4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I don't understand Thai but I'm guessing that Fai's just told his parents about him and Jeed. (His parents looked worried - which is understandable)

I really don't like Sila and Kraipop here. :annoyed: (Is there such thing as p'rai ? Since we have n'rai if it's the girl :scratchhead2:)

BUT, Mark is gorgeous in this episode!! (LOL just hafta say that :D)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I feel neutral about the 4 male leads in the lakorn but I love Barry the most. I use to like Aum Atichart a lot but somehow he starting to irritate me a lot. However, Barry is just so cute and adorable. He just funny like crazy

cecilia

Staff member
^b/c some role are meant to be good on the p'ek .. you are irritated by him b/c of his current commotion or that the role he plays is not to your liking like PIANG JAI TEE POOK PARN.

I'm liking NADECH in here more than his first lakorn with Mark -- probably with the help of Yaya, my new favorite n'ek ^^ They are the cutest thing ever.

Anyway, i love how he keeps on calling Jeed 'MIA' .. Love how he serenade her with his song ^^
and then out of the blue -- he sung Bie's 'LOVE MAK MAI'
Love their apple scene -- Cheesy Nadech is at it again, 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE MY SWEETHEART'
awe, i would so love to eat that apple with Nadech ^^

Khun Preuk and Mew are so funny!

She finally confess she loves him -- by announcing to the world! (that's b/c he take her on his word)

Mahsuri, there's such word as p'rai ja.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^b/c some role are meant to be good on the p'ek .. you are irritated by him b/c of his current commotion or that the role he plays is not to your liking like PIANG JAI TEE POOK PARN.
I don't think that the case - for some reason when I watch the whole cast on Ratree - I can't stand Aum in there. I hated the way he talked :lol: I don't know why but somehow I feel like he is trying too hard to please people like "kissing" up to them or something. He have no ground! However, this is beside the point. At least I did like him a lot while he was with Aff in JLR and Namtan Mai but now I think I would just go with Barry :)

Barry and Yaya will be my favorite just because I can't get enough of these two in here :lol:

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Hi, Im a newbie here. I've been a silent lurker since then but FAI and JEED made me come out from my shell. FAI and JEED are so adorable. These two compliment each other.. I cant help myself to join you guys... sharing some of their cuteness..

cecilia

Staff member
^WELCOME ..
i forgot to add .. i love that part where he goes
Last time, it was at the beach .. this time, it's not a bad idea to have it on the mountain' lol

So many hours, so many minutes -- a day is already too long for Fai -- he misses Jeed already!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Welcome, 1Crazynyt!!! It is so fun to all chit chat together, huh?

I finished episode 4 and 5 last night. I ended up watching the first three episodes again. I am seriously in love with Fai and Jeed. My heart just melts when these two characters come on-screen. Nadech and Yaya are very charming not to mention gorgeous.

The facial expressions that they both make and have, I love them all. Nadech has this left mouth twitch thing that he does. I noticed it when Jeed was mad at him by the poolside. I don't even want to mention his smile because that is honestly to die for. His dimples are nice and so are his lips. I love the shape of his lips.

Yaya is plain gorgeous. It's unfair how these two are very beautiful, hot, sexy, talented, funny all at the same time. Life is so unfair. Lol...

I think all the scenes of their imaginations were hilarious. All of them. I love, love the look on Fai's face when Jeed told Kraipope that Fai is her love. Freakin hilarious and oh so sexiness. I am also in love whenever Lom and Din come on-screen with Fai. Their chemsitry is undone. Lom and Din make me roll with laughter. I seriously neared vomitting yesterday, laughing so hard. My heart melted everytime Fai and Jeed came on-screen together too.

The horseback riding scene was so romantic. Loved that scene. WTH, with milk elbowing/massaging Fai's shoulders in front of Jeed?! That was pretty funny. The sounds Nadech were making were hilarious. I was like WTFH through that whole scene.

I loved all of episode 5. I love, love the scene when Fai told Jeed she stole his heart. I love that Din and Lom replayed the whole thing. I just rolled.

I am so excited about todays episode, I can hardly contain it. I'll be back to talk some more after I watch episode 6. I am planning on spamming about Fai and Jeed tonight. See you soon!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Dal, guarantee you'll blush so hard -- feel their love and feel sad for them at the same time. My heart beat for them each time Jeed's brother come in the scene -- i fear for them, Jeed does too but FAI just have to be so manly hot and keep on going. He definitely is the man to go to -- even if i have to died to love him, i will.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^WELCOME ..
i forgot to add .. i love that part where he goes
Last time, it was at the beach .. this time, it's not a bad idea to have it on the mountain' lol

So many hours, so many minutes -- a day is already too long for Fai -- he misses Jeed already!
OMFG! I am so excited to watch. I have to be somewhere in an hour. I can't watch until afternoon. Boohoo. Fai is such a horndog, but is so sly. *sigh* I love Fai and his charm towards Jeed.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
In the novel it was in a barn. I don't know who's barn though. HOT...

