4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^most definitely -- it even make me sick to know that man like STEFAN exist and woman like Poo still go after them .. If i'm in poo's shoe, i wouldn't allow anything to happen between him and me, knowing how bad he is. He's neglecting her for his need, even though it's all business!

Now, with Fai -- he's willing to died for the woman he love, the woman he feel he's responsible for, the woman he think he can't live without. He went through all kind of turmoil to get what his heart desire -- doesn't matter what the situation is .. that's like SUPER FAI! the perfect man of my dream -- unlike AKARIN, the male slut who's selfish, unreliable and definitely DISGUSTING with the way he treats his body! Has no self-respect whatsoever!

A man like FAI is worth dying for .. no wonder, Jeed's madly crazy for him !!!
Offtopic: I agreed with you about Stefan. He sleep with other women, which I dont understand because I thought he try to get away from them.

A guy like Fai is only exist in lakorn. I wish I could find a guy like him! :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Prisna, I beg the differ about a man like Fai only being in lakorn.

I got one like our Fai. :coverlaf: Yes, I know how damn lucky I am too. That is probably why I love Fai so much. I also like the character of Edward from "Twilight" series. I like Jacob too though.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, I beg the differ about a man like Fai only being in lakorn.

I got one like our Fai. :coverlaf: Yes, I know how damn lucky I am too. That is probably why I love Fai so much.
Then, you are a one lucky woman! Im still searching for my guy who are like FAI! I have no hope in US, should I go to Thailand? hahah

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm still confuse about Pim and Fai - I believe he does loved her because she was the one who he dated knowing probably that he have no chance with Jeed, right? or because she was the one accepted his love but Jeed was already the one who own his heart from the start!!! didn't like how Fai always tried to ignored Jeed questions about Pim. I just hate the one he did the impression. It seems like he loves that girl a lot like more than Jeed! Which I'm dissapointed!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I almost cried when jeed talk with sila. So emotional lol. It's like the ending already. Fai ruk jeed how cute can that be lol. I'm soo hook forgot how bad the vikinhgs loss to the packers. DAMN vikings. My husband went staight to wishbone ch. He's was like screw Vikings I'm watching DJA

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Fai felt responsible to what happened to Phim. Sila loves Phim but she loves Fai. Sila doesnt like Fai in the first place bc of the family feud. In the moment Fai thought he loves Phim because there were no complications like his love for Jeed. After Sila raped Phim, Fai saw that if he didn't mess with Phim in the first place then Phim wouldn't end up like this.

Oh my goodness I have so many scenes that I l love...the first one when he found he didn't have anything going on w Jeed. He was smiling like a fool as they walked in the market and he told he was glad because if they do he wants to enjoy every moments of it. She told him to quiet down about it but he went opposite by shouting out to everyone that he loves Jeed and he kept saying Fai ruks Jeed. Also he said she is my gf. Second one he wad happy that her father approved of their relationship and so excite that he tried to kiss Jeed and in same time forgot she was hurt. When she said it hurts and he said sorry but he was like I want to kiss you. So he kisses her hand instead. Oh so many scenes to describe. The most romantic one it was he wrote on her cast and even p nu tor want to puke just from readin it.lol " Puying kong Fai...duang jai kong Akanee" so so sweet.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I don't noe the name of the singer but i think its the Ost to Poo yai lee gub na Ma???
Here's the song your looking for. Both by Namm. Yep this one is fro Poo Yai lee Gub na Ma
"Hai chun Doo lae tur"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axd433Ya19s

Here's the MV of Namm's song from DJA. "Mai ruk Mai bpen rai"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2_P8pqTFE

Jennien,

When they said Pim is the first person to accept Fai's love. Too me it sound more like Pim loves Fai and he accepted her love. I'm sure he likes her at first but later grew to love her.

He doesn't want to tell about Pim to anyone not just Jeed. He doesn't want to bring up hurtful memories. A girl he couldn't protect and he lost her too. Not only that the person that did all the bad deed was Jeed's own brother. He doesn't want to hurt Jeed either.

I love the whole damn lakorn. Even if there was bad scene but I love it all. Gosh. Such a work of art.

I think I know why Fai and Jeed works at the farm now. They sure like to brand their belongings. Fai branded Jeed and claim her as his. Sheesh that little boy...damn and I love that rock!!! It's so big but so bling bling.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't noe the name of the singer but i think its the Ost to Poo yai lee gub na Ma???
The guy who plays Preuk is a singer for Grammy and he sings that song it called hai chan do Lae tur. His name is Naem Ronnadech. He also sing the soundtrack for this lakorn call Mai ruk Mai pen rai I think that the title.

cecilia

Staff member
^Krystal, it's actually the song from POOYAI LEE GUB NANG MA ja:

ให้ฉันดูแลเธอ Hai Chun Doo Lae Tur [ Let Me Look After You ]
Singer is Ronadech Wongsaroj who play as Preuk (he sing this in DJA as himself)

