait for their scenes in Wayupak Montra.. yay Fai and Jeed and Din and Chaem .. hehehehe.. I cant wait till Friday!!

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
today's episode was soo good.
i like that we got to see alittle bit on Lom's part
i like roong and natee and din and chaem.
i can't wait for next friday!!!!
oh and i thought it was cute how Fai is scared of jeed!!!
good episode

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yups... i was glad they had their alone time.. but i still wish there was more.. but since this is ending soon.. I'll just wait for their scenes in Wayupak Montra.. yay Fai and Jeed and Din and Chaem .. hehehehe.. I cant wait till Friday!!
I can't believe it is already ending :cry1:
I don't want it to end yet
I don't want the gushing and blushing to stop yet!!! :heart: :blush: :cloud9: :wub:
To think of it;
I really like PLR!! MAI!!! I loveee it actually;; :coverlaf: :blush:
even though the genre is different and less interesting to some;
CHUN(i.psmilez) RAK RAK RAK PLR MAK :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I can't believe it is already ending :cry1:
I don't want it to end yet
I don't want the gushing and blushing to stop yet!!! :heart: :blush: :cloud9: :wub:
To think of it;
I really like PLR!! MAI!!! I loveee it actually;; :coverlaf: :blush:
even though the genre is different and less interesting to some;
CHUN(i.psmilez) RAK RAK RAK PLR MAK :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
again, u took the words outta my mouth lols

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
again, u took the words outta my mouth lols
hahaha sorrys :coverlaf:
I thought it should have been extended a little bit at least..
the producer/director should've wrote more even though
the book was said to be smaller than the rest..
more cute scenes please :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I thought the after drowning/life saving scene was funny and touching at the same time. It was just such an honest moment. Actually, Din is just such an honest and frank guy. He's more sentimental than passionate. And maybe too sensible. I wonder how their relationship would be if there was a nang rai or someone to cause jealousy/misunderstanding though.

^Actually, I'm glad they didn't have a character that "specializes" in that sort of thing. Way too chiche in lakorns. Though it'd be interesting to see varied emotions from our pranangs.

cecilia

Staff member
today's episode was soo good.
i like that we got to see alittle bit on Lom's part
i like roong and natee and din and chaem.
i can't wait for next friday!!!!
oh and i thought it was cute how Fai is scared of jeed!!!
good episode
Isn't that sweet -- it shows he care for her more b/c she is his life. He went through so much and love her for so long, it's only right that he cater up to her lol .. now, i have skip all episode of PLR to just that particular part to see FAI GLUA JEED!

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
Isn't that sweet -- it shows he care for her more b/c she is his life. He went through so much and love her for so long, it's only right that he cater up to her lol .. now, i have skip all episode of PLR to just that particular part to see FAI GLUA JEED!
Din is such a sweet guy! hes like the dream guy!!!
yeah i thought it was sooo cute the Fai glua Jeed part!
i'm sooo excite for Lom's part because we get to see all of the couples :]

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
haven't watch much of plr as it doesn't seem as interesting to me. do like the latest episode much much more though. might have to go back n watch it now. din is soo handsome. mint's voice hurts my ear. wish their onscreen time will be longer though...they need time to develop their chemistry. had to go back and watch nam/prince and fai/jeed to make up for the lost chemistry...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I was just watching a news clip of reporters asking Mark and Mint how they felt about the lukewarm reception for PLR compared to the high ratings DJA received. And I just thought it was ... full of petty.

I don't follow celebrities often, but if my limited observation is correct, Thai celebrities don't have the privilege of walking away from tabloids and petty news reporters without being considered rude. There seems to be an implicit rule that they must answer questions. And in order to be a "likeable" celebrity, it seems they must conform to this rule. That sucks.

I must also say. Even though Mint is young and seems ditzy on and off screen, I think she handles the public spotlight quite well.

I also didn't know Mark and Mint were in the news together months prior to PLR. The news reporters ask(ed) (them) some of the most awkward and uncomfortable questions imo. Really. If I were in their shoes, I would walk away. But then again, I'm American.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
haven't watch much of plr as it doesn't seem as interesting to me. do like the latest episode much much more though. might have to go back n watch it now. din is soo handsome. mint's voice hurts my ear. wish their onscreen time will be longer though...they need time to develop their chemistry. had to go back and watch nam/prince and fai/jeed to make up for the lost chemistry...
The beginning of PLR was boring, mostly about Chaem trying to sabotage Din's resort, I found it so annoying and dragging lol. There were hardly any lovey/cute scenes, maybe that's why this one sucked a bit. But towards the ending, it got really interesting & sweet. Everything's coming to a closing, so I'm glad they're wrapping this one up lol. I still like Din a lot though. He's my second fav, after Lom :) And I've missed the prince too lol! I hope the couples don't steal the spotlight away from Lom's story, though. I've been anticipating Wayupak Montra for a while now lol. It better be good!!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I was just watching a news clip of reporters asking Mark and Mint how they felt about the lukewarm reception for PLR compared to the high ratings DJA received. And I just thought it was ... full of petty.

