4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Love the pic, Cecilia both the hamburger one and the Adisuan's family.
In the novel, the baby was a girl (sorry still can't figure out how to hide spoiler)and I don't think they change to be a boy if they still use that name Kor-yah, it sounds girlish. But the boy in the pic look so real, he looks so much like Jeed and he seems so comfortable with Fai. They do look like a real family.

viviant thank you for sharing Aum's pix in China. I'm very happy to hear that Thai stars are getting well known oversea. I hope channel 3 will expand their market oversea soon. Hope Nadech can make his name all over Asia too. ^^
My pleasure, Rasa. And thanks for your translation, it makes me know more about Nadech and love him more accorddingly. Good job!!! :thumbsup:

Ceci, Hamburger tastes soooooooooo good!! Heart attack? No problem, I like it and get used to it already!!!Those pains are such enchanted and you are really meaning to make us nuts, huh?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^I'm down with TARM HUA JAI !!!

So mad -- i keep checking PRAEW page for wallpapers but sadly, there were none of the pair except Mew :wub:
Yes! I want Tam Hua Jai too!! Love that lakorn. P'ek was so dominant too :coverlaf: I can see Nadech playing Kareem and Yaya would be perfect as Danielle.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh Thanks Ceci for the pics.

Nadech is looking better everyday! I was not too fond of him in his first drama, but now this guy has won over my heart.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
tarm hua jai with willy and lalita was one of my top fav drama ...nadech not bad as karim and yaya as michelle its gonna be a super next hit lakorn if they remake this one :woot:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm down...only thing is that storyline has a romeo and juliet theme too, only more class conflict. It's a good one too, but kind of on the boring side. It had a lot of cute scenes and scenes where willy and mew just roamed around the country looking pretty, but that's so p'kai's v style ahhahaa. ALl of Willy and Mew lakorns were like at a crazy/desired destination so half of the time the lakorn itself was a music video or something. If I had to pick a remake of mew and willy's classics, I'd do prasard muerd for them because I think Yaya suits the smart, classy, sassy girl role and barry can just play a hot doctor thanks. Same director as DJA too!! Of course it had to be mew and willy's version because that one is more romantic to compared to rita's and nat, talk about failure and a waste of a good lakorn. I wish they could do my favorite lakorn "tarm hua jai" but neither look Arabic/Caucasian. A nice compromise would be same storyline but different setting... or Janjira. I could see these two in those type of roles. No rawrs. I don't think I'd want to see these two in that kind of storyline.

Thanks for the pix Cecilia! I love Hamburger's shoots...they have really great taste, always!
I want "Tarm Hui Jai" type storyline too . Please no "force/rawr" scene. Slap/kiss is fine, but I can hardly stomach "rawr" anymore. I think Yaya taking Mew's career as a model would be fantastic. Like you have mentioned several times, M3Lhouse! Same goes for Nadech. I think these two should get new projects too. Written just for them. Adapted from novels like this series is fine as well. I am sort of tired of remakes. I do want Nadech and Yaya to team up again soon. Them shooting in a foriegn country would be awesome. Come over here to America!!! I want something with a little drama, comedy, slap/kiss, and romance is a must. If they did remake THJ, they need to change the rai a bit. The brother/sister bugged the hell out of me. I loved the one scene Daniella watches Kareem sleeps and caresses his face. Hot! It is one of my favorite lakorns. DJA is my favorite now.

DJA marathon over here. Remember DJA live Friday morning. We are going to chat on the chat thingy here. Kkrystal set it up for us. She is keeping names. It will be fun for anyone that can make it. I am waking up waaaaayyy early for DJA, not Black Friday, na. I am crazy, I know.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm down...only thing is that storyline has a romeo and juliet theme too, only more class conflict. It's a good one too, but kind of on the boring side. It had a lot of cute scenes and scenes where willy and mew just roamed around the country looking pretty, but that's so p'kai's v style ahhahaa. ALl of Willy and Mew lakorns were like at a crazy/desired destination so half of the time the lakorn itself was a music video or something. If I had to pick a remake of mew and willy's classics, I'd do prasard muerd for them because I think Yaya suits the smart, classy, sassy girl role and barry can just play a hot doctor thanks. Same director as DJA too!! Of course it had to be mew and willy's version because that one is more romantic to compared to rita's and nat, talk about failure and a waste of a good lakorn. I wish they could do my favorite lakorn "tarm hua jai" but neither look Arabic/Caucasian. A nice compromise would be same storyline but different setting... or Janjira. I could see these two in those type of roles. No rawrs. I don't think I'd want to see these two in that kind of storyline.

Thanks for the pix Cecilia! I love Hamburger's shoots...they have really great taste, always!

I get the feeling that Nadech would suit the role of Mor Parote better than Nat. Rita was okay but they had to make her really stiff and kinda mean. Khun Ying Uma was nice and caring and Mew Lalita portrayed that well. And I agree no RAWRs.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You gals should go read this article translated by THIP. I think it is when Nadech got interviewed by Mango Bango. Thanks, Thip. Nadech is just absolutely adorable.

