4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^i'm so used to NADECH .. i actually like this way, it looks cool. Naded sounds like NATE ;)

M3lhouse, i totally agree .. all those scenes are what we all want to see .. though it has been play repetitively but if the right couple comes in the right script and right time, it will just make it more romantic than ever ^^
however, i realize that he has already confess his love to her .. so how is this will make it easier for him?
Take her away from her family? == fly to PAWARAT and live with the king and queen PAWAN ^^
No way, can't leave the cows!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
thank god there are a few of the girls in here, spoil us craver like crazy -- just too bad, it's not enough for us me lol .. i'm so grateful but so desperately want every little detail about their love from those small bickering session to the big love at the end .. *sighed* how i wish they would include some of the intimate scene in the novel onscreen -- a little part of me hope they do and conceal these scenes from the public to have it air eventually ^^
Thanks to M3LHOUSE for the spoilers thus far. You are a sweetheart, dear!!! I am like you, Ceci, I love little, tiny details. I don't know why. Maybe it is the OCD in me. I have to get my house in tip top condition so I can enjoy DJA all weekend long!!! Instead, I am here. I promise I will get the house clean. Promise!!!

Agreed on all counts! Doesn't matter about her being to young. She's an actor payed to portray a character...And Jeed's supposed to be 23 years old...

Fai's my favorite kind of Pra ek. Strong yet playful and loves his woman a whole lot! And I really love that they'll be head over heels for each other and have a united front for most of the lakorn.
Yaya is only 17 years old, but like you said, she is playing an older character. People should separate Yaya from Jeed. Duh.

I also agree with you, again, Fai is my favorite kind of PRA EK. Love, love Fai. I mean Nadech is handsome, beautiful, funny, cute, talented, gorgeous, and all that, but so is Fai. I just love his character. I dare say, Fai is one of my top favorite characters so far.

I read from pantip that it got a 7 on its first episode... I didn't keep up with tara's ratings so.... but I'm purely guessing from reading several message boards and my own personal feeling that this one just feels like it's the brightest of the series out of the rest. I know two hasn't aired yet, but I just feel it...
One time, I saw TH was at an 8. Aum Artichart has a lot of fans. I hope the best for Nadech and Yaya to have high ratings. Their chemistry is high rating.

If they have a willing scene, assuming no one cleared up about their drunken sexless night, I wonder how they'll react when it's really Jeed's first time.... :coverlaf:
OMFG, m3lhouse!!! I hope that after their first time, they will realize that was their FIRST TIME. I love the innocence of the characters. I just love it. It makes me relate to that kind of love. The innocence. Again, I like little details.

It would be nice too, if they realize nothing happened and do have a willing. Fai and Jeed are so freakin sweet together. I can hardly stand it.

^i'm so used to NADECH .. i actually like this way, it looks cool. Naded sounds like NATE ;)
I will probably go back to NADECH too because I like the spelling better. I was trying out Naded and I don't know. I keep saying it weird.

cecilia

Staff member
^right .. i've tried but it's doesn't look right .. lol

anyway, stop by youtube before i head out and tj has this upload ^^

Credit: thinkjaden

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks to M3LHOUSE for the spoilers thus far. You are a sweetheart, dear!!! I am like you, Ceci, I love little, tiny details. I don't know why. Maybe it is the OCD in me. I have to get my house in tip top condition so I can enjoy DJA all weekend long!!! Instead, I am here. I promise I will get the house clean. Promise!!!

Yaya is only 17 years old, but like you said, she is playing an older character. People should separate Yaya from Jeed. Duh.

I also agree with you, again, Fai is my favorite kind of PRA EK. Love, love Fai. I mean Nadech is handsome, beautiful, funny, cute, talented, gorgeous, and all that, but so is Fai. I just love his character. I dare say, Fai is one of my top favorite characters so far.

One time, I saw TH was at an 8. Aum Artichart has a lot of fans. I hope the best for Nadech and Yaya to have high ratings. Their chemistry is high rating.

