4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

nikki1786

LizQuen
how many times do i have to sigh when i look at Jeed and Fai... its just that these two got so much satisfaction. super love it! <3 LOLz

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ending scene makes me giddy!!! Mark stole the show for a bit there.... ahaha

cecilia

Staff member
I miss FAI ruk Jeed too .. for the last hours !!! i wanna see more of them peeking in PLR !!! and hope i'll get to see it too.

just Fai and Jeed, ka - the whole scene at the field :)
This is what i can make out of it : sorry if i'm a bit off (correct me if i'm wrong too)

Fai: What's wrong, Jeed? What are you thinking?
Jeed: Nothing.
Fai: Your eye brows knit, your lips twist and your eyes blink like this, you better not deny it from me.
Jeed: Smart mouth!
Fai: I love you so I have to observe. From now, if you have something in mind, say it loudly. Don't keep it inside. If you keep it inside, I'll find out in the end. Now tell me, what's wrong with my woman?
Jeed: I want to know .. if you can forget Pim?
Fai: Oh, this?
Jeed: No one can forget their first love.
Fai: Right! No one can forget their first love but the past is the past. We can't change or solve anything. Do you believe me? If I tell you to not be scare, don't suspect/assume, or worry/confuse about anything because from today onward, starting at this very moment, you're the only love and last love of mine. You're my beloved (the apple of my eye) and my sweetheart, only mine. And forever .. and forever, ever, ever.
Jeed: You don't have to be too loud. I understand and know it now.
Fai: I won't stop talking with your hands covering. It must be lips to lips (covering) then I'll stop.
Jeed: Crazy. Are you crazy or what?
Fai: So happy. (i don't know .. more like satisfy)
*Revised with help from Wishy.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
So in this lakorn Fai consider Pim as his first love and not Jeed?

from this moment on Jeed is his only love? hmmm... I didn't like the script very much there!!

imbabe

sarNie Egg

from this moment on Jeed is his only love? hmmm... I didn't like the script very much there!!
i think Jeed was his first love since they 're young but Fai decided not to think abt Jeed cos the family's conflict.

cecilia

Staff member

He said "JEED JA PEN RUK DIOW LAEW RUK SOOD TAI KON FAI'
Maybe i misword it but from what i understood it, i believe he meant 'YOU ARE THE ONLY LOVE for me and the last for me too."

This is so cute .. (it's from photo mania)

Credit: pantip

JennieN

sarNie Adult
yeah, but he stated from this moment on...which imply like right now...

Nadech look a lot like japanese in that photo - Now, can we have more photoshoot of Yaya and Nadech. That would be cool!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man...DJA ending was too short. PLR is very mysterious. I wonder what happened to Mint's mom.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
woot, now i've finally managed to watch the first episode of plr ^-^
and i really love the first episode so far...

i especially like how plr gives a whole diffrent feeling than dja, dja was - don't know, agressive, passionate?? din's story seems to be more on the calmer, mysterious side...

btw., din really is allergic to everything gay huh?? he was walking all gallant until he saw chaem and lung "kissing", he's reaction was too cute <3
chaem is cute too, she's already gushing over him 55

Merit

sarNie Adult
I actually like Mark/Mint's lakorn. Mark is very cute even if he is stiff somewhat still I like him. :0. I think Mint C is just super adorable. I can't wait until the next epi. I agree, it is a different vibe from Barry/Yaya but different is good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished the first 10 minutes of plr. lmao chaeam is already going goo goo gaga on din... mark is stiff but that is how he is in reality ahaha. i notice the way he talks in the lakorn is just the way he speaks. for some reason he just has this aurora that you cant seem to dislike his stiff acting. more power to him.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry you guys...but I might be the only one who's glad Doungjai Akkanee is finally over :sweat: Nadech & Yaya was cute, but it was dragging a bit for me. Maybe I'm just in a rush to get to Boy's lakorn lol. Anyway, watching Pathapee Leh Ruk right now and I like the storyline concept of it, but I must say...Mark & Mint don't really have on-screen chemistry while interacting. Mark is handsome & cute as heck, and so is Mint...kind of lol...but when they talk, it makes me feel a bit awkward :shrug:...hopefully I'll warm up to them. Excited about this story, though.

neena

sarNie Adult
had to visit even with a busy schedule! i am soooooooooooo sad right now because i won't get to see fai and jeed as the main couple anymore!!!! seriously, my energy just went down after seeing the last 11 mins of the series. i thought it was too short, they extended it? where? hahahaha right now i'm just praying nadech and yaya team up again real soon but nadech's schedule is so full...i'm sad!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, happy belated thanksgiving day! i'm thankful for NADECH AND YAYA!