I don't follow celebrities often, but if my limited observation is correct, Thai celebrities don't have the privilege of walking away from tabloids and petty news reporters without being considered rude. There seems to be an implicit rule that they must answer questions. That sucks.

I must also say. Even though Mint is young and seems ditzy on and off screen, I think she handles the public spotlight quite well.

I also didn't know Mark and Mint were in the news together months prior to PLR. The news reporters asked (them) the most awkward questions imo. Really. If I were in their shoes, I would walk away. But then again, I'm American.
Really? awww :( I feel bad for Mark & Mint. It's not really totally their fault that the lakorn didn't do as well as the others, it's within the writing & production as well. Perhaps they did lack the chemistry other couples had, but I still liked Din's character as a whole in 4 Hua Jai. I think what went wrong in PLR was choosing the right nang ek for him. Mint is a cute girl and her acting is ok, but I don't think she was a right match for Mark. The steamy passion just isn't there lol. And the story itself lacked interactions between the pra'naangs. There was too much focus on trying to ruin/save Thararin resort lol. Like even though Din & Aim were together in scenes, there wasn't enough passion between the two that makes the audience feel wrapped up in emotions, it was rather bland sometimes. I think what this lakorn lacked was romance. The directors/writers should have tried to incorporate more romance into the story, like in Thara Himalay, although the focus was on the prince, there were still a lot of romance storyline between the pra'naang. And in Duangjai Akkanee, there were a lot of romance lol like the focus was mainly on the two pra'naangs bickering & interacting. If they had more of these scenes in PLR, I think the audience could have fallen in love with the story. But it's just really short & blah lol. I still enjoyed watching it though. It's not totally bad.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
PLR is a good lakorn. And it did lack the scene for pranang. But Mark Prin is doing a good job as Pathapee. Pathapee character is a sweet talker, gentlemen, and truthful. And Mark Prin playing the character make him so handsome. I'm falling for the pr'ek Din.

Mint is ok, her acting is like her real self, she just naive. I think the script must have been adjust from her real personality.

Anyway out of the prince, Fai, and Din, I like Din character a lot.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ

I don't follow celebrities often, but if my limited observation is correct, Thai celebrities don't have the privilege of walking away from tabloids and petty news reporters without being considered rude. There seems to be an implicit rule that they must answer questions. And in order to be a "likeable" celebrity, it seems they must conform to this rule. That sucks.

I also didn't know Mark and Mint were in the news together months prior to PLR. The news reporters ask(ed) (them) some of the most awkward and uncomfortable questions imo. Really. If I were in their shoes, I would walk away. But then again, I'm American.
Do you have the link to the clip? Can I watch it too?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The one about the reception for PLR or the ones from months before?

Well, I’ll just give all three links.

It’s nothing controversial or anything. I just thought the questions were personal and petty, and I don’t see American/Canadian celebrities being subject to the same type of treatment by reporters. Actually, I don’t think American/Canadian celebrities even have to answer insignificant questions from reporters like this. The only times they’re obligated to answer are on talk shows or more formal interviews… Though I’ll have to say again, that I rarely follow celebrities, be they Asian or Western celebrities, so I’m not sure if I’m wearing the proper lenses to contrast them.

I don’t even know why I’m bothered or complaining. :blahblah:

About PLR’s reception.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2xz7F87uGw&

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
From October. The first one is about Mark and Mint’s possible relationship and the second is about whether Mint underwent plastic surgery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK3HHlt1wWQ&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=basJuzlB3C0&

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Awww thanks Mint....

Some of the question are so horrible.... They could of word it differently.

I think the lakorn pick up after episode 3, too bad it's short. Just like they said it better toward the end. I hope they'll play in another lakorn so they can redeem themselves. Honestly, I think they did a superb job and to me they portray the roles very well.

Hmmm...you know some novel are better of as a novel. I remember reading Nang Barb. I love the book. The lakorn was good but it was nothing compare to the book. Wah~ don't even talk about Harry Potter. I love book 5 to death but they cut out so many scene miss so many important parts. The movie just killed it for me as compare to Harry Potter 7 part 1. The book was okay to me but the movie was way better.

I think I'm talking in a circle.

PS.

I'm actually fine with Din saying he love her. I think it's love at first sight for him. Plus the dude stalk her 24/7. Lucky enough he don't tie her to his bed...(which I wouldn't mind seeing that kekeke). Can't wait for Friday to roll back in.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
MINTY, it is petty to subjected to such questions. They could be like Oil Thana and just walk away. LOL. They are still newbies so being "gracious" to reporters is almost a must. Look at certain celeberties that bash the media and they get banned/boycott. I believe in manners and etiquette and standard. I think paparazzi lack those type of things. IDK, if the Thai media/paparazzi have different standards to be asking such personal questions ALL the time? Hmmm...American media outlets will slip in questions that are more personals here and there too.

Thanks for sharing the links. Sorry for my ranting.

KKRYSTAL, I know what you mean about novels to on-screen. It is inevitable for that sort of thing to happen. I really think Mark and Mint are adorable. I hope ChaiAim gets on-screen time to redeem herself next time we see her and in WPM.

WPM! Woo hoo!!! Friday!