4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think it would of been fine to leave "those parts" in the series. There are many attributes I love in Fai. He may be a horny toad, but in a teasing way, which I find quite hilarious and cute. Fai works hard, is loyal, and honorable and sincere with the ones he loves. Those are some noble qualities.

^^^Ceci, I like this series so much, I promise myself that I will learn to understand fully, read, write, and speak Thai one dayso I can read this whole series of novels.

cecilia

Staff member
^reading is too hard for me .. i've tried learning it myself but couldn't .. i wanna ask my dad to teach me but kindda embarras -- could ask my little sister but she's not fluent with it either. I would so love to read this fiction .. maybe if i don't know how to read it and you happen to know by then, you can be so kind and share the translation with me like i got spoil during NAMTAN MAI airing time -- I got spoiled so much in there -- so many direct translation .. i wish someone would do this for us too .. thank god there are a few of the girls in here, spoil us craver like crazy -- just too bad, it's not enough for us me lol .. i'm so grateful but so desperately want every little detail about their love from those small bickering session to the big love at the end .. *sighed* how i wish they would include some of the intimate scene in the novel onscreen -- a little part of me hope they do and conceal these scenes from the public to have it air eventually ^^

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think it would of been fine to leave "those parts" in the series. There are many attributes I love in Fai. He may be a horny toad, but in a teasing way, which I find quite hilarious and cute. Fai works hard, is loyal, and honorable and sincere with the ones he loves. Those are some noble qualities.

^^^Ceci, I like this series so much, I promise myself that I will learn to understand fully, read, write, and speak Thai one dayso I can read this whole series of novels.
Agreed on all counts! Doesn't matter about her being to young. She's an actor payed to portray a character...And Jeed's supposed to be 23 years old...

Fai's my favorite kind of Pra ek. Strong yet playful and loves his woman a whole lot! And I really love that they'll be head over heels for each other and have a united front for most of the lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
since Duang Jai is airing later due to some game or whatever does that mean it'll be shorter on tommrows epi? :scratchchin:

thanks for the spoiler!..i hope Jeed will be pregnant for real..i was just thinking about that too since her and fai assume something happen between them then they should have an actual willing hehe

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
how about the feedback in thailand it is more popular than tara himalaya or less? i think i got the DKJ FEVER :woot: ! this serie rock for sure hehehe is nadech really 180 cm? i dunno he looks more shorter than mark and boy
he doesnt speak jap at all :eek: ? i wonder why his father never tought him japanese coz more languages you speak better is ;) need more info of him hehehe

wonder if they khow that they got interfan around the world and how hot they are right now :rockon:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My dad tried teaching me how to write & read in Thai when I was younger...USELESS! :lol2: He taught both Lao and Thai when we were still in Thailand, where I was born. All I remember is "kho Kai, Kho Kua, Kho La Kang, Ngo Ngu..." Yah, that's about it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
how about the feedback in thailand it is more popular than tara himalaya or less? i think i got the DKJ FEVER :woot: ! this serie rock for sure hehehe is nadech really 180 cm? i dunno he looks more shorter than mark and boy
he doesnt speak jap at all :eek: ? i wonder why his father never tought him japanese coz more languages you speak better is ;) need more info of him hehehe

wonder if they khow that they got interfan around the world and how hot they are right now :rockon:
I think he spoke a little Japanese on Ratisamonsorn...no?

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what my sister said too .. she says speaking is okay but when it comes down to writing, it's way way hard. It's why she can't master the writing structure part. I'm so scare, don't even bother to attempt it. I'll just stick to what i know best -- the speaking part .. too bad that sometimes, good novel have to be in thai that even I can't even touch it.

M3LHOUSE, I understand what you mean. It's very time consuming and in the end, the payoff work have to be worth the hours of free time too so it's understandable that one have to consider here and there before they can do a big project out of free will .. (heck, even i'm choosy on subbing lakorn project and i didn't even do it alone lol) so yup, kudos to you for always providing spoiler na .. just that much already got me going -- just that the 'greedy' part of me wants it ALL in detail lol .. *shoo, go away greed*

I think he spoke a little Japanese on Ratisamonsorn...no?
It's rubbish -- he made it sounds smooth and fluent.

My dad tried teaching me how to write & read in Thai when I was younger...USELESS! :lol2: He taught both Lao and Thai when we were still in Thailand, where I was born. All I remember is "kho Kai, Kho Kua, Kho La Kang, Ngo Ngu..." Yah, that's about it.
I went to school back then too but during my childhood year, I skip most of the class session to catch them lakorn. How i wish i've never done that . I should have pay attention, stay focus and sharpen my brain *sighed* .. it's all b/c DJA made me regret of my learning experience as a child :(

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

I read from pantip that it got a 7 on its first episode... I didn't keep up with tara's ratings so.... but I'm purely guessing from reading several message boards and my own personal feeling that this one just feels like it's the brightest of the series out of the rest. I know two hasn't aired yet, but I just feel it...

Tinah, according to akiviolet, it seems like the run time is the same, 2hrs!!! And I think his dad is Japanese and his mom is from Khon Kaen.

If they have a willing scene, assuming no one cleared up about their drunken sexless night, I wonder how they'll react when it's really Jeed's first time.... :coverlaf:
they should keep the pregnancy because it leads to more conflicts in the story.................... like Jeed getting mad at Fai for tempting her then knocking her up hahahha. Then at the end Jeed gets shot somehow and Fai's worried about his wife and baby surviving...this good shiet man! I just feel like if they took this out, it'll be somewhat too basic or something...

Ceda, my dad taught me too!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"If they have a willing scene, assuming no one cleared up about their drunken sexless night, I wonder how they'll react when it's really Jeed's first time.... :coverlaf:"

:lolyup: You are so naughty! They should have a part like that.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm so used to NADECH .. i actually like this way, it looks cool. Naded sounds like NATE ;)

M3lhouse, i totally agree .. all those scenes are what we all want to see .. though it has been play repetitively but if the right couple comes in the right script and right time, it will just make it more romantic than ever ^^
however, i realize that he has already confess his love to her .. so how is this will make it easier for him?
Take her away from her family? == fly to PAWARAT and live with the king and queen PAWAN ^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Credit to Wishboniko(I call her Wishy)

Naded is freakin hilarious. His favorite foods are unique. He just makes me laugh.

"Excuse me! Please save your image by using the spoon!" LOL!!!

He has a pretty decent voice. He sure can hit some high notes, I noticed from the other clip and this clip. I like it.

Ratee Samosorn Break 2 Part 1: 06/09/2010

I missed this back then. Wishy subbed the whole episode. It is really informative and fun to watch. It is all subtitled in English by Wishboniko!!!

Thank you to WISHY!!!

You know, Mark is actually really adorable. I wasn't sure at first, but after watching a few interviews-Mark is cute. Nadech and Mark were both chubby and Nadech wore these round gold glasses and got called names. Be careful who you tease cause they might grow-up to be handsome, gorgeous men like Nadech and Mark! Hehe. Weir use to tease Nadech growing up since they are from the same village. Hilarious. Watch it if you all have time.