4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^Prisna, that just made me smile!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. I like that song by Bua a lot. Every scene made me giggle. Love Fai and Jeed.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
6?? really?? they better extend it to like 8 or 9 !!! Din and Chaem didnt even get to know each other yet!! gosh.. but watever..im excited for Wayupak Montra..

I cant wait for my magazines to come in.. I just bought like 68 dollar worth of them.. Im that crazy for 4 hua jai haeng khun kao lols....

cecilia

Staff member
^moey, i spent a good amount the other day on ethaicd too lol ..
now that the mag came out .. i'm back on with the credit card again lol

Jubjib, thanks for the teaser of wpm -- It looks so AWESOME scary!

Prisna, those are beautiful works .. that's what happen when school and love come in conflict lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lols ceci... I went and spent like close to 100 for the books when Duang jai akkanee was still on air... and now i have to wait for wayupak montra's magazines... and a dvd set... hopefully the have a dvd set... with likes photobooks... deleted scenes.. stuffs like that.. i would definitely buy it...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i should have complained earlier, i didnt like the idea of the half episodes. they could have just made the transition to the next lakorn the first episode of the next lakorn. did that make any sense lol

but omg 6 episode is so short. it does mark and mint no justice. they had a good novel, but a poor script and now they have made it worse by letting it to have only 6 episode! i swear din and aim didnt have much screen time because they are focusing on all the others. i think that is extremely unfair. now i really understand why rasa said the book is best written and better than the rest. it would have been nice if we could really get inside din's heart. he seems reserve and cold in the description of the novel.

and i have finally found the reason why i dont like the 3 employees, it not actually the three of them, it's bualoy that pisses me off. im glad she slipped in episode 2 lol and i still need to watch episode 3 =(

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
For anyone who misses Fai/Nadech.. this vid is funny.
Found it on YT creadit goes to uploader MichiruChaan

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Thank for sharing. Omg, I laughed until I cried! :rofl: I love when Lom pulled Fai pant. :rofl: Fai are so hilarious. Fai's butt was in front of Din's face, plus he fart too. :rofl:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i still cant get over how short PLR would be. i always thought that it would be long because its a mystery and cha-em still need to prove her true self to her dad. im angry

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i watched epi 1 and 2 of plr and mint is sometimes annoying and they do need more on screen scenes of cha-em and din but i think they will be more to come. its not that bad to me though. its like evry other lakorn ive seen

fun

Expired Sarnie

anyone know all the songs that was used? i would like them lol

Valinny tell me about it. PLR had a lot of potential because the book just sounds so awesome. too bad they ruined a really good book.

msbabyblue23

sarNie Egg
I think that is pretty short too. I thought I read somewhere that PLR was going to be 6-7 episodes and that WPM will have like 10-12 episodes. I need to go look for that info again. I wonder if the reason for the most episode because it has all the pranangs appearing in it?

Well, be what it may. This series is wonderful.
yeah i heard that PLR is shorter than the other parts.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
anyone know all the songs that was used? i would like them lol

Valinny tell me about it. PLR had a lot of potential because the book just sounds so awesome. too bad they ruined a really good book.
yeh i no. i cant get over it. i dont no where i can find another lakorn with mark and mint as the couple.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ausa, thanks for sharing the link. OMFGGG!!! Those were some funny clips. I laughed so hard, I nearly vomitted.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Okay, so I have been MIA with lakorns in like 2 years but just a few days ago I decided to give this 4 part series a try. I'm barely on Aum/Kim series, which is very cute so far. Kim's very pretty & I can't help but stare at Aum's butt.. LOL. I really wanna skip Aum & Kim's series & watch the 3rd series. The dude who play as Din so damn cute! *drool* But I rather wait til the series is over so I can watch it. Gosh, I hate waiting.