NOY, i also love that part too 'Puying kong Fai...duang jai kong Akanee'
-- It's no wonder why P'NUTOR wants to vomit b/c he's too sweet --
Fai burnt p'nutor over and over with his excessive use of words.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
If go back in 3 years if nothing happen to Phim I think he would love her as lover. Since something to her he felt responsible and felt like a failure of not being there for her. That's why he is so protective of Jeed bc he doesn't want history to repeat itself and also anyone to hurt the girl he loves. When you saw how krapop going to rape Jeed and he get so angry and beyond angry that he beats the guys up so bad. Love Fai he is my dream guy where I can find a guy like him;-)

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm just a little taken b/c earlier, he said he might not be able to love anyone else anymore. Does he implying this statement to Jeed b/c their relationship got cut lose before it even get started or did he meant Pim? But overall, i THINK it's like love for a friend .. perhaps like Krystal said everything happen so fast for him and Pim, he might have misunderstood his feeling. Also, i think he took care of Pim's mom as he feel he is obligate to b/c he is the cause of Pim's death. Just listen to what he clarify to Jeed and her dad, it doesn't really show much love from him, more of like anger b/c he could'nt do anything to help her at the time. I think that if he does love Pim then, after all that happen between him, her and Sila, he would have told Pim that he'll marry her despite what Sila did to her but b/c it's not love, he didn't bother to do anything much except consoled her. Or it could be b/c she's ashamed of herself, she refuse his proposal?

I'll just concluded that he feel he is obligate to love her b/c she loves him more than his enemy and that he's the cause of her problem so it's right for him to get angry at himself after all that happen.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
see when Sila and Fai was fighting in the street and Jeed came to said to Milk that Fai have a string of girls and Fai answer to Jeed saying that in life beside his mom and Nam, there is one more girl that he loves --- that's Jeed right?

also, he told his mom that he won't be able to love anymore - does that means he already given all this love to Pim already? well, then that's sad for me because I thought he loves Jeed all this life. Is just that he doesn't have a pure love just for Jeed - but he always share it with someone else!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Hmm I think he would married Phim if she went to him. I think Phim is ashamed that she got raped by Sila So she picked death instead of going to him. I think he found out later because he said to Jeed and her dad that only two people knew that's Phim herself and her mom. Since Phim killed herself and her mom went crazy so no one can report to the cop. I'm pretty sure Fai found out by Sila because he like to say to brag about it.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^_^ ditto to ceci! Lolz guess what Im watching right now? Nam chai Mae. Lolz going oldies just like my age for a bit and then I'll do the TH and DJA marathon.

cecilia

Staff member
see when Sila and Fai was fighting in the street and Jeed came to said to Milk that Fai have a string of girls and Fai answer to Jeed saying that in life beside his mom and Nam, there is one more girl that he loves --- that's Jeed right?

also, he told his mom that he won't be able to love anymore - does that means he already given all this love to Pim already? well, then that's sad for me because I thought he loves Jeed all this life. Is just that he doesn't have a pure love just for Jeed - but he always share it with someone else!
I truly believe that the only woman who holds his heart is Jeed .. of all things, Fai remember and hope that Jeed still has his teddy bear. If she's not for his love, how will he remember such small detail.

Now on to Pim, i still see it as an obligation -- he's doing it out of common courtesy b/c someone love him. Like i've mentioned above, if he loves her and that he is MADLY in love with her, then why didn't he take responsibility and tell her to forget everything. I think she's ashamed of the situation b/c she did not get Fai's love but someone else who she hates. On top of that, it is the man that she loves who wants to take responsibility for something he didn't create. Perhaps, it's these guilt that trigger her to commit suicide.

If you think carefully, if your lovers love you dearly and don't mind what happen and even accept to take you back b/c he loves you, wouldn't you willingly give in and marry him? BUT if the man you love is only doing it b/c he feels he's obligate to do so, would you marry him then? By drawing these two conclusions, i feel it's the later half that makes her turn to death. Fai felt guilty b/c he can't help that someone who help him.

Anyway, i want to make some fai/jeed mv but can't seem to find that one perfect song ... anyone has recommendation?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I truly believe that the only woman who holds his heart is Jeed .. of all things, he remember and hope that she still has his teddy bear. If it's not for his love, how will he remember such small detail.
If you think carefully, if your lovers love you dearly and don't mind what happen and even accept to take you back b/c he loves you, wouldn't you willingly give up and marry him instead? BUT if he only doing it b/c he feels he's
obligate to, would you marry him? Drawing this two
conclusion, i feel it's the later half that makes her turn to death.
I agreed with you. Phim chose death because she doesn't want Fai to marry her because he want to protect her. In some part I'm pretty sure theyre relationship is not far as Jeed and Fai yet. I think he is still getting to know her too.

cecilia

Staff member
^it sounds like that as well.

I think if Fai really love Pim, he would have kill SILA instead of doing what he does. He loves JEED more b/c when she plead him to help SILA, he rushed in to help .. so yup, there's this big difference. If the woman you love plead you, you'll do whatever you want to please her so i'm sure that Jeed is his precious pearl. It's mean to compare Pim's love and Jeed's love to Fai but even if Jeed were to land in the same shoe as Pim, I would think that Fai will let all h3*ll loose and go after those that hurt his woman. His love will make him blind and crazy! Just look at the way he bang kraipop's head time after time. If he did love Pim, Sila would have been dead by now.