4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just went and looked in my conversations, na. Teedee told me the name.

Kor-Yah!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^AH, it's a girl -- i see, i thought i read it's a boy .. *sighed*

well, i just have to keep it simple then .. Thanks all for looking so hard for me.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh it was a misunderstanding ja Ceci. Go back two page and you'll see i re-post the clip. Pa'jaew refers to Nadech as "Luk" also and I got confuse when Mark said "Ma doo look kao" I believe he's talking about Pa'Jaew came to check up on Nadech plus they took a picture together.

However,
In the novel they said Fai has a daughter name Kor Yah.(credit to Teedee).
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41221-4-hua-jai-haeng-khun-khao/page__view__findpost__p__720898

Sna~ don't be checking out my match made from heaven couple. I found them first.
Here you go Ceci! :dance2:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Teedee said it sounds like a daughter's name. I wonder if it will be a son or daughter? Man, I am going crazy again for Fai and Jeed. It is all because of that picture with baby, Henry? Imagine if they were holding hands? I'd be more nuts then I am already. GEEZ!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^To keep the fever high .. here's to celebrate PG.100 and our love for FAI and Jeed along with a hopeful child .. a TOAST to the fans, enjoy my small manipulation na. (i didn't do anything special)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Kor Yah sounds like a girls' name. Lolz I wonder by the time 4hua jai haeng khun khao ends what page we reaches.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Don't know, Prisna. OMFG, CECI!!! That manipulation is beautiful! It really takes my breath away, na. Beautiful, just beautiful!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love that the little boy is holding on to Nadech's arm.

Happy 100 to everyone too!!! Thanks, Ceci. That is a wonderful gift to us. Thank you.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Dal, your happy 100 makes me FEEL 100 especially since the Adisuan are popping kids here and there for us.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It feels real to me too, Ceci.

I feel 100 too. I am getting to old to be obsessing over fictional characters. I guess that is why I am obsessed cause their love makes me feel young again. IDK...Fai and Jeed have this affect on me. Love them more and more each day. I am going crazy, I think. I need to stop obsessing.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
WOW! Thanks for sharing the pix, peeps! :cloud9:

Now I want one of M & M ... pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeee!

cecilia

Staff member
Re-living the fever again.

*Thank god, Jeed didn't kick Fai or else .. my hope will be destroy lol

Such intense kiss -- *wondering in the cave now lol *

I think it's so sweet when Fai's the one who keeps pestering up to Jeed. Each time he's with her, he always the one to close his eyes (during sweet time)

Credit: pantip

Looking forward to this CH3 Concert clip being upload. I guess, it happen sometime around November 11, 2010 already.
Credit: mpksom

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning or good nite gals!!!!100,100,Yes,Yes,Yes!!!!

i know i said i wouldn't be back until after thanksgiving but i just had to post this because i literally screamed seeing these!

^i think this photo would have been complete if they held hands. i remember seeing yaya with a kid who looked like this kid on her twitter i wonder if this is the same kid...

CREDITS TO PANTIP

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION RASA!!!!!!!
Neena,weclome back angel, thanks a lot for the scan pics, I am just keeping screaming in front of my laptop now!!!! Fantastic!!!I am gonna pass out already!! :thumbsup:
Ceci, awswome graphics, Akkanee family just make my day!!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Just a lil fun stat, when DJA aired, the thread was at about page 31, 3 weeks later ladies..... :whistle: :clap2:

I hope they really load their last 15 mins w just Fai and Jeed. I'm gonna lose my shit if other people are involved... they barely spoke 2 sentences together in the last 15 mins of the last episode. Is there a chance, can we hope for a wedding night scene???????? I think if the lakorn is going to somewhat drive some of the plot from whether or not the leads consummated, shouldn't they at least fulfill it once it set and done? Oh please pretty please....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ "I'm gonna lose my shit..." OMFG!!! I am in public right now trying to not have a heart attack laughing so effing hard.

I hope that spoiler that Teedee translated will be in the last scenes of DJA. Better, or we should flood Channel 3 with complaints!!!

^^^ Ceci, WTF!? OMFG to you too. Shiet! "...service the fans with these desire scenes..." That sounds funny to me for some reason.

I love it here. I just cheered up big time!

cecilia

Staff member
^not that kind of scenes .. i meant the scene we want to see from the novel (those extra sweet romantic scene lol) -- or to be direct, the BABY SCENE ..

I'm just bringing my memory to tag along with me .. i can't get enough of these two : *crazy mode again*