4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ceci!!!! Do "Kiss me" by sixpence!!!!! With all the mountain and farm scene it'll be awesome! Plus the scene where they were hugging while gazing at the star at Din's resort! Can you add the part they both scream "Fai ruk jeed" and "jeed ruk fai" during the middle part of the song too as in lower the music and add that part in? Am i making sense?

Don't worry Fai will tell Jeed when he gives her the true confession. But we have to wait until next friday to hear it. Plus Fai has repeatedly said his love for Jeed and his love for Pim is different.

My saying of the day.
"Spring blossom once, Love can blossom twice. True love exist forever"

Doh. does that makes sense?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, but I'm glad to know that even though Fai knows both family fuel - he still manage to fall in love with the girl he knows he can't have. That's something I like about Fai. He did loves Jeed all his life!!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, just like that .. he risk his life to pursue her even when he know that death is waiting for him.
She really is his first love! Only small detail like the pink teddy bear can be stuck in a madly in-love man's head like Fai.

Krystal, i'll take in this suggestion with the other recommendations na.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, I can't wait to see what Fai will say to Jeed next week regarding the teddy bear and his first love. I would be too touch if he said according to what the spoiler is!!!

now, I can't wait until the next lakorn with Barry and Yaya...I hope they don't reverse the couple if Barry and Yaya are in a lakorn together like they pair them up with someone else!!

also, I noticed something or maybe just me. Like with Mak Prin is in a scene with Yaya - he have the tendency to looked at her a lot. Like I have a feeling he actually likes her in real life too!! if funny - but I feel that vibe. However, I feel like Yaya and Nadech do likes each other though...haha or maybe just my obsession!!

cecilia

Staff member
I sense they are too like the bts clips (crushing on each other).
It seems to speak a language of its own.
It aim toward our desire for the pair too.

As for Mark and his like for her? Maybe he's trying to get into mode b/c they're together in Tawan Deard lol

it. Plus Fai has repeatedly said his love for Jeed and his love for Pim is different.

My saying of the day.
"Spring blossom once, Love can blossom twice. True love exist forever"

Doh. does that makes sense?
It makes perfect sense to me -- for Fai and Jeed's love.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Don't forget that even when he had Pim. Fai still secretly watch Jeed from his private location up in the mountain. He watches her every move and knows almost everything she does. Plus all the brother knows he has feelings for Jeed even if Fai tries to hide it. They knew. Okay that's it. Off I go to re-watch.

When fai told his mom he can't love anyone anymore. It could be for both because Jeed was his first love. The family feud separated them apart. Jeed's father send her off to bangkok for highschool. During the year she was away. Another girl came into his life which is Pim. As he was learning to love again. His love was broken by Sila.Sila raped Pim. I don't think Pim told Fai what happen. Fai said Pim only told the incident to Pim's mom. I think Pim's mom must of told Fai. It seems that love doesn't go right with Fai. He feels he can't protect anyone and with his feelings crumbling more than once. He lost faith. He doesn't want to be in love anymore. His love will not only hurt him but the person he'll love also.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahh i'm ebhind on pages so i skipped to this page...have no idea what u guys ahve been talking about lol

but I just saw the ending! It was sooooooo goooood! Love Fai and Jeed forever! Love what he wrote on her cast. Cheesy but still cute!

does anyone know the name of the song naem sang at the wedding...i've ehard it before....wait nvm...it's his song mai ruk mai pben rai right?

cecilia

Staff member
^no ja, it's from POOYAI LEE GUB NANG MA .. 'Hai chun doo lae tur'

Krystal, i'm thinking he's doubting himself too b/c of that situation. His love for Jeed is stronger and that's why he suddenly jump from doubting to loving. if he's afraid to love again and not in love with Jeed, then why would he continue to pursue her years after years. Left alone, watch her from afar and reminiscence of being together with her. I think watching from afar says more than what words can describe one action so yup, these little details add up the weight of his love to Jeed than Pim.

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to add that despite our analysis on all these actions from Fai to Pim and Jeed .. in the end, only the he knows who's his true love. We'll find out next week (even though we had been spoiled already lol)

papaya

sarNie Egg
hi cecilia!! i also have a song suggestion "the kiss" by karmina. the lyrics totally fit them and there's also a reference from romeo and juliet kekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdwAsKR1aJ4

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think he loves Jeed all the along but he just have a hard time approaching her. He tried to approach her but in his own ways by picking fights with her. When she fought back he is happy because it shows that she cares for him. The incident that he thought he raped Jeed brought back memory of him Phim. I think that trigger him to pursue Jeed more bc he loves her and he don't want Jeed to go crazy like Phim. As for Phim I'm going to say Krystal is right that Jeed is probably not in the picture and if she is I'm pretty sure it's going to be like Milk and him. So if Phim didn't commit suicide then the circumstance outcome is going to be different.

Thanks for the song! Going to listen it to it while I study for my quiz. Damn science. :thumbdown:

Looking forward to the next storyline. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
I think he loves Jeed all the along but he just have a hard time approaching her. He tried to approach her but in his own ways by picking fights with her. When she fought back he is happy because it shows that she cares for him. The incident that he thought he raped Jeed brought back memory of him Phim. I think that trigger him to pursue Jeed more bc he loves her and he don't want Jeed to go crazy like Phim. As for Phim I'm going to say Krystal is right that Jeed is probably not in the picture and if she is I'm pretty sure it's going to be like Milk and him. So if Phim didn't commit suicide then the circumstance outcome is going to be different.
Ah, you brought up a good point on this .. i agree why he feel he have to clarify things with Jeed b/c of that incident.
Looking back to today episode, it is one reason why he's relief that nothing of such happen at the beach too. Good point!

Wow, papaya, her voice remind me of PALMY .. the lyric is good .. Seems to fit Fai and Jeed's character so much! Thank you all for the recommendation. After searching on youtube, i found some more .. i will get my act together and try to make another mv to allow us to live in Fai and Jeed's world again. I'll still take in everyone's suggestion for any up coming mv na. Thanks again ja.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thought of another song. แลกทั้งใจแค่ได้รักเธอ "Laang tung Jai kae dai Ruk Tur". 0_0

ahaha I'm a dew's fan.

cecilia

Staff member
^i FORGOT about this song .. thanks for bringing it back -- it fits Fai and Jeed as well !!! (i'm a dew fan too lol)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Oh don't make me start converting this thread to Dew now. 555+

You know great mind thinks alike.

:highfive: to ceci and noydarny

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
is that the ending? I think im not happy with the ending i expect more LOL....I cant believe it. Wheres the baby.........:eyetwitch:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
is that the ending? I think im not happy with the ending i expect more LOL....I cant believe it. Wheres the baby.........:eyetwitch:
I dont know! I think some of DJA will be with PLR. Hopefully, we will baby in WM, since all cast will be in there.