OMFG, m3lhouse!!! I hope that after their first time, they will realize that was their FIRST TIME. I love the innocence of the characters. I just love it. It makes me relate to that kind of love. The innocence. Again, I like little details.

It would be nice too, if they realize nothing happened and do have a willing. Fai and Jeed are so freakin sweet together. I can hardly stand it.

I will probably go back to NADECH too because I like the spelling better. I was trying out Naded and I don't know. I keep saying it weird.
You're welcome! Who else am I going to share my hobby with hahaaha. I'll continue to update as more stuff comes out. The latest update was about 8pm,i think, pacific time so maybe around the same time tomorrow they'll be more!

Yeah, I'll read "Naded" like "Nade ded." It sounds like a verb... Sticking with Nadech. Like Ken is really spelled "Kane" but we're beyond going back now! hahaha

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhhh thank you Akiviolet for the clips! you're so sweet! tell them we love them and they are doing a great job! hehehe tell Yaya and Nadech that we are have Duang Jai Akanee fever haha. Let them know the fans want another kiss/slap/kook kik lakorn from Nadech and Yaya in the future! heheheh thats my christmas list! LOL ahhh episode 4 tomorrw!

cecilia

Staff member
*you know, i gotta admit, compare to THARA HIMALAYA -- i like this one better too just b/c of the innocent love story and the fire in FAI .. he's the persistent p'ek i enjoy to watch as well. I remember why I'm so attracted to tikker's role in roylehsanaerai. It's b/c of his persistent to win her trust (too bad, it come back to stab him in the end LOL) .. however, with FAI, i can only cheer him on b/c he's so HONEST about his love for her after he realize that he need to grasp onto her before she distant herself from him.

M3lhouse, Fai remind me of sunny's in TRUE LOVE NEXT DOOR. He knows that if he use his sweet words, Kwanjai will run back to him in no time! Poor guy just have to confess and Jeed will comes running to him in no time as well. Just like when she's about to open the door after the kiss scene when he's about to confess .. (too bad, mew have to interrupt the moment :( )

anyway, i'm so happy! only a few hours before the next episode air -- i shall go to bed all happy b/c of what you had shared with me tonight. I'll be back to read more tomorrow -- Thanks na.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
For my dear, Cecilia and M3lhouse and all my friends loving "Duang Jai Akanee" or Fai and Jeed:

These are translations from my lovely, TEEDEE!!! Original content is from Pantip from those that have read the novel. I am sorry that I do not know who those persons are. Thank you! It was all in Thai of course, but TEEDEE translated. I just copied and post here if you all want little tid bits from the novel, ja.

THANK YOU, TEEDEE!!!

I can imagine Fai saying these things. Especially from the scene of Fai practicing in his room of how he was going to tell Jeed he loved her. Fai's personality is so heart-warming, witty, funny, cute, etc,...
wanna share some upcoming lines of Fai and Jeed, he's so cheesy but so cute hehe.

Fai:"help robbery intrude the farm help.."
Jeed startle wide eyes ran and cover Fai's mouth "shut up right now people who heard will think i'm really a robbery"
Fai"but your really a robbery"
Jeed got mad "what did i rob who when where"
Fai look at Jeed with touching eyes and said from his heart "you stole my heart when where don't know i know again i found my heart missing to be with you"
Jeed was shock with his words that sound so cheesy but when came out from his mouth made her heart melt

another lines:
Fai:"your my enemy...enemy of my heart"
Jeed wasn't prepare for this didn't turn her mood in time with Fai and she said"what mood are you in"
Fai:"in the mood to want to kiss the enemy" and he gonna bend down to kiss her but she shot him almost in the crotch which made him colic

Fai is so confident. I love that trait. It can be mistaken for cocky. After reading this, I wonder about the "drunken, sexless night" scene. Fai let loose since him and Jeed are so competitive. LMAO...
another lines:
Fai:"handsome or not don't know but truly sincere, over 100% responsible, don't drink don't smoke don't party at night,strong outside soft inside, hard worker,also love animals, with this many qualification is not easy to find"

After reading this, I got so teary eyed. So sad and sweet. It is the last scene from the lakorn or novel. Please don't read if you don't want to be spoiled. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;) LOL
and this line is from the novel. added...

