4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
is this the remake of andrew and pok's lakorn? the names sound alike! tor ra nee krai krong... what great news for this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously, anticipating already!!! hurry with the script please! lol
Yes, it's the remake of Andrew and Pok 's lakorn. I hope the script will change a lil bit. I didnt like when Andrew have to married that one evil girl. She lied that he raped her, which he didn't. Something like that.Not 100% sure. I know Andrew was drunk. Andrew 's cousin and Pok's friend was annoying.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
pok and andrew only did one lakorn together, right? is this the one where andrew falls in love with pok's friend?

puca

sarNie Juvenile
and here's a news clip about mak and mint's star chat
they look sweet together ^.^
(credit KissKeepInTouch)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh hey it's noy! welcome back! off topic for a bit but you missed out on a hot tub scene with ken and anne!!! she shows a lot of skin in 365. to warn you the beginning is BORING!i think kimberly has this sex appeal vibe. she's only 18! she's a 92er right? what do you think of nadech? i think mark is cute too.
What!?! Kimberly's only 18!! She's the same age as my sister! GASPS...!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
So Excited!! Need To Announced The News, I Found Out About Nadech And YaYa New Lakorn Together Already...
The Re-Make Lakorn "Tor-Ra-Nee Ni-Nee Krai-Krong"
Director: Paajaew
Producer: P'Mam Tithima
the news was told by Paajaew himself, he said was suppose to be a secret,right now they are in the process of writing the scripts. yay!! can't wait!! :yahoo:
wow great news! but too bad its a remake though. whats the storyline? i dont think i ever saw andrew/poks version. so its no longer a secret then? could we actually post the news elsewhere? so the production will still be no problem right

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
YES!!! I have that Lakorn its a really good one. I hope they add more sweet part to it, I got to say that the remake will really suit Barry and Yaya. Because their are many parts in that movie that reminds me of Duang Jai Akkanee. Hopefully nothing changes, looking forward...

cecilia

Staff member
^^Thanks, Teedee! Would you be able to put up the link? I don't know this lakorn. Is it modern? Where does it take place/when?
The lakorn is modern -- take place in the countryside

Anyone want to get a start on this can here:
Credit: nirvanafact
Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BE3451DDB54D3C50

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
oh my! i could see nadech and yaya playing these two characters. they will fit it sooo well. this was one of my favorite andrew lakorn.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was actually kinda popular back then. I remember watching it. Their bed scene was really cute. I think Yaya will fit this character more than Pok. I thought Pok was too old to play the role with Andrew.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Ceci! I can't be more happy then to know that Nadech and Yaya will get paired again. I think I have this Andrew/Pol lakorn and have not watched it in six years or more. I don't remember the script at all. It is on VHS.

I have to express my thoughts now anyway. I really wanted a lakorn that takes place other then the farm. I mean, we just saw that, you know? I wanted a change for their wardrobe. For Nadech, nice, more formal outfits such as suits and ties and casual Ts with jeans. For Yaya, beautiful outfits of skirts and dresses. Or even a period peace like "Neung..." with Ken and Janie. I love Ken's wardrobe and Janie's wardrobe wasn't too bad.

Sorry, enough of my rant. I am happy anyhow for them pairing up again. Yaaayyy!

cecilia

Staff member
^i was thinking the same too .. i would so love to see them do slap/kiss - ANDREW/JANIE's lakorn -- imagine the scene at the beach, how she burnt the hut, and gave him diarrhea pill lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Obviously going to feel elated for a quick pairing of yaya and Barry but my only beef w this possible remake is that pra eak was dating another girl in it too... i don't like it if pra nangs are in to other people... and pra aek seems kinda sissy... I didn't watch the lakorn just some scenes here and there and it seems very sweet and corny... nang eak calls pra eak " p" I find that endearing like the third person name speaking in dja. I don't really want something too close to dja either. Similar relationship but not settings.... I kinda want a non remake and some kind of epic love story. And its gonna be a long wait. Yaya even has another one w lot t too! It's not like we should get worked up over this too, I haven't found any confirmation. I only checked paa jaews Twitter and he didn't say anything there. And I think its a bit of a coincidence that there was a thread on pantip suggesting the couple for this remake...and it happened that they chose this story! Maybe teedee will post where the news was found?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMG, "Tang Pang Gamatep" is actually one of my favorites. I loved the way Andrew dressed in that lakorn. The island scenes were hilarious. I think Yaya would bring a lot of depth and character to Pat. I was hoping for an original script or another lakorn adapted from a novel even. Maybe an epic love story of sorts.

Anyhow, we still need literal confirmation from PaaJaew along with links/story/article. Then we can have our panties in a wad!!! LOL...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's a shame PLR is going to be so short. Mark and Mint deserve more love, man.

PicAttack.
Some pictures from the set of PLR and a couple from WPM. Some of these were probably posted already, I'm not sure. My brain hurts.

From the looks of it, it seems Chaam and Jeed will have a few scenes together. It's nice to see the Adisuan daughter-in-laws together. Gosh, WPM better deliver.

I've read the part where Din will confess his love to ChaAem on Thairath. The way they wrote it, it seems so quick and ordinary. There's nothing grand about it, which I'm not expecting anyway, considering Din's personality. But I'm hoping that the way it's executed in the lakorn will be more romanticized. I understand some great novels can't always be translated into great films/drama/etc no matter how skilled or great the director is. Demo. Hmm, whatever. I'm not going to judge.

Credit to Mint's fanclub.

cecilia

Staff member
^goodness, the last pix of mark is so handsome and cute .. he knows he's hot, huh? lol

thanks for all the picture na .. from the look of it, i can't wait to see WPM b/c all the couples will be in there ^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^i was thinking the same too .. i would so love to see them do slap/kiss - ANDREW/JANIE's lakorn -- imagine the scene at the beach, how she burnt the hut, and gave him diarrhea pill lol
There were many cute scenes in TPG. I love when Andrew putted the handcuff on Janie, and they have to sleep together. hahahah I remember there was :r-scene-pop-corn: scene, but I want it to be :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes -----> :baby-scene-pop-corn: if they was to remake it. hahahaha

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wow - I left for abt 3 days - I think it was Page 120 (?) ... now it's already Page 128 ...

A lot of catching up to do ...