4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just had to pause the lakorn to comment. the part where the ghost appeared lmao chaem couldnt run but they ran when they saw that bug... i dont know what to be scared of.. the ghost or the ugly bug lmao

nang keo you are not the only one. in each lakorn so far, i have been disappointed lol

i wished chaem and her friend were less annoying lol

annea

sarNie Adult
so sad DJA ended :( but hey we all should leave a comment on Paajaew's page requesting for Nadech and Yaya to be pair up again!!! heres the link to Paajaew's page! Lets make it happen! kekkeeke

http://www.youtube.com/user/paajaew

fun

Expired Sarnie
finally finished first episode of plr... that is so wrong... they locked luang, chaem's friend in a cage with a dog lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Loved the ending to DJA and the transition to PLR is good. I am happy to watch cutie Mark and Min. I am excited for WPM.

I can say I am satisfied with the end of DJA. Short but sweet. Nadech and Yaya did an excellent and amazing job with their characters. They exceeded my expectations. DJA is my favorite lakorn/series of all time. It is at the top!!! Nadech and Yaya, I'm so proud of you two!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I went back and watched epi one of PLR and as cute as Mark and Mint is...they aren't as captivating a couple as I had hoped. When they have a scene together it felt like two friends are talking to each other. Yeah, hopefully something clicked with them in the coming episodes. They are pretty darn cute but when together they lack the sparks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG the part when Mint and her friend were at the party. Is to funny when they were digging into the food then they saw Mark coming their way and they kiss :whahuh: :coverlaf:...

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, it's that spark that i'm looking for -- or that spark that need to trigger my heart/love for them .. i suppose b/c my heart is FULLY FAI RUK JEED, it's hard to love anyone else .. FIRST LOVE DEFINITELY is hard to forget. In this case, DJA have not gone from my heart yet .. a lingering side of me still wish it didn't end so soon -- i want more of baby scene.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I guess I don't really mind Mark-Mint lack of spark, so to speak, so far. I tend to think that different couple's gonna different vibe together.

Besides, Barry-Yaya probably had some advantage of building up the chemistry between them since they had shot WPM together before acting in DJA.

cecilia

Staff member
^you have a point there .. maybe i'm just too quick to jump in conclusion b/c i did not watch it FULLY yet to grasp onto the concept of their story.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This is going to be a rant post! wtf! Really awesome that at the jeed and fai' s wedding, one that they fought so hard to have, we get no private or cute couple focused scenes but of ALL of the supporting cast. They skipped entirely the part about fai loving jeed since childhood. It looked like it was cut out because he looked like he was going to string her along for a bit when he was like yea u never forget your first love then hed explain about the teddy bear etc but noooooo. They skipped or cut that. And I so called on the part about them just putting their lips together and I knew jeed would initiate it too. couldnt they move their lips muscles just a little?! Am I just too spoiled from all the previous cute scenes?! It didn't even deem natural to me. One of the most disappointing ending ever! Pa jaew tweeted that a reunipn is definite but that it'll be a while... not sure if i'll be watching plr, plz give me a heads up if fai or jeed appears...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hmm, episode one of Pathapee Lei Ruk doesn't appeal to me as strong. Unlike TH and DJA, part 3 doesn't begin with at least a sprinkle of bromance, their scheming, and all the other cute family dynamics that I liked in the previous two. I think that was it's selling point. At least for me.

Also, as much as I liked DJA, I was really looking forward to PLR, just because DJA seemed to have covered critical parts of Fai and Jeed's story at, quite a rapid pace, that there wasn't much else to tell in the story by ep 8-9. Though I would have liked some fanservice of scenes showing child Fai spying on child Jeed. :clap2: Fai's obsession with Jeed at such a young age reminds me of Cloud's obsession with Tifa in Final Fantasy 7. Both guys secretly crushes on the girl next door as a child and it's not until they've reached adulthood that revelations and confessions are made, after, of course, as necessary for storytelling, some kind conflict. Besides the secret crush/childhood love and even stalking/spying (creepy, creepy ), everything else is totally different. Though I adore both fictional pairings. The idea of how a small childhood crush can grow into such a powerful and passionate love over years of merely being "neighbors" or someone from the same town...is just...simply romantic.

But, yeeeaaaahhhh. I don't know why, even while DJA was still airing, I really wanted to like Din/ChaAem pairing and looked for tidbits of news about em. Not that I thought or hoped I would like their pairing more than Fai/Jeed (that's going to be difficult to surpass), but I wanted to enjoy another love story in 4 Hua Jai. Hopefully, the onscreen spark between Mint and Mark will come in the next episodes.

This is going to be a rant post! wtf! Really awesome that at the jeed and fai' s wedding, one that they fought so hard to have, we get no private or cute couple focused scenes but of ALL of the supporting cast. They skipped entirely the part about fai loving jeed since childhood. It looked like it was cut out because he looked like he was going to string her along for a bit when he was like yea u never forget your first love then hed explain about the teddy bear etc but noooooo. They skipped or cut that. And I so called on the part about them just putting their lips together and I knew jeed would initiate it too. couldnt they move their lips muscles just a little?! Am I just too spoiled from all the previous cute scenes?! It didn't even deem natural to me. One of the most disappointing ending ever! Pa jaew tweeted that a reunipn is definite but that it'll be a while... not sure if i'll be watching plr, plz give me a heads up if fai or jeed appears...
+1

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...funny so far, but not feeling it yet. Mark is fine, but Mint is not convincing to me. The transition was good too.