Jeed ask Fai "between me and your ex-girlfriend who do you love the most?

Fai said "if don't count our family feud,pim is the first person that accept my love but with you even though is not the first to accept my love but you are the first and last person i will love.

***i read from the people who read the novel and posted on pantip board after i read the line it got me crying. hehe. Fai is super sweet. he melts my heart. but the post is in Thai so i translate it in english. here goes it's the last scene of the lakorn.

Jeed ask Fai "can you forget about Pim(Fai ex-girlfriend) who is your first love? Fai said "my first love is when i was 8 years old with this little girl who was running after to catch lookwah that she fell down the mountain so i gave her a piggyback ride home but her dad doesn't like me so tell me to leave and drag the little girl inside the house and toss her favorite teddy bear away,i felt sorry for her so i open my piggy bank and buy her a new teddy bear,and secretly ride a bike and drop it at the fence in front of her house. after 15 years pass Fai see that teddy bear again in that little girl room but now she's all grown up and he ask Jeed "do you know who that little girl is that was my first love?" Jeed smile with tears and hug him tight because the little girl he talks about is her. Fai whisper to Jeed "your gonna be my first and last love, the heart and soul of nai Akanee forever, i love you my sweetheart" and she hug him tight.

omg after finish reading it got me crying hehe. Fai is so sweet. the love he have for Jeed is for so long.

cecilia

Staff member
^okay, i'm literally melting into his cheesy love lines .. it's no wonder Jeed's went crazy for him ..

Dal, THANKS for the tease na == to TEEDEE too :p

*i'm seriously heading out to bed now lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
*you know, i gotta admit, compare to THARA HIMALAYA -- i like this one better too just b/c of the innocent love story and the fire in FAI .. he's the persistent p'ek i enjoy to watch as well. I remember why I'm so attracted to tikker's role in roylehsanaerai. It's b/c of his persistent to win her trust (too bad, it come back to stab him in the end LOL) .. however, with FAI, i can only cheer him on b/c he's so HONEST about his love for her after he realize that he need to grasp onto her before she distant herself from him.

M3lhouse, Fai remind me of sunny's in TRUE LOVE NEXT DOOR. He knows that if he use his sweet words, Kwanjai will run back to him in no time! Poor guy just have to confess and Jeed will comes running to him in no time as well. Just like when she's about to open the door after the kiss scene when he's about to confess .. (too bad, mew have to interrupt the moment :( )

anyway, i'm so happy! only a few hours before the next episode air -- i shall go to bed all happy b/c of what you had shared with me tonight. I'll be back to read more tomorrow -- Thanks na.
Yes, Friday came fast for me. I have had so much to do, but I squeezed in time for my obsession. :coverlaf:

Kongpope is one of my favorite characters too. Not at the beginning, but as soon as he realized he had fallen for Namneung.

I LOVE the innocent love story and the fire of Fai.

Night, night, CECI. I won't be here till way late Friday night. Have fun without me. :cry: :cry1: :teary: :whistle:

I will be back really soon. I will probably get to watch as soon as my house is clean, but then my DH has a concert tomorrow night. Of course, I have to go to that. :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Rating update

Thara Himalai
Ep 6: 8
Ep 7: 9
Ep 8: 10
Ep 9 (End): 10.33

Duang Jai Akkanee
The ep wasn't mentioned but I'm assuming it's for the first ep: 7 :S

I hope the rating has sky rocketed by now -- go yaya/nadech! :dude:

Credit kanata @ thaitv3 board
http://www.thaitv3.com/board/view.php?id=201001069&p=10

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
For my dear, Cecilia and M3lhouse and all my friends loving "Duang Jai Akanee" or Fai and Jeed:

These are translations from my lovely, TEEDEE!!! Original content is from Pantip from those that have read the novel. I am sorry that I do not know who those person are. Thank you! It is all in Thai of course, but TEEDEE translated. I just copied and post here if you all want little tid bits from the novel, ja.

THANK YOU, TEEDEE!!!

