4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
@ mahsuri1284: Thank for the MV. Maybe Boy's charcter is outstanding Mark in this lakorn, and it seem like I am interesting in his story with Margie rather than Mark & Min.
Most welcome :)

I regard that each lakorn is special in its own way. I also feel that Boy's character is more interesting than Mark's (I think that Din's rather calm and quite a peacemaker). I'm anticipating Mark + Mint's lakorn all the same -- wanna see how it turns out at least. Besides I confess that I have this thing for Mark, lolz! :crush:

Btw, I'm wondering where are the MVs for Pathapee Leh Ruk. Hope wishy will upload them soon. ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Just woke up and came here to check out what is going on! My gosh, I am obsessed. DJA before bed and DJA bright early in the mornin!

Viviant, Kkrystal! Are you going to type while watching live? Busy morning...I'll be back soon.

Eeekkk...can't wait!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Dude:

Fai beat the crap out of Kraipob and he's mess up himself. Warning! Never ever get Fai mad. "If you ever try to touch my wife again I'll kill you"

He just climb up to her room. Fai is hugging Jeed. "I miss you I miss you I miss you" He pulls Jeed closer to hug her tighter and gave her pecks on her cheeks.

Awww damnit so busy with work....

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Just woke up and came here to check out what is going on! My gosh, I am obsessed. DJA before bed and DJA bright early in the mornin!

Viviant, Kkrystal! Are you going to type while watching live? Busy morning...I'll be back soon.

Eeekkk...can't wait!!!
I am here,Dal. still watching DJA, umm, just 30 minutes left,I think I can type more words right after the ending today.LOL.

nikki1786

LizQuen
synonyms of ADDICTION.... FEVER??? XD hahahaha that's why his name is Fai. XD

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Omgooooosh! Someone give me a heads up when its on YouTube. Seesansod says it'll end next Friday followed by plr.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Snitz! I walk away for 30minutes and it ended. I guess I have to watch it on youtube now.

It's already on youtube..

Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH-3eLUVpJo

If you want to find it. Copy and paste this "ดวงใจอัคนี" and under option selection "upload date" You'll see the rest of the parts there.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching ... Fai did the Romeo thing --
climbing up to Jeed' room. But someone's coming (her dad ? Sila ?) and Jeed got panicked and it ended there.

Next episode's preview ...
Jeed meets Nam! (I must say that I find her even prettier than when she was in Thara Himalaya).

Fai's dad begging to Jeed's dad.

Jeed gets shot - I bet it's Kraipope's doing.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
*Squealing* like a little girl/teenager.

Thanks for the link to YouTube, Kkrystal.

I think I might faint with excitement and then won't be able to watch. Thank you for the spoilers, Kkrystal and Mahsuri!

I'll check out your MV, Bellfire!

Giddy!!! :dance2:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
After the beaten up by Sila and his fellows in the temple festival.( May not be accurate due to my poor thai and bad memery.)
Sak:Lets go home.
Fai: No,I won't.
Peenmai: Right, We'd better go to hospital first to get you treated.
Fai: No, I'll go to see Jeed.( He worried about her so much and didnt care about himself indeed while hes bruised such badly. Ohhh, my heart beats so fast after hearing that. )

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
You're welcome Dal :) I just wish I know at least some Thai so I can understand better what's going on...

Anyway, last episode was all lovey dovey cute scenes ... this episode, I feel like a quarter of it was spent on fighting scenes. Jeez, I so despise Kraipope and of course Sila. :annoyed: Yup, like KKrystal said, don't mess with Fai when he's mad!

But Preuk and Milk are cute together! Lolz at the scene when Preuk took her home after all those commotion.
Her dad was waiting in front of the house -- with his gun! :-D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao i laughing so hard at the part fai was wearing the mask at the beginning of the episode. god damn, he look so funny *chuckles*

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Jeed went back home the day after.
She was very depressed cos her father missunderstood her that much. In her room:-
Jeed: Dad, you wont hate Fai any more? You finally understand me and him, right?
Dad: I wont hate that Fai if you marry Kraipop.
Jeed: I'll never marry a man who I dont love.
Dad: Do you love that Fai this much? Do you think he really loves you? No, He just deceived you to revenge me. You must marry Kraip after he gets out of the hospital.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
See? I love how Fai is so confident/cocky, but not way arrogant. Well maybe a little arrogant. I love Fai's confidence. The looks they were giving each other were heart stopping. My heart is pounding so hard.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
aww i must say it's so cute how they call themselves by their names - it's so cuteeeeeeeee, esp fai cos i dont hear alot of pra'ek referring to themselves by their names :wub: