4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Omg! The ending to today's episode I feel like and for fai. Kraipop is scum!!! I wish the producers didn't have kraipop molest jeed so much I really can't bear to watch it. I'm skipping that scene in the future for sure. I'm sure fais going to rage before kraipop could really do anything. Can we talk about how the previews are for the episode after the following one. I'm pissed about that. Today preview will be Friday episode mark my words.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Did you see fai's eye?? those looks can kill!! He's so beaten up in these last few episode I feel so bad for him. He's gunna go on a rampage tomorrow. I agree he'll definitely save her before kraipob can do anything else.

Not only does he save Jeed but he'll save Sila and help out her dad too.

Side track conversation but still about DJA. Does Fai have a bedroom? I mean a real bedroom with a real bed? I always see him in the living room sleeping on the side lazyboy couch. Just thinking in the long run when Jeed moves in with Fai but then again he'll probably built a new house. He should built it right where the fence was before so it'll be halfway.

Ahaha im thinking far ahead.

forgot one more important spoiler
Do you know why Fai knows she has a bear already? Because he was the person that gave it to her since they were young.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If they want to do a remake with 4 couples.... 4 Mai Karn w/ Tanya and Mam Jintara I believe don't remember who the other casts were but I think pra'ek might have been Patson for Tanya... but this time the nang'eks will be Sisters lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I like the house being built where the fence once was. Me likey! Good idea, Kkrystal!

Yes, Kkrystal... :)
Because Jeed's dad threw her other one bear away after Fai brought her home when she got hurt. He was mad Fai helped her, I guess. They were 8 years old.

I went to that chat thing, Kkrystal. It is cool. We should do that tonight after I watch this episode. Just starting after Jeed's dad left the room.

OMFG!!! Could Fai get any sweeter than caressing/touching Jeed's face as she sleeps? My heart skipped a beat over and over again.

The way he touches her. Makes me :heart: :wub: :crush:

Getting light headed and going to faint from all this awesomeness. I am just so HAPPY!!! :heart: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh their nose touched! looks like its ending tommrow :tearybye:

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/128289

neena

sarNie Adult
goodness, i want to shoot mr. kraiprop so bad after episode 8!!! i hate him sooooooooo much right now!!! again, loving the sweet scenes!!! nadech and yaya are experts at making our hearts melt!!! they are so sweet together!!! love them!! i'm think i'm crazier then i was about ateam 2 years ago hahahahahah

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I just finish episode 8 , back daily life hehe my lil boy was like " mommy, what u watching lol. My lil bro posted on his FB jimmy loves jeed lol. Crazy teen. His yaya crush. The ending tomorrow. Soo excited forget football

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish episode 8 , back daily life hehe my lil boy was like " mommy, what u watching lol. My lil bro posted on his FB jimmy loves jeed lol. Crazy teen. His yaya crush. The ending tomorrow. Soo excited forget football
offtopic: Bong, how old is your son now? It too adorable how he a fan of Yaya!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Double post crap lol. Paown prisna my oldest is 3 my lil boy is 1. My oldest see me watching this lakorn see yaya she's his gf not mommy. Love pretty girls

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Prisna, yes to that. I think they will actually have one in WPM, ja.

Full circle for our Fai and Jeed! Yaaayyy!

I haven't watched the rest of episode 8 yet. I am at a basketball game. :thumbdown:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
It's not going to end tomorrow but next Friday like they did to Tara. One hour of Duang jai Akanee and another hour of Dins story. Well we might have Yaya and Nadech reunion(cross my fingers) because the producer for Sam noom nher thong want the boys and girls exclude Kimberly for her lakorn but problem w filming schedule for Yaya, Mark And Mint c but she got ok from Nadech, Boy and Margie.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Double post crap lol. Paown prisna my oldest is 3 my lil boy is 1. My oldest see me watching this lakorn see yaya she's his gf not mommy. Love pretty girls
hahah that is too adorable! now we all know who was his first fav n'ek! hahaha

^^^Prisna, yes to that. I think they will actually have one in WPM, ja.

Full circle for our Fai and Jeed! Yaaayyy!

I haven't watched the rest of episode 8 yet. I am at a basketball game. )p
OMG, I cant wait for WPM then. I really want to see everyone in there! :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, epi 8 was heartaching! i hated seeing Fai beat up so badly while jeed is deely in pain knowing she couldnt help him. how can Sila be so cold hearted! and selfish at the same time

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the recent result for tv pool! yaya took 2nd place right after kim when tara himalay ended. these two are coming strong

Best Actress:

1.Anne Thongprasom "365 Wang Hang Ruk
2.Yaya Urassaya "Duang Jai Akanee"
3.Aom Phiyada "Malai Sam Chai"
4.Poo Praiya "Jao Sao Rim Taang"
5.Pooklook Fonthip "Khun Por Waan Waew"

credit to ladyednamode

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 ladies leading all the way. I think Nadach probably going to be second for the male poll tomorrow. Since Yaya is so cute and did a good job w her role Jeed here what she tweets in her twitter page.
"Just managed to get away from the scary man who keeps telling me he is nadate! Thanku tibee katt and the guards in chula."
This is freaky.