After reading this, I got so teary eyed. So sad.
i read from the people who read the novel and posted on pantip board after i read the line it got me crying. hehe. Fai is super sweet. he melts my heart. but the post is in Thai so i translate it in english. here goes it's the last scene of the lakorn.

Jeed ask Fai "can you forget about Pim(Fai ex-girlfriend) who is your first love?
Fai said "my first love is when i was 8 years old with this little girl who was running after to catch lookwah that she fell down the mountain so i gave her a piggyback ride home but her dad doesn't like me so tell me to leave and drag the little girl inside the house and toss her favorite teddy bear away,i felt sorry for her so i open my piggy bank and buy her a new teddy bear,and secretly ride a bike and drop it at the fence in front of her house. after 15 years pass Fai see that teddy bear again in that little girl room but now she's all grown up and he ask Jeed "do you know who that little girl is that was my first love?" Jeed smile with tears and hug him tight because the little girl he talks about is her. Fai whisper to Jeed " your gonna be my first and last love, the heart and soul of nai Akanee forever, i love you my sweetheart" and she hug him tight.

omg after finish reading it got me crying hehe. Fai is so sweet. the love he have for Jeed is for so long.

and this line is from the novel. added...

Jeed ask Fai "between me and your ex-girlfriend who do you love the most?

Fai said "if don't count our family feud,pim is the first person that accept my love but with you even though is not the first to accept my love but you are the first and last person i will love.

I can imagine Fai saying these things.
wanna share some upcoming lines of Fai and Jeed, he's so cheesy but so cute hehe.

Fai:"help robbery intrude the farm help.."
Jeed startle wide eyes ran and cover Fai's mouth "shut up right now people who heard will think i'm really a robbery"
Fai"but your really a robbery"
Jeed got mad "what did i rob who when where"
Fai look at Jeed with touching eyes and said from his heart "you stole my heart when where don't know i know again i found my heart missing to be with you"
Jeed was shock with his words that sound so cheesy but when came out from his mouth made her heart melt

another lines:
Fai:"your my enemy...enemy of my heart"
Jeed wasn't prepare for this didn't turn her mood in time with Fai and she said"what mood are you in"
Fai:"in the mood to want to kiss the enemy" and he gonna bend down to kiss her but she shot him almost in the crotch which made him colic

Fai is so confident. I love that trait. It can be mistaken for cocky.
another lines:
Fai:"handsome or not don't know but truly sincere, over 100% responsible, don't drink don't smoke don't party at night,strong outside soft inside, hard worker,also love animals, with this many qualification is not easy to find"
hahahha thank you! aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww wruv fai! he's a sweetheart. I love how he treats and speaks to jeed like shes's the most precious thing to him :cloud9: These quotes will actually appear soon like tomorrow's and sat i'm sure. The first quote not sure but I like his honesty.
That pim girl is also a reason why fai and jeed's brother are beefing really hard. They fought over her and she died somehow. The girl fai visits at the hospital is actually pim's mom. This is prob what fai reveals to jeed when she asks him about her because girl is insecure...she used to think he was a player...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

okay now you're flirting with me, bringing up my fav man SUNNY! He needs to win back Kwanjai asap! OT

I know...it's almost bed time, wake up then hopefully everything uploaded and i'll be watching and chatting w you ladies all day about it, awww yea!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
hahahha thank you! aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww wruv fai! he's a sweetheart. I love how he treats and speaks to jeed like shes's the most precious thing to him :cloud9: These quotes will actually appear soon like tomorrow's and sat i'm sure. The first quote not sure but I like his honesty.
That pim girl is also a reason why fai and jeed's brother are beefing really hard. They fought over her and she died somehow. The girl fai visits at the hospital is actually pim's mom. This is prob what fai reveals to jeed when she asks him about her because girl is insecure...she used to think he was a player...
The reason why is very, truly sad actually. Read the spoiler to satisfy your curiosity. Prepared to be sad.