Same article, different sites. Thanks Thip!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/47214-nadech-opens-up-on-his-life-in-the-indsutry/

http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=11298&hl=

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
From Fai to Jeed

Artist : Peter Cetera
Song Title : Glory of Love

Tonight it's very clear
As we're both lying here
There's so many things I want to say
I will always love you
I would never leave you alone

Sometimes I just forget
Say things I might regret
It breaks my heart to see you crying
I don't wanna lose you
I could never make it alone

I am a man who will fight for your honor
I'll be the hero you're dreaming of
We'll live forever
Knowing together that we
Did it all for the glory of love

You'll keep me standing tall
You'll help me through it all
I'm always strong when you're beside me
I have always needed you
I could never make it alone

I'll be the hero you've been dreaming of
We'll live forever
Knowing together that we

Just like a knight in shining armor
From a long time ago
Just in time I will save the day
Take you to my castle far away

I'll be the hero you're dreaming of
We're gonna live forever
Knowing together that we

We'll live forever
Knowing together that we

We did it all for love
We did it all for love
We did it all for love
We did it all for love

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ Bellfire! That was so nice. I love the look they give each other at around mark 1:00. I loved that part. I love all the parts of Fai and Jeed. I thoroughly enjoyed that. I missed your vdo #3. WTF? So many pages, I must of passed it.

Thank you for sharing!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
^^^ Bellfire! That was so nice. I love the look they give each other at around mark 1:00. I loved that part. I love all the parts of Fai and Jeed. I thoroughly enjoyed that. I missed your vdo #3. WTF? So many pages, I must of passed it.

Thank you for sharing!!!
3rd mv ka...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-A333dm6Qg

lovestar

sarNie Adult

this is a video of tawan deard. there was this part when mark says that mint likes him but it was in the lakorn, but when he said it, it was kinda suspicious

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I've been a silent lurker, but I sooooo have Fai/Jeed fever! I'm loving Nadech and Yaya, they're too cute together. I really hope they have another lakorn together soon!

here's the 2nd fanmade mv i did, using DJ Earworm's Mash Up 2010 songs. that means i included the dance episode of Fai and Jeed.
This is so cute!! Off topic, would you be able to post this song so I can download it? Thanks in advance!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
wishy has subbed the bloopers of DJA! :dance1:

She must really love DJA. I don't think she's ever subbed bloopers before - BTS and Talk Shows, yes but not bloopers.

TQVM, wishy!!!!!! :heart:

nikki1786

LizQuen
I've been a silent lurker, but I sooooo have Fai/Jeed fever! I'm loving Nadech and Yaya, they're too cute together. I really hope they have another lakorn together soon!

This is so cute!! Off topic, would you be able to post this song so I can download it? Thanks in advance!!
you can download it here from this site...
http://djearworm.com/like-omg-baby-capital-fm-summertime-ball-mashup.htm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sna~ LMAO... what's this can't have the father so you want the son??? you pedo.

Happy Gobble Day everyone. Gobble away on food and uhh pictures??? ahahha...
Bong,Im not pedo hahahah, but it's always nice to have more than 1 Akkanee, only if they are over 18yrs old. LMAO

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^if i can use such big picture as my banner .. i would have use the photo of the three, laying so cute on the bed .. i love how the child's laying there like he's with his REAL parent ... and YAYA AND NADECH just add the sweetness to make it even more magical -- the love feeling seems to flow all around this shoot .. by far, this is one of my FAVORITE shoot of all my FAVORITE PRANANG -- It must be the child effect. He DEFINITELY stole my heart completely with this shoot playing as Nadech and Yaya's child (in here) .. Love how he's all cozy and acting up like a REAL family with the two lovers :wub: --I feel like I'm in heaven! Been fainting so many time today already -- i fear I'll have a heart attack soon.
I think they should have another magazine with that kids. I want to see family feeding each other, having pillow fight, bathing the kid, putting the kid to bed, etc. :wub: I will have a heart attack if Nadech and Yaya have a family magazine with a concept something like that.

I want "Tarm Hui Jai" type storyline too . Please no "force/rawr" scene. Slap/kiss is fine, but I can hardly stomach "rawr" anymore. I think Yaya taking Mew's career as a model would be fantastic. Like you have mentioned several times, M3Lhouse! Same goes for Nadech. I think these two should get new projects too. Written just for them. Adapted from novels like this series is fine as well. I am sort of tired of remakes. I do want Nadech and Yaya to team up again soon. Them shooting in a foriegn country would be awesome. Come over here to America!!! I want something with a little drama, comedy, slap/kiss, and romance is a must. If they did remake THJ, they need to change the rai a bit. The brother/sister bugged the hell out of me. I loved the one scene Daniella watches Kareem sleeps and caresses his face. Hot! It is one of my favorite lakorns. DJA is my favorite now.

DJA marathon over here. Remember DJA live Friday morning. We are going to chat on the chat thingy here. Kkrystal set it up for us. She is keeping names. It will be fun for anyone that can make it. I am waking up waaaaayyy early for DJA, not Black Friday, na. I am crazy, I know.
I dont want them to do any remark, I want new lakorn for them. But if they have to do a remark, I want it to be Manee Yard Fah. I want to see Nadech in a uniform and Yaya as a princess. Dal, I would like comedy, slap/kiss,romance, and lil drama too. I dont want NO :r-scene-pop-corn: but I want :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:! :thumbsup: hahaha