4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
All I have is love for Nadech and Yaya. I am blown away with their performance. They have no reservation in their scenes together. This is what a call good acting. I just blanked on the director's name...he makes sure that Nadech and Yaya are giving their all. He is a very good director. Able to pull out these emotions from these two young actors.

I feel like I am watching home vdos or something. Nadech and Yaya just feed off each other in their scenes. It is so natural with amazing chemistry. :wub:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
watching episode 7 atm....OMG!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

I'm at the part where Jeed is feeding Fai the rice dumpling....instead of eating, he leans over and kissed her! :crush:

:loool: :loool: I was laughing at Noo Tor when Sila kicked him and he slapped him back.

Gosh the fight between Fai and Graipope was crucial...no wonder his name is Fai lol...

we'll be back to comment more later

I find it soooo cute how they call each other by their name instead of using chun or tur or nai

cecilia

Staff member
gosh .. i just got home and jump in right away before i head out to do some errands ..
so sad, i won't get to watch the episode fully until i'm done with everything tonight :(

The talks in here is so cute .. i can't wait to join in later. ^^

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
watching episode 7 atm....OMG!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

I'm at the part where Jeed is feeding Fai the rice dumpling....instead of eating, he leans over and kissed her! :crush:

:loool: :loool: I was laughing at Noo Tor when Sila kicked him and he slapped him back.

Gosh the fight between Fai and Graipope was crucial...no wonder his name is Fai lol...

we'll be back to comment more later

I find it soooo cute how they call each other by their name instead of using chun or tur or nai
LOL i know i was laughing at that part too hahahahahaha...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Toon I found this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/si-hawci-haeng-khunkhea/105242676202488?v=wall
OMG...thanks so much. I just declared my obsession on my status. LMAO!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I get to stay home, so I can "spam" without restrictions. I'm about heading to the gym, but I am going to bring my DROID with me to watch the rest while I do cardio. Anticipation is killing me.

LOL about spamming...as long as it has to do with DJA, I won't get banned, right? :coverlaf:

Jeed is in trouble now. Man, her dad hates Adisuan.

Goodnight, ladies. It is almost noon here. I just woke up to this wonderful day several hours ago. I am glad I got to chit chat with you all.
People at the gym look at me weird cuz I'll be on treadmill watching DJA and giggling to myself :coverlaf:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
LOL...my coworkers look at me like I'm insane 'cause I'll giggle and sigh and laugh my butt off when I watch this lakorn...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
can someone translate what Nam said to Jeed at the hospital - she have a suprise look on her face!

thanks
nam was telling her that the only symptom like that is pregnancy...something must have happen to jeed like she must have some kind of symptom to be feeling sick and i guess she went to ask nam....

she cant be pregnant bc her and fai didnt do anything yet.

anywho....It ended at the good part...tomorrow loooook super good! cant wait for it

btw, i'm not liking jeed's dad...how can u be on someone else's side than your own daughter.....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
can someone translate what Nam said to Jeed at the hospital - she have a suprise look on her face!

thanks
I translated it lolz i think it's few page back now since the damn thread jumps so fast.
Jeed went to talk to Nam about personal health issue. She told Nam that her menstrual cycle hasn't been flowing for 2months now and she wants to know why. Nam told her there could be more than one possibility but the main one is "Jeed might be pregnant" The informatin shock Jeed alot because she's so busy and so many things happening she didn't have time to think about herself.

Jeed is not pregnant yet. She will be in Lom's story.

For tomorrow episode I already translate that too. I'll edit this post in a bit with the upcoming scene. Dang it in page 58. That's 12pages back.

I know this has been spoil left and right. But I let's repeat it. They are from different scene. I'll add more later today.

Ex,
Jeed: I can’t leave with you. If I leave, who will take care of my dad and the farm? You already know how my brother is like. I love you, you’re the owner of my heart but my father is the owner of my life. I don’t want to leave with a bad reputation as a bad daughter.
Fai: I understand. Let’s slowly think things through. There’s a solution to every problem.

Jeed: I refuse to be anyone else’s except yours, Fai.

Fai: I just can’t do it, I want our first night to be filled with love from both side. I want the kind of happiness that last forever and not the kind that lasted once and filled with a lifetime of sorrows. I want both our families to accept us and share our happiness with us. I don’t like it when we have to sneak around and hide the fact.

Jeed: …this is not our first time.

Fai: But this will be the first time with our consciousness, our love, our emotions, and our yearning as a couple. I don’t want to repeat what happen before. That’s not the kind of love I want to show you. Jeed, I rather have you rest. Tomorrow will be a better day. We still have some time.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ I think they use their name because they're about the same age.

PS...

I just find it so adorable that Fai's parent was peeking in on Fai and Jeed's conversation. It's so cute esp.

Fai ask Jeed for her hand in Marriage and both couple smile

Forgot to mention *AWWWWWW*
Love the part where Jeed was feeding Fai. As she pull the spoon close to Fai's lip. Fai open his mouth to wait but just before he takes the bite he lean into kiss her instead.

I guess fai had a different definition of hunger.
OMG, Im about to have a heart attack from reading the spoiler, can someone help me? 30% completed, I have to wait 60%, so slow, Im about to be crazy! hahahah

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait how can Jeed be pregnant when she and Fai never sleep together. If they did..what part or what episodes?
Maybe her menstrual cycle was delayed, sometime that happened. My sister didn't have menstrual cycle for 3 years and now she still didnt have it, so it normal that Jeed menstrual cycle havent come for 2months.

cecilia

Staff member
I love that part .. IF YOU TOUCH MY WIFE AGAIN! I WON'T LET GO OF YOU!!! -- He doesn't care if he's hurt just as long as he can save his love .. FAI OH FAI .. I'M OBSESS WITH YOU!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I had the Hardest time watching the part where her Dad slap her and push her head... i felt her pain! :teary:
Awww, poor Jeed! :( i think Jeed's father and her brother are the stupidest persons in this lakorn, they got fooled by kaipop.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love that part .. IF YOU TOUCH MY WIFE AGAIN! I WON'T LET GO OF YOU!!! -- He doesn't care if he's hurt just as long as he can save his love .. FAI OH FAI .. I'M OBSESS WITH YOU!!!
Did he really used the word "MY WIFE"? :cloud9: