4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ I think they use their name because they're about the same age.

PS...

I just find it so adorable that Fai's parent was peeking in on Fai and Jeed's conversation. It's so cute esp.

Fai ask Jeed for her hand in Marriage and both couple smile

Forgot to mention *AWWWWWW*
Love the part where Jeed was feeding Fai. As she pull the spoon close to Fai's lip. Fai open his mouth to wait but just before he takes the bite he lean into kiss her instead.

I guess fai had a different definition of hunger.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Jeed went back home the day after.
She was very depressed cos her father misunderstood her that much. In her room:-
Jeed: Dad, you wont hate Fai any more? You finally understand me and him, right?
Dad: I wont hate that Fai if you marry Kraipop.
Jeed: I'll never marry a man who I dont love.
Dad: Do you love that Fai this much? Do you think he really loves you? No, He just deceived you to revenge me. You must marry Kraip after he gets out of the hospital.
Thanks, viviant! I didn't understand what exactly her dad was saying but I made a guess along that line. It's that part which Jeed cried her heart out afterwards, right ?

Btw, what happened to the pink teddy bear that
Fai won for her at that fair ? I remember her holding to it after they got out from the temple and then they met Sila and his gang. After that Sila made her go with Kraipope ... did she drop it in Kraipope's car ?)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
PS... I just find it so adorable that Fai's parent was peeking in on Fai and Jeed's conversation. It's so cute esp.

Fai ask Jeed for her hand in Marriage and both couple smile
Oh, that's what he said to her ? Hehe - and there I was, yelling at her to start
feeding him the porridge / the soup / whatever it was in that bowl ...

Dang, now I really don't think I can bear watching them co-star with other actor/actress in other lakorns. I used to be able to keep an open mind about it - I don't think so now ... hehe :p

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
See? I love how Fai is so confident/cocky, but not way arrogant. Well maybe a little arrogant. I love Fai's confidence. The looks they were giving each other were heart stopping. My heart is pounding so hard.
I C, you are still in the woods, so am I.
There are a lot of touching scenes tonight. You gals may read some spoilers before, just like those sweet dialogues which have been posted here. I do wanna share sth has not been mentioned but now its a litte bit hard for me to get the things in my mind recalled since I am still giddy.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Some captures while I was watching

Jeed is locked by her dad in her room, poor girl.

Fai sneaks in the house.

Nam shows up.

Jeed gets shot in front of her Dad.

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, that's what he said to her ? Hehe - and there I was, yelling at her to start
feeding him the porridge / the soup / whatever it was in that bowl ...

Dang, now I really don't think I can bear watching them co-star with other actor/actress in other lakorns. I used to be able to keep an open mind about it - I don't think so now ... hehe :p
Sth interesting here before Jeed showed up.

Fai's parents teased Fai w telling him Jeed went back home already, our Fai was such lovely pouting while saying he didnt want to eat anything.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMG...no one can "F" with Fai and get away with it. Viviant, thank you for the updates. I am just a little behind you right now. Viv, you are giddy too? I am very, very giddy. :coverlaf:

Mahsuri, I will have a difficult time watching Nadech or Yaya with anyone else, but I will support their work cause I love both of them so much.

Oh they censored bad words from Fai to Kraipope for messing with his wifey!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gahhh you guys are already watching it live?! Too bad I cant! LOL, I'm not reading any of the spoilers this time. Want to be surprise for myself

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
THIP, don't read. Sorry!!!

Not live, YOUTUBE, ja. From Kkrystal. Thanks, dear.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LiveStreetSeason#p/u/1/Ni6ssVibTTc

Crying! Oh, Jeed is holding Fai's face!!!!!! This is what I was waiting for! Giddy again!!! Fai doesn't even care about himself one bit. He only cares of the welfare of HIS Jeed. My heart is fluttering and so is my stomach. I love Nadech and Yaya. No one can compare!

Poor Fai...all his gruntly and groaning. He hurts for the one he loves.

OMFG, they touch eachother so TENDERLY! It is killing me softly...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
TubberyTinker,

The live session ended 2hrs ago. I gave them the youtube link to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_filter=1&search_query=%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5&search_type=videos&suggested_categories=1,24&uni=3&search_sort=video_date_uploaded

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH-3eLUVpJo

Will come back with something. Kekeke

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...no one can "F" with Fai and get away with it. Viviant, thank you for the updates. I am just a little behind you right now. Viv, you are giddy too? I am very, very giddy. :coverlaf:

Mahsuri, I will have a difficult time watching Nadech or Yaya with anyone else, but I will support their work cause I love both of them so much.

Oh they censored bad words from Fai to Kraipope for messing with his wifey!
My pleasure, just give me five dear, I am w you ,sooooooo giddy!

Fai always calls Jeed his wifey not only in front of the bastard like Kraipop but also when he talked w Din.You know he wanna let everyone knows how much he loves her all the time. He will protect and take care of her forever cos she is his heart. I was just killed by this kind of "Fai style",especially when he was blooding but he didnt care about it at all.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Okay I'm back. Ahaha I promise I am working!!!!

“What’s wrong, Jeed?” she quietly stared at all his injuries with remorse.
“You’re this injured”. The regret and pain never faded from her eyes.
“It doesn’t matter how injured I am or even worse than this I don’t mind if it’s for you”
“Don’t act tough. You should eat something”.
“If you feed me then I’ll eat”. Jeed stood up to go get Fai’s rice porridge.
“You’re so hurt how can you eat on your own?”
“Are you worried about me?” Jeed silently nodded yes. She dishes a spoonful of the porridge to feed Fai as he open his mouth to wait for her. As he was about to take a bite he lean closer to Jeed and gave her a kiss instead.
“Mmm…smell so good”.
“I thought you said you‘re injured and you don’t want to move around?”
“Because I want to kiss my wife… “. He gazed into her eyes hoping to find his answer. “Do you love?”
“Why do you like me to say that word all the time?”
“Because it gives me comfort and encouragement… It gives me the strength to fight on whether it’s work, raising the cows, to milk the cows, and built a house for us. Our house will have you, and me, plus our kids who will be running around playing.” Fai softly held Jeed’s hand. “Will you marry me?” Fai didn’t wait for Jeed to answer. He gently with tender gave her a kiss. Fai’s parent smile widely with satisfaction as both heard with their own ear, their youngest son, had just ask a woman for her hand in marriage.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Viviant!!! LMAO--"FAI STYLE" I love that phrase!

He doesn't eat yet...Fai goes in and kisses Jeed. Awwww......giddy again!

***EDIT***

Kkrystal!!! Aaahhh! Thank you for the link and the translation. It makes me smile.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Okay now I have to fully go back to work. I was doing some other translation but that was put aside. I'll be back again if I can get some more work off my hands. Ahhaha. I'm spamming!

I'm such a bad mod.

PS.
Anytime! It's about sharing the love.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was waiting for this moment, you know, Kkrystal.

Okay, I am a cheese ball. I am in tears right now. I need to stop crying so I can watch the rest of the episode.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Am I spamming? I like this type of talk. Watch and type at the same time.

I love the touch of Aof's song coming on. Love it. Still in tears. :coverlaf: :tearybye:

Kkrystal, have a good day at work, na! I'll be missing you!

What Jeed says to Fai there before she leaves. I got tears again... :teary:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Jeed's dad slapped her!!! OMFG...

He doesn't believe anything she is saying either. I dislike Sila and Kraipope so much.

Sad.