4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I watched Seesan Update just now - and M & M hosted it! They're so cute together! ♥ ♥ ♥

And the BTS for Seesan was cute too! Mark kept making mistakes - hehe :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
i know i said i wouldn't be back until after thanksgiving but i just had to post this because i literally screamed seeing these!

^i think this photo would have been complete if they held hands. i remember seeing yaya with a kid who looked like this kid on her twitter i wonder if this is the same kid...

CREDITS TO PANTIP

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION RASA!!!!!!!

so lovely
love love

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I love that although this movie is coming to an end, we all still comment on the page like old time. Since the beginning until now, love Barry and Yaya. I really want to see the two name linked on a new lakorn. Hopefully it will be another slap and kiss, and romantic.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Happy Thanksgiving! My feast was delicious! "Duang Jai Akkanee" marathon today!!! Tomorrow is almost here. Live chat, live watching of DJA tomorrow. Fai and Jeed LOVE!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I kept forgetting to ask this. Is the actress who played Peemai a Korean / half-Korean ?

She's is Love Recipe with Ann, right ? The one who was supposed to be Ann's daughter in a lakorn and she also had a crush on Ken's character.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent seen a lakorn thread move this fast since jlr and sb days. it feels like it all over again. i am gone for a day and 5 plus page already flew by.

anyways im so excited for patapee leh ruk. i think i might be active again. i sort of disappeared when duang jai akkanee aired. =(

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Rating update for DJA

Ep.7: 9
Ep.8: 9
Ep.9: 7

Credit: kanata @ thaitv3 board (who got it from pantip)

Okays, i find it kind of weird that there was a drop from Ep.8 to Ep.9 =\

Edit: hehe, ty ceci for the NADECH hamburger, he's looking so delicious :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
Hahaha. i can't get enough of the picture so i made it into a banner -- (two separate one) ..

Happy LATE THANKSGIVING .. thanks to EVERYONE for sharing and encouraging each other to carry on with this fever. It's the fever i CAN'T refuse to accept. Thank you!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Rating update for DJA
A 7 for Ep. 9 ? That is indeed, uh, rather mindboggling. :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah the ratings didnt do too well. i was expecting double digit. that just makes me wonder how low 365 is?

fun

Expired Sarnie
nevermind i found out which lakorn went up against dja lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rating update for DJA

Edit: hehe, ty ceci for the NADECH hamburger, he's looking so delicious :coverlaf:
the reason why the ratings droped on epi 9 was due to the loy kratong day.) ending rating should reach double digit

cecilia

Staff member
the reason why the ratings droped on epi 9 was due to the loy kratong day.) ending rating should reach double digit
I'm usually not big on rating .. i'm just hope this will get export oversea :p
Get make into special collector edition of some sort .. it might make alot more money than just THAILAND.
this lakorn is definitely worth every penny of the sweat -- Why can't ch3 elders see this great opportunity.

BTW, wonder if they're flood with request yet on having this made into REGION FREE DVD?
Should us fans make a request in English and have it send over to ch3?
Perhaps, this is the easiest way to let them know how much their work is worth it for us oversea fans.
Having something writing in English is better than none in Thai. what do y'all think?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG remember that PRAEW magazine shoot with all of the cast from 4 Hua Jai, I'm guessing the theme is "family" - how cute!

and also, yup agree ceci! i wonder if they (ch3) even realise how big of a fanbase they have overseas. just because ratings arent as good for them as ch7 but we know that overseas there's alot of support for ch 3 series. *sigh*