4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
It's is addicting my husband is following the series on wishbone channel lol. Love yaya
My hubby hates drama so he doesn't follow any - but when I was watching this on TV, he did watch the scene of the dreams Barry and Yaya has for each other in Ep. 2 (when they mixed up their clothes from P'NooTor) with me and asked me to show that part again when I was watching it online. Hehe :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hey dal,

Somehow the dialogue is out of sequence?

The part where he ask her to hand feed him should be after the attempted rape and Fai rescue her. The part about him climbing up the balcony into her room should be the day after when she went home.

The last part about the nurse arguement is after Jeed misunderstand a situation(I'm not telling)

blah blah blah...I love the end part. I love the words he uses. When I get home I'll come and type it up.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^People should really do a petition on this .. i'll join this petition to have them in another lakorn as well as making OFFICIAL DVD set available for sale for this collection -- I WOULD SO love to get a copy and even willing to buy it without subtitle for an expensive price too. I'm that desperate and in love with FAI/JEED's characters. They really need to consider boarding their business -- take advantage of this opportunity and market their lakorn -- they'll make good money just like them KBS/SBS, MBC series. Also, the one thing i like to compliment about ch3 and that their lakorn are of good quality -- good script, great actors -- well cast and flow smoothly together. I so badly want them to make this into a collectible set. Any way we can inform the elders at ch3 to consider this option? I'm sure alot of us oversea fan would love to have it as soon as the lakorn get done airing.
Yes! Yes! Yes! How do we get those Ch 3 to realise that tehir lakorns have potentioal overseas ? Our local TV channels do show a few Thai lakorns from time to time but nothing from Channel 3, only Channel 5 - and Chanel 7 once in a while I think. (Basically because I think those TV channels signed agreements with Channel 5 + 7 only and not other channel)

Man, now I feel like bombarding our local TV stations with requests to show Channel 3 lakorns.:p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
OK, I dont want to speak too much, just show you all the new siggie of our Fai & Jeed. OMG, how long I have not been so addicted to a lakorn like this.....Hope you like it....And I have a feeling that I'll make more.....LOL

Luv your siggie! Do make more!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Whos the guy that play as the owner of the resort...i forgot his name? He look so adorable and very likeable too...
I checked wishy's blog. The guy who plays Phruk/Preuk - his real name is Ronadech Wongsaroj (Naem)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sorry about the misplacement of the sequence of events. I copied and paste. But you get the gist, na? Love the sweet words too.

Me ruk Fai and Jeed, ka....

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Been reading all those posts about requesting box set / subtitled set etc for this special series.

*sigh* As a non speaker of Thai language, I'm ALL for the subtitled set. I feel Ch.3 should start capitalizing on their lakorns. They have better lakorns than other channels and yet they don't seem to do anything about overseas market (well, at least here in my country since we don't get lakorns from Ch. 3 at all, only Ch. 5 and Ch.7)

Please come up with Eng subbed DVD set, Ch. 3!!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Kkrystal, I know what the argument is about. Jeed is a bit insecure about "that" whole situation.

I love the part where Fai was said he was pouting after he rescued Jeed from Kraipope's car. Adorable. I got a gutter mind from that part in the restaurant with Milk massaging Fai and Fai making those noises and yelling like that. OMFG!

Okay, I am going to watch from the start tonight...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ Dal,
actually the argument is about the brother.

The injured worker woke up and Fai reported her brother in plus there was problem about Fai's worker signing a document claiming he witness the deed exchange ownership when in actually he didn't even know. So there was a little misunderstanding there.

It was a great misunderstanding.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Thank you, na. I get it now. See me talking about something I have no clue about. (; LOL.

I can't wait to read the dialogue you type up, Kkrystal. Excited!

nikki1786

LizQuen
the song is about a guy tells how he and his girl argue a lot, yet in the end... he still chooses her to spend his life with.

Lyrics/Translations:
Song: Walang Iba
Sung By: Ezra Band

Ilang beses ng nag-away
How Many times we've argued things
Hanggang sa magkasakitan
'til we get hurt
Na 'di alam ang pinagmulan
not even knowing how did it start

Pati maliliit na bagay
Even the smallest things
Na napag-uusapan
that we've talked about
Bigla na lang pinag-aawayan
suddenly, we end up fighting

Ngunit kahit na ganito
Even though it's like this
Madalas na 'di tayo magkasundo
that sometimes we don't get along
Ikaw lang ang gusto kong makapiling
you're still the one i want to be with
Sa buong buhay ko
for the rest of my life

Chorus:
Kahit na binabato mo ako ng kung anu-ano
Even though you throw kinds of stuff on me
Ikaw pa rin ang gusto ko
you're still the one i want
Kahit na sinasaktan mo ako
Even though you hurt me
At sinisipa't nasusugatan mo
and kick me and wounded me
Ikaw pa rin
You're still the one
Walang iba
no one else
Ang gusto kong makasama
that I want to be with
Walang iba
no one else
Walang iba
no one else

Nagsimula sa mga asaran
It all started with a tease
Hanggang sa magkainitan
'til we've got angry
Isang eksenang bangayan na naman
another scene of argument again
Ba't ba kase pinagpipilitan
why do we need to force
Ang hindi maintindihan
this misunderstandings
Di naman kinakailangan
that we dont even need

Ngunit kahit na ganito
But even though it's like this
Madalas na di tayo magkasundo
that sometimes we don't get along
Ikaw lang ang gusto kong makapiling
you're still the one i want to be with
Sa buong buhay ko
for the rest of my life

Chorus:

Ikaw pa rin ang gusto ko
Even though you hurt me
Ikaw pa rin
You're still the one
Walang iba
no one else
Ang gusto kong makasama
that I want to be with
Walang iba
no one else
Walang iba
no one else

Ikaw pa rin ang gusto ko
Even though you hurt me
Ikaw pa rin
You're still the one
Walang iba
no one else
Ang gusto kong makasama
that I want to be with
Walang iba
no one else
Walang iba
no one else

Wag ka ng mawawala
So never go
Hmm, walang iba
no one else

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw epi 5 and waiting to watch epi 6..but i havent been feeling too well latly so its hard for me to sit and enjoy the laorn *sit* i hope i can be back to my normal self soon.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I checked wishy's blog. The guy who plays Phruk/Preuk - his real name is Ronadech Wongsaroj (Naem)
He is a singer for G'mmy He sings one of the soundtrack in the lakorn now. Plus he sings the song for Por and Ploy lakorn Poo Yai Lee Kup Nang Ma. He is so adorable in this lakorn. On his twitter page he has some pictures of this lakorn post too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tinah, I hope you feel better. I was sick a couple weeks ago with a sore throat and cough. Crappy.

I was at the gym earlier and I thought it would be a good idea to watch DJA. I was laughing so hard, I nearly fell off the eliptic machine thing. It's a machine like you are skiing. I looked down at the ground so no one would see me laughing to myself and think I was crazy. Fai and Jeed make me smile and laugh. Din and Lom make me smile and laugh. I love all the time the pranangs have on-screen and the cheesy lines and looks. I love it all. I am going to be sad when this one is through. I haven't thought too much about it yet. I am in love. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^dal, that's basically what i experience today -- it's crazy .. i'm out in the field playing with the kids -- then all of sudden .. Fai's corny love line pop in my head .. i smiled and grin so big .. the kids though i was smiling at them.

then i left to have lunch -- pop in my itouch to have the song i made the mv for fai/jeed love -- had it on repeat and reminiscence about them together .. then it's not enough so i stop the car, park and watch the mv from my itouch. It's crazy! One of these days, i'll get pull over b/c i'm watching DJA in my itouch while driving .. so bad!!!!

Yes, TEEDEE should write the petition in thai and we'll help find ppl to sign it .. convert them into a FAI/JEED lover ^^

Anyway, this is hilarious. I've seen this gif in pantip so many times but never really bother to pay attention to it ..
i just realize that with me being in here and typing so fast here and there on Fai/Jeed's love .. i'm turning into this keyboard maniac. lol

The couple wedding pic:

credit: tv3