And so many other times. I can really see why because Fai loves Jeed with all his heart and soul and loves to show her. Of course, Jeed falls for Fai hard. Breathe, Dal, just breathe...

cecilia

Staff member
In the novel it was in a barn. I don't know who's barn though. HOT...
Well, he did tease about her a little today
when he sneak into her farm, disguising himself as a student.

I am so excited about todays episode, I can hardly contain it. I'll be back to talk some more after I watch episode 6. I am planning on spamming about Fai and Jeed tonight. See you soon!!!
It has been too long since I spam like this ... they got me smiling each time they're onscreen together -- i really am going to join the ship and be a NADECH/YAYA offscreen shipper fan. (too bad, they keeps denying that they're just bro/sis :( ... but i have hope, they're still young, perhaps that BRO/SIS stage will pass on and eventually join together in the end) .. I'm desperately wish someone write a fiction on these two -- i have so much love for them .. i'm seeing flowing hearts everywhere. (constantly playing my love fanmade mv of them and the butterflies just keep on building up in my stomach)

*I need to search for more sweet love song to make more mv -- they really are getting in my mind, heart, and soon -- take over my soul. (The fever is so high for me now --- as high as JLR when ATEAM got their things going on -- i can't sleep well, i can't eat (heck, i miss my whole breakfast and lunch yesterday and breakfast this morning -- just b/c of them -- i remember skipping work for ATEAM as well lol -- can't believe my fever is back again -- this time with them two! it's definitely worth getting hype.)

*yes, i need to take a deep breathe and let it out too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I have som fanfics I have made in my mind, but don't have time to put into displaying it for everyone.

Fai is such a passionate character. He is one to be vocal about being with Jeed 100% in every way. He wants her all the time in every way too. You can see it in his eyes and when he smiles. Fai is passionate yet sincere with his heart. He was extremely gentle when he kissed Jeed on New Years. Passion and gentleness all at the same time. What a good combination.

cecilia

Staff member
^oh, he is .. just like how he didn't think through before heading out to get himself kill.

i seriously love their small cute moment -- even when they tried to sneak around to see each other.
I love the sneak peck today when Sila came, calling out for Jeed's name. Fai just have to rush in to kiss her several times before he head out to hide. And that soft 'in love' smile on Jeed did it for me .. their love is so pure and innocent -- too bad they have to be in the middle of a family feud! *sighed*

Fai is such a goof man, soon his plan will be ruined with how blunt he is with his emotion -- i fear for them each time Sila comes on --
he's getting scary by the moment .. not helping either with Kraipop wanting Jeed badly to himself as well.

Mew's so hilarious today .. when she got home, she just have to hear what her dad sing to the parrot -- it's so cute.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Dal, guarantee you'll blush so hard -- feel their love and feel sad for them at the same time. My heart beat for them each time Jeed's brother come in the scene -- i fear for them, Jeed does too but FAI just have to be so manly hot and keep on going. He definitely is the man to go to -- even if i have to died to love him, i will.
I giggle like a school girl. You can really see Yaya blush in some scenes. She gets shy. Fai is my type of p'ek. He doesn't give up easily.

Holy bananas I have to go. I'll be back here and there, then for sure this afternoon/tonight after 4. I'll drop by before 4 for a bit though, but not consistantly.

My addiction for Fai and Jeed is worst than Non and Rin for sure.

I gotta go. Man, I am going to be late!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^they're the 'it' couple in 2010 for me -- they got me thinking about them 24/7 .. As the lakorn come closer to the end episode, my heart starts to sink. :( -- I even love them more than TIKKER/AFF or AUM/KIMBERLY! Let's hope PATAPEE won't do this to me too when it comes on air since I'm drawn to nice, calm man like Din. Not helping either when i'm loving Mark himself too --

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
When FAI and Jeed are on screen, Im really melting from giddiness. They make me blush every time Fai touches Jeed. What a guy, so tough and rough on the outside but soft and gentle on the inside. The Parents have to give credit for raising such a wonderful kids. What more addicting about this lakorn is the relationship between the siblings, their care, support and love for each other.

--Hey guys do u know where can I download a HQ version--- Thanks DAL and cecilia for ur warm welcome

cecilia

Staff member
^in the BUDDIE MEDIA section -- Peaches uploaded a better HQ version ja. It's not super clear like how KIT has up in her youtube but the resolution is clear enough.

I'm giddy about their intimate sceneS too -- all those kissing, hugging, and touching scenes are so cute and warm.

So sad that I have another long week to look forward too .. next week doesn't seem so good for FAI AND JEED :(

Caps from pantip: goodness, the thread trend there is so crazy -- so many topics these days on them ..

Credit: kerojung@pantip

Doesn't he just melt your heart with those dimples *fan self*

Credit: nadechworld