4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kkrystal!

Dal, yes, you are spamming definitely, LOL.Just enjoy it as we all fully understand. I d like to spam here as well if it's not too late.

Sigh,I really need go to bed now cos its 2AM here already. Nice to have all the chattings here w you all my friends. Goodnite or have a good day. TTYL....

P.S. 70 pages already, keep moving gals!!!Su Su!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Night Viviant. Lolz back to dorming for us. It jump 2 pages again. Wait until the rest of the crew comes in.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I get to stay home, so I can "spam" without restrictions. I'm about heading to the gym, but I am going to bring my DROID with me to watch the rest while I do cardio. Anticipation is killing me.

LOL about spamming...as long as it has to do with DJA, I won't get banned, right? :coverlaf:

Jeed is in trouble now. Man, her dad hates Adisuan.

Goodnight, ladies. It is almost noon here. I just woke up to this wonderful day several hours ago. I am glad I got to chit chat with you all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
goodness, i couldnt keep up with you everyone. theres like 5 pages for me to catch up? lol let me go dl epi 7 now..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Dal, this is what they roughly said and it might be way off but you'll get the idea. My thai is not 100% - more like 10% lol

Fai: What wrong Jeed?
Jeed: The story between us...it's too difficult. It's like this, and you're hurt this much already. What about in the future, how much can you stand? Everyday you'll get more weary.
Fai: How come you see my love like this? We must endure, no matter how difficult it is.
Jeed: I don't know what p'Sila told dad already about us. I went missing for a whole night like this, when I go back I'll get scolded for sure.
Fai: (No too sure what he said)...Uncle Pisar might see the goodness that I helped saved you.
Jeed: But dad love and trust that guy.
Fai: No one will trust an outsider than their own child. You must tell him the truth.
Jeed: Everything will be ok, right?
Fai: Yes. We must endure, if we want to spend our lives together. We must endure for each other...unless you change you mind.
Jeed: Never. In this life, I don't want another other than only you...Fai

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sweet hugging ang kisses and words spoken in Jeed's bedroom

The preview looks very, very good. I just bursted in tears!!! OMG...

I'll be back soon...like in a couple hours. Gym and lunch time for me. I might jump back on while I am at the gym between breaks. I am officially obsessed. Wait, I already was. :coverlaf:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe nikki :coverlaf: ^^ finally figured how to put the spoiler on. anyways, im off to bed too, it's like 4.58AM here...goodness the things a good lakorn does to you.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
awww night night bau and Nikki! I just got the script for Patapee lae ruk. Too bad it's to short. I'll wait until tomorrow maybe more lines.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Okay I'm going crazy here...can anyone assist me? What's the link to the face book page for this lakorn series? Anyone help I want to show my obsession on facebook.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Toon I found this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/si-hawci-haeng-khunkhea/105242676202488?v=wall

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, jeeds gonna be pregannt? that mean theres a :w-scene-pop-corn: but shes gonna get shot. i hope they wont lose their baby

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dal, this is what they roughly said and it might be way off but you'll get the idea. My thai is not 100% - more like 10% lol

Fai: What wrong Jeed?
Jeed: The story between us...it's too difficult. It's like this, and you're hurt this much already. What about in the future, how much can you stand? Everyday you'll get more weary.
Fai: How come you see my love like this? We must endure, no matter how difficult it is.
Jeed: I don't know what p'Sila told dad already about us. I went missing for a whole night like this, when I go back I'll get scolded for sure.
Fai: (No too sure what he said)...Uncle Pisar might see the goodness that I helped saved you.
Jeed: But dad love and trust that guy.
Fai: No one will trust an outsider than their own child. You must tell him the truth.
Jeed: Everything will be ok, right?
Fai: Yes. We must endure, if we want to spend our lives together. We must endure for each other...unless you change you mind.
Jeed: Never. In this life, I don't want another other than only you...Fai
Thank you, SethT. I got most of that dialogue too. The last words from Jeed made me cry. I seriously bursted in tears. Her words are so sweet. At this point I can really see/feel her love for Fai...she is totally vulnerable to him now. She'll even be more vulnerable in the next episode. Yaya's is doing well with portraying that emotion of vulnerability, innocence. Nadech is doing well portraying it too. WOW...as Nadech would say. Lol...

In the preview for tomorrow's episode, I bursted into more tears on the part when the fathers come face to face. What Fai's father does makes my heart swell with pride. He loves his children very much.

Tinah, Jeed just thinks she is. P'Non Tor will finally tell them what really happened on that "drunken, sexless night." Hehe...

neena

sarNie Adult
omg!!!!! crying right now!!! i have never felt so sad for jeed until today, she was so helpless, i want to hug her too!!! i'm so glad fai is her man, he's perfect for her!!! I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM RIGHT NOW!!! WATCHING THE PREVIEW, MY HEART GOES OUT TO THEM!! AND FAI'S DAD, OMG HE'S SO SWEET TOO!!! OMG THIS LAKORN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT