4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I want to see a remake on this one from anyone of the couples. I can picture all 4 couple playing this lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPA1P0CuCKY

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG.. Mark, Barry, Kim & Yaya are so YOUNG! Gasps! My sister's age... Wahhhh.... I feel so effin' old!! :teary:
I was shocked to find out that Yaya&Mint are a year younger than I am and Kim is my age!!
They are soo tall ahahha

Todays episode was sooo OMG!!
I loved how Lom, Fai and Nam was talking about their Mom's cooking and Bammm Pathapee and Am was out their making a scene ahahah it was too cute
Fai's face expressions are hilarious! :dance2:

When Din had his arm around Am i couldn't stop screaming..
he looks HOT in WHITE and his muscles are such a turn on!!!!!!!! :strong: :dance1:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was shocked to find out that Yaya&Mint are a year younger than I am and Kim is my age!!
They are soo tall ahahha

Todays episode was sooo OMG!!
I loved how Lom, Fai and Nam was talking about their Mom's cooking and Bammm Pathapee and Am was out their making a scene ahahah it was too cute
Fai's face expressions are hilarious! :dance2:

When Din had his arm around Am i couldn't stop screaming..
he looks HOT in WHITE and his muscles are such a turn on!!!!!!!! :strong: :dance1:
Gosh, I feel like a grandma! But Din is such a cutie. Can't believe his age though! wahhhh!! so much for my dreams..

cecilia

Staff member
^goodness, with all these compliment on handsome Mark makes me want to skp and watch this scene .. i will do later ..

Krystal, that lakorn is one of my favorite as well .. would be nice to see it being remake ..

Thank you for the vdo clip of the TOP 5 ACTRESSES for this week .. impressive how the fans can help boost up Yaya's fame by bumping her into first place. Great job!

Dal, i've asked the owner to buy me two copies -- hopefully, he'll get it this year like always.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
lol after today's episode i'm kinda convinced that chaaim really is supposed to be din's girl...
only a stubborn girl like her manages to make him angry and lose his coolness

loved the part at his house where he finally let out his anger on her <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I feel like a grandma! But Din is such a cutie. Can't believe his age though! wahhhh!! so much for my dreams..
Its all good noy :rolleyes1:
When it comes to Kao, I feel like a cougar :shutup: :lol2:
I know i was like whaa? He is my brothers age and I am like dayummm.
So manly already :D :sweat:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
gosh the talks about his arms and his body is making :drools: lols... i cant believe all of them is younger then me.. wells except boy and aum hahaha.. lols

I was watching that scene like 10 times just to stare at his arms.. gosh... its soo muscular.. and hott!! :pervie:

I'm hoping for more sweet scenes in the next episode before it ends on Friday. If it's still nothing them imma go read the book again or even write my own version of Pathapee Leh Ruk...:fanfic:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Lol omg yeah I noticed his arms too I couldn't help but blush :wub: he has a gorgeous body and his arms wow lol
Haha, when I saw that, I thought - Oh, he must've gotten that from judo training. LOL, what's with me ?!?

Never mind, I'll ogle more properly when KissKIT uploads that part.

puca, you have a point there.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
gosh the talks about his arms and his body is making :drools: lols... i cant believe all of them is younger then me.. wells except boy and aum hahaha.. lols

I was watching that scene like 10 times just to stare at his arms.. gosh... its soo muscular.. and hott!! :pervie:

I'm hoping for more sweet scenes in the next episode before it ends on Friday. If it's still nothing them imma go read the book again or even write my own version of Pathapee Leh Ruk...:fanfic:
Hahah you are soo funny :coverlaf:
There are multiple scenes where she falls on top of him;
please please up the level of cute scenes lol
Something a little more would be cute..
There's still not a part that can beat DJA underwater kiss scene ahah :arrg:
The part where he sprayed water at her was cute though :dance1:
Hahah if you do write your version please share ahahah :lolyup: :lolyup:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the vdo clip of the TOP 5 ACTRESSES for this week .. impressive how the fans can help boost up Yaya's fame by bumping her into first place. Great job!
Anonymousblue2001 uploaded the same clip a little later with more fans' comments. KA fans are understandably disappointed but there's not much reason for them to fret. I'm sure KA will back on top again next week. I just don't think Mark-Mint in PLR can repeat the feat.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:lol: All this talk about Marks's physique. When I first saw a picture of Mark, I thought he seemed like such a little boy. But then suddenly he just seemed to have grown into an attractive man since 4 Hua Jai.

Yeah, travelling shouldn't be a problem but did they have some sort of explanation why she's there ? Wait, someone mentioned about her welcome home party a few pages back. Is it the one that Cha-Aim was peeping from the door ? In DJA, Nam said she came back because she's worried about Fai - from the emails that Lom and Din had been sending her. What about in PLR ? Did the scriptwriter overlook that too ? Hmm, this might be a teeny 'lil matter but of course I'd be curious to know if only to justify her being there without her prince Pupen. :p
I’m assuming she visits the family once every while. As mentioned, we did know before hand she would come into the scene soon. But the sibling’s appearances were way too short.

One of my fave movies is "Pride & Prejudice" (see my avatar and siggie ;)). Have you watched it ? Mr Darcy was on screen like only half of the movie (maybe even less) but we fans went crazy analysing his subtle expressions and gestures (esp hand gestures) which sometimes were only noticeable after multiple viewing but that's the fun of it. :yes:

Okay, that's :eek:fftopic:
Of course! Every romantic should know of PxP. Just last year around this time, I kept re-watching the movie over and over and over. I have no idea why, now that I try to recall. My sister has the movie. I have the novel. Lol.

Little nuances, subtle touches, looks, glances...I am one to watch for these type of things. I am a sucker for the little things.

Minty, I loved you "rant" so much. We are here for you, dear. *smiling*
Hey. You make it sound like I’m in need of therapy. >_>

Lol. I’m just kidding. Thanks, dear. I’ll be fine. I have a quick recovery system. I guess that’s why my DJA fever is gone. The venting in the morning also helped. AND, I feel satisfied after ordering the novel for PLR. I could have saved at least 15 dollars if I had bought it with DJA though.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
lol after today's episode i'm kinda convinced that chaaim really is supposed to be din's girl...
only a stubborn girl like her manages to make him angry and lose his coolness

loved the part at his house where he finally let out his anger on her <3
That's a valid/good point there.

CECI!!! Thank you! If you have a PayPal account, I can transfer you some mula, ja! Thank you! XOXO

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hahah you are soo funny :coverlaf:
There are multiple scenes where she falls on top of him;
please please up the level of cute scenes lol
Something a little more would be cute..
There's still not a part that can beat DJA underwater kiss scene ahah :arrg:
The part where he sprayed water at her was cute though :dance1:
Hahah if you do write your version please share ahahah :lolyup: :lolyup:

LOLS!! I know I am ... gosh i sound sooo conceited there.. lols..
Yups, As much as I like it that they are falling on top of each other but Come on.. cant they come up with something else beside falling on top of each other or catching Chaem when she falls. So far the only cute scene worth watching in PLR is the chasing, hugging .. seeing Mark's HOT arms :drools::drool::spicy:. and spraying Chaem..LOLS

I'm going to write my own version for sure if tomorrow episode is still nothing!! and imma post it here!!:clap:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOLS!! I know I am ... gosh i sound sooo conceited there.. lols..
Yups, As much as I like it that they are falling on top of each other but Come on.. cant they come up with something else beside falling on top of each other or catching Chaem when she falls. So far the only cute scene worth watching in PLR is the chasing, hugging .. seeing Mark's HOT arms :drools::drool::spicy:. and spraying Chaem..LOLS

I'm going to write my own version for sure if tomorrow episode is still nothing!! and imma post it here!!:clap:
Hahahahaahhaah!!
Yes the producer should of added a little bit more spiced to it :dance2:
I totally adore the part where Mint was drunk!
I loved how Mak was staring at her ahahha
He looks at her like "she is soo cute!!" :wub:
Mak was kinda laughing at her too hahaha
that scene was one of the cuter scenes also!

Keep us updated with your :fanfic: moey :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hahahahaahhaah!!
Yes the producer should of added a little bit more spiced to it :dance2:
I totally adore the part where Mint was drunk!
I loved how Mak was staring at her ahahha
He looks at her like "she is soo cute!!" :wub:
Mak was kinda laughing at her too hahaha
that scene was one of the cuter scenes also!

Keep us updated with your :fanfic: moey :)

I know right. the producer and director are the same person. soo yea...
i adore that part too.. his stare is too die for... :drools:
I think I might start today.. I'mma just think of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao and Pathapee Leh Ruk as an inspiration...:thumbsup:

Cant wait till tomorrow..Chaem better not do anything stupid...:numchuck:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I know right. the producer and director are the same person. soo yea...
i adore that part too.. his stare is too die for... :drools:
I think I might start today.. I'mma just think of 4 hua jai haeng khun kao and Pathapee Leh Ruk as an inspiration...:thumbsup:

Cant wait till tomorrow..Chaem better not do anything stupid...:numchuck:
Along with PLR;
I can't wait for Margie and Boys!
The story line is different because it has to do with a ghost but
i am looking forward to it!

Btw. I love your signature!
Cher-Em and Pathapee looks soo adorable ahah

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Along with PLR;
I can't wait for Margie and Boys!
The story line is different because it has to do with a ghost but
i am looking forward to it!

Btw. I love your signature!
Cher-Em and Pathapee looks soo adorable ahah
im looking forward to it too... i think margie and boy is sooo cute together.. i cant wait to see Lom or as i call him Mister Gone with the Wind lols.. fall in love..
I'm looking forward to it since its a different genre then the rest just hope that they have enough scenes of all the couples

thank you.. that scenes is going to be in Wayupak Montra.. hehehe.. when i first saw that bts i was giggling to my self.. especially when Mint said "P Mak Eat it now!!" and she keep stuffing him with grapes sooo cute!!