4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i dont think today is the last episode.. because today is the King's birthday. I don't think they going to air it . I been streaming live for 40 minutes and still no Pathapee Leh Ruk. Guess we have to wait till Friday

edit

PLR might air late today... cause the party is coming to a end

edit

ITS AIRING NOWWWW!!!:dance1:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah. I was just about to give up. And then I turned it back on. And here it is! lol. I'm famished and sleepy. >_>

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah it just started....sigh...damn and my tummi hurts. No I want to watch...but tummi hurts.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
we lost about 45 minutes because it air late that means we might get 45 minutes extra on friday... hopefully its all din and chaem!! if not I DEMAND THEM TO HAVE MORE SCENES IN WAYUPAK MONTRA!!! :numchuck:

edit

Din had his alone time with Chaem finally!!! please make it last..

and Finally they mention Jeed.. even if they didnt really say her name... but fai said If he doesnt go home them his "Yot ya yee( sweetheart) will kill him. lols...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The episode didn't end yet but I love the little transit. So WPM started during PLR also. Hmmm looks scary. Have to watch this one during daytime!

Man chaEm is all smiling how can din stand that....especially right in front of his face.

Love Fai's messy hair do.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think PLR is boring and the casts were not funny as the first and second. Cha-aim is so annoying and selfish. She knows what she is doing is wrong but she is willing to do it. She didn't succeed bc of Din and that make her character good. I love Din and I don't think she deserve him. No chemistry between Mark and Min and I think she has more chemistry with First her praek in Wanjai... Five episodes already and there are no scenes that I like. I don't care about bad guys bc I'm watching for Din but they had so many scenes w supporting casts. The romantic scenes are not romantic at all.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hmm. There's actually a lot of things I like in today's episode. Too bad it picked up so late in the series.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hmm. There's was actually a lot of things I liked about today's episode. Too bad it picked up so late in the series.
I totally agreed with you.. as much as I like Mark and Mint together... I just wished that the cute scenes started early.. but I disagreed with Noy because I think they do deserve each other.. Din is a calm guy.. hint his name is Earth.. and Chaem is as stubborn as ever.. and yes i do agree that she is selfish.. but I think it all balance.. because only a stubborn selfish girl like Chaem can disrupt the calm Earth and only the calm Earth can mend the stubborn heart of Chaem..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Mad at Natee...........

all the waterfall scene makes me do a little research and I came across this place. Come on girls let's go together

http://www.sukantara.com/

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mad at Natee...........
Ditto. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought he has some sort of gay love for Din.

Din just jumped in the water like it was nobody's business. That's love man, pure instinct. No hesitation.

I also liked the little hint of bromance.

*Continues to watch*

P.S.

Sometimes I think people don't realize how much a good or bad script can shape our perception of what chemistry is. There's a reason why actors and actresses thank the directors, producers, etc. whenever they receive awards. Their talent alone is not enough.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
oOOo maybe it's all a plan....

Hmmm i guess Din borrow some of Fai's cheezy personality. Ahahha

just curious why was Lom staying at the hotel for? I mean he can just drive and check up on the place didn't have to sleep there.

really want to visit that waterfall place now...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You're right. It may have been a plan. I didn't finish reading the spoilers. But *nods* It could be. It's Din we're talking about here.

Well, Lom's reason was just that he wants to check in on Din as soon as Din returned, IIRC.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Awww roong and natee had a very cute scene...I guess since it air late they will extend the hours?

I enjoy today episode very very much.

At least there's 1 more episode. Next friday and it'll end.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Finished for today. Hmmmmmmmmm.

So it was a plan.

ChaAm could have deleted the pictures in one click by just deleting the folder. /nitpicky

Overall, it's the best episode so far, imo.

Time to snooze. :sleep:

Have a good day girls.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
P.S.

Sometimes I think people don't realize how much a good or bad script can shape our perception of what chemistry is. There's a reason why actors and actresses thank the directors, producers, etc. whenever they receive awards. Their talent alone is not enough.
You know, Keira Knightley once said that, "Whether a film has worked or not, it's out of my hands. The only experience that I have is the actual making of it. After that, it's not mine. It's the director's, it's the editor's and then it's whether it captures the audience's imagination or not. "

And when asked about chemistry, here's what she had to say:

"Sometimes you can have great actors working together and yet something just slightly misses, so I guess if everybody has a common vision of what it is, if that's in sync, then that's what the chemistry is, not necessarily between the actual people."

Julia Roberts had great chemistry with Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman" but somehow "Runaway Bride" was not that much successful.