Well, we got Milk following Fai around like a lost puppy. Milk is always trying to seduce Fai. LMAO. GubGik is hilarious. She is a good actress. I am sure through out the years, Jeed has seen many girls attached to Fai, not by Fai's choice though. Hehe. I can see why Jeed would be a bit insecure and thinks that Fai is a "player." I am glad Fai, Pim's mom, will reveal the truth about Sila to Jeed. Jeed needs to know how evil her brother is. There is one scene from the MV of Pop and Bowling that shows Jeed hugging a pink teddy bear on her bed, crying her eyes out. I can't wait to see that. Seeing snip of it already got me curious and excited. Yaya has nailed all her scenes so far. Anyways, here it goes:

Sila kidnapped and raped Pim, Fai's first person to ACCEPT his love. The beef is not only between the older generation now, but the younger, next generation. Sila is just evil, wicked. Pim was so saddened that she took her own life. Fai is so heart broken, he thinks we won't be able to love again. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to another girl. Pim's mom goes crazy/insane after Pim's death. Sad, huh? That is why Fai does not get close to many girls/women because Sila wants what Fai has. Pim was the first to accept Fai's love, BUT Jeed is Fai's FIRST TRUE LOVE, the girl he has loved since he was 8 years old (and LAST).

Here is what Teedee told me about the background and the upcoming episode:

Jeed will realize she had nothing going on with Fai after she sit down and analyze the incident and probably tell Fai to stop messing with her but it's too late cause he won't stop going after her because love her of course. and you may wonder if the love confession from Fai is real or a dream. yep it's real after he said love her they made up and kiss, aw sweet. and i'll tell you the big surprise spoilers: Fai was in love with Jeed since he was 8 years old but then their dads hate eachother so tell them to stop talking and see eachother so they were distance. but they were distine to be together so no matter what they will be together cause they are soulmate. so yeah like we predict Jeed is Fai first love since a kid. but then he has a girlfriend when he grow up and Jeed's brother kidnap and rape her and she kill herself so Fai was really sad so i guess he thought he won't be able to love again also i guess cause he don't want the same thing to happen to another girl. so yep the feud didn't happen only the parents generation but the kids generation too. so probably Jeed will be the reason that make the 3 guys(fai,her brother and her dad) stop the hatred with eachother because the love they have for her.

i dont think sila will be able to take jeed away from fai.
unless he kills her but i dont think he'll do that it would
just be cruel, killing your own sister.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^okay, i'm literally melting into his cheesy love lines .. it's no wonder Jeed's went crazy for him ..

Dal, THANKS for the tease na == to TEEDEE too :p

*i'm seriously heading out to bed now lol
I love, love his HONESTY. I am with M3lhouse about his honesty.

Your welcome. I just copy and paste from Teedee. I've actually had it for a few days. I've only been surfing and replying from my mobile phone. I am on my laptop now. I haven't got on this thing for months.

Thank you, Teedee. Thank you, Ceci for Star Chat and everything else. Nadech@2:02-2:04, that smile and face he makes saying, "owla" was adorable.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rating update

Thara Himalai
Ep 6: 8
Ep 7: 9
Ep 8: 10
Ep 9 (End): 10.33

Duang Jai Akkanee
The ep wasn't mentioned but I'm assuming it's for the first ep: 7 :S

I hope the rating has sky rocketed by now -- go yaya/nadech! :dude:

Credit kanata @ thaitv3 board
http://www.thaitv3.com/board/view.php?id=201001069&p=10
Thank you, SethT! This is good rating for Channel 3. I won't even compare them to Channel 7 ratings, because you just can't. More people get Channel 7 than Channel 3, I believe. I am so happy for Nadech (awww...this looks better) and Yaya!

I better get to bed. Sweet dreams of Fai and Jeed...

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhh old commercial of aump and barry ehehehhe he look so cute and fresh. He's in more commercials. heres the link.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUzNDM3NjA0.html

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
The reason why is very, truly sad actually. Read the spoiler to satisfy your curiosity. Prepared to be sad.

Thanks a lot Dal and Teedee,the spoilers really make my day!!! It gonna be fabulous, love the storyline and the chemisrty b/w Nadech and Yaya so much. cant wait~~~