4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Love Yaya so much she's cute I feel do bad for her I wanna shed tear along with her lol. I don' t want this to end at all

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Maybe her menstrual cycle was delayed, sometime that happened. My sister didn't have menstrual cycle for 3 years and now she still didnt have it, so it normal that Jeed menstrual cycle havent come for 2months.
With all the stress and excitement going around her, that's probably the reason why Jeed's cycle was delayed.

Anyway, has it really been two months since they "slept together" at Yai + Peemai's wedding ? Coz I remember Jeed telling Fai that her period had just ended when he ointed to her stained pants.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to cry with Jeed! :cry1: I cant wait for tomorrow epi! Love Fai' father, it's hard to find a father like him, he kneel down to Jeed's father. :cry1: I would not ask why Fai's mother chose him over Jeed's dad. hahahaha

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
omg!!!!! crying right now!!! i have never felt so sad for jeed until today, she was so helpless, i want to hug her too!!! i'm so glad fai is her man, he's perfect for her!!! I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM RIGHT NOW!!! WATCHING THE PREVIEW, MY HEART GOES OUT TO THEM!! AND FAI'S DAD, OMG HE'S SO SWEET TOO!!! OMG THIS LAKORN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Yup, he's perfect for her and she needs a family like Fai's.

Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Fai's dad
kneeling like that to Jeed's dad and to see Fai's mum reaction
but then again, that's probably one of the reasons why Fai's mum chose Fai's dad over Jeed's dad.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I just want to cry with Jeed! :cry1: I cant wait for tomorrow epi! Love Fai' father, it's hard to find a father like him, he kneel down to Jeed's father. :cry1: I would not ask why Fai's mother chose him over Jeed's dad. hahahaha
LOL Prisna, we were typing the same thing - you were ahead by a minute :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, he's perfect for her and she needs a family like Fai's.

Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Fai's dad
kneeling like that to Jeed's dad and to see Fai's mum reaction
but then again, that's probably one of the reasons why Fai's mum chose Fai's dad over Jeed's dad.
I agreed with you! Nam,Fai,Lom, and Din are lucky to have him as their father! I wish I could give Fai's dad an award for being the greatest and sweetest father. :thumbsup: Fai's mom is the luckiest woman! :D

cecilia

Staff member
So happy and glad to see JLR sisters in here again -- ONLY this kind of lakorn can reunited us again!!!

I'm back -- can fully enjoy the lakorn once again -- i'll start my analysis again.

I agreed with you! Nam,Fai,Lom, and Din are lucky to have him as their father! I wish I could give Fai's dad an award for being the greatest and sweetest father. :thumbsup: Fai's mom is the luckiest woman! :D
BUT JEED'S the luckiest of them all ^^ She gets everyone's love and FAI for the most part *now, i'm jealous but b/c it's JEED, Ceci's okay with it (borrowing p'nutor's words)*