I'm upset that Fai didn't go into his childhood part about the teddy bear. I miss Fai & Jeed already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG the part when Mint and her friend were at the party. Is to funny when they were digging into the food then they saw Mark coming their way and they kiss :whahuh: :coverlaf:...
i cant believe she stuff the food in her chest. and that kiss was just awesome. din's facial expression was hilarious.

i dont know but i have seen the spark before the lakorn even aired back when there was only the bts clips. i guess i see that mark resembles first. first and mint c had chemistry. first and mark has similar feature, their posture and the shape of their face and must i add the hair lol

cecilia

Staff member
Hmm, episode one of Pathapee Lei Ruk doesn't appeal to me as strong. Unlike TH and DJA, part 3 doesn't begin with at least a sprinkle of bromance, their scheming, and all the other cute family dynamics that I liked in the previous two. I think that was it's selling point. At least for me.

Also, as much as I liked DJA, I was really looking forward to PLR, just because DJA seemed to have covered critical parts of Fai and Jeed's story at, quite a rapid pace, that there wasn't much else to tell in the story by ep 8-9. Though I would have liked some fanservice of scenes showing child Fai spying on child Jeed. :clap2: Fai's obsession with Jeed at such a young age reminds me of Cloud's obsession with Tifa in Final Fantasy 7. Both guys secretly crushes on the girl next door as a child and it's not until they've reached adulthood that revelations and confessions are made, after, of course, as necessary for storytelling, some kind conflict. Besides the secret crush/childhood love and even stalking/spying (creepy, creepy ), everything else is totally different. Though I adore both fictional pairings. The idea of how a small childhood crush can grow into such a powerful and passionate love over years of merely being "neighbors" or someone from the same town...is just...simply romantic.

But, yeeeaaaahhhh. I don't know why, even while DJA was still airing, I really wanted to like Din/ChaAem pairing and looked for tidbits of news about em. Not that I thought or hoped I would like their pairing more than Fai/Jeed (that's going to be difficult to surpass), but I wanted to enjoy another love story in 4 Hua Jai. Hopefully, the onscreen spark between Mint and Mark will come in the next episodes.
+1
I love child crush turn lovers kind of story .. perhaps you can watch FIRST LOVE .. great movie and it focus on something like this .. thank god, ending is awesome!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
hmm about the "spark" thingy everyone's talking about, i think it's still okay for the first episode since din and chaem are (unlike fai and jeed where she's even his first love) still strangers. okay naam and pubpen where strangers too but they didn't regard each other as a possible threat whilst chaem sees din as an enemy and he's totally suspicious of her... if there would be any sparks between them in this kinda situation it wouldn't make that much sense to me...

change of topic: can someone tell me how many episodes there are in plr??

puca

sarNie Juvenile
oh forgot, can someone please explain to me what was written on that paper chaem's sister managed to steal from din? i didn't really get that part since my thai isn't 100%

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched the whole episode either - had to stop at 10 pm and I'm still waiting for wishy to sub the whole thing. I just don't expect much when I start watching. Sure I hope for some kind of chemistry between M+M but I'll cut them some slack as long as the story is not boring.

Din-ChaEm are not gonna argue much I think. Din's a bit too calm to argue with anyone - well, I suppose except when it comes to protecting Nam. I noticed that in TH he always went, "Okay, okay" when people start to disagree with him. And at the beginning of DJA, he calmly told Jeed that Adisuarn always follow the rule.

Anyway, like mintwix said, there's no bromance (I didn't watch the last 1/2 hour - did Lom or Fai appear then ?) and I missed that too. Even when the family was having their meal (after Din first caught ChaEm), there were only the parents and Din. Btw, what were the parents talking about when they were standing at the verandah after the meal ?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
who knows what happened between din and cha-em's mom...and why does cha-em's dad doesn't accept cha-em as his daughter...so many questions and mystery for this part...

so far episode 1 is eh...okay...some parts are so stupid though and cha-em's character is kind of getting on my nerves....i cant wait until they actually fall in love which cha-em is already is lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i believe they're saying that it must be that 'one' accident that rise back up to bother Din. (i don't know exactly what it was b/c they didn't specify yet)

ANYWAY, when the girls and i watch this live this morning, we concluded the same too.. what happen to all the bromance, even i wish there's a little child running around the house, calling grandma and grandpa (though, it'll be to quick for Jeed to get pregnant lol -- still, hopeful LOL) *sighed* i love FAI AND JEED to deeply to pay attention to anything .. it's always FAI RUK JEED!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved the ending to DJA and the transition to PLR is good. I am happy to watch cutie Mark and Min. I am excited for WPM.

I can say I am satisfied with the end of DJA. Short but sweet. Nadech and Yaya did an excellent and amazing job with their characters. They exceeded my expectations. DJA is my favorite lakorn/series of all time. It is at the top!!! Nadech and Yaya, I'm so proud of you two!
I agreed with you. For me, DJA was the best lakorn for this year because it was not dragging and the storyline was great. Everyone played their characters so well.It was the first lakorn that I thought n'rai and p'rai didnt got on my last nerves. Nadech and Yaya's acting are beyond excellent for newbie. :thumbsup:

The ending of the lakorn was so sweet when Jeed kissed Fai. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Glad it was not a quick kiss. :dance1: Now I can wait for WPM because I really want to see Fai and Jeed, hopefully babies too. :coverlaf: