4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^ haha what's more he even pulled out the blanket that was between them :coverlaf:

edit: apparently a poster at pantip said that the rating for the first week of thara himalai is 8, she read it from ch 3 site http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9827601/A9827601.html

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I just saw episode one and totally love the guys as brothers. Hahaha, I think its so hilarious. Its refreshing to see Mark and Barry as brothers after Ngao Ruk Luang Jai as enemies of the heart.

Are the stories going to stay in the same lakorn? Like everyone will be in each other stories? Or will once story ends then the person will be gone?
I'm wondering the same thing. Once each series end, will the couples not be in it or are they all still gonna be there just like this first one? I would miss not seeing Aum anymore :tearybye: he's like the cutest one there lol. Hopefully they keep all of them around, i love all the cast members right now.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering the same thing. Once each series end, will the couples not be in it or are they all still gonna be there just like this first one? I would miss not seeing Aum anymore :tearybye: he's like the cutest one there lol. Hopefully they keep all of them around, i love all the cast members right now.
Saw some bts clips here and there - I'm pretty sure all 8 of them will appear in the last instalment "Wayupuk Montra". Not sure about the rest. But I've seen one short clip from (I think) "Pathapee Leh Ruk" in which Mark was running after Mint in front of the house (I think - or could it be the resort ?) while Barry, Kim and Boy were looking from the window.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh yes, I kept forgetting to ask about this. I was watching that short entertainment news aired before lakorns (SeeSan Update, isn't it ?) on Thursday Oct 20th and lo and behold there was a short bts news on "Duang Jai Akkanee" featuring Barry-Yaya's wedding. I was screaming like what -- aaahhh! Cuteness all around! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think it was a garden wedding or something - I hope I saw it right - I was a bit stunned when they showed it.

Anyway, has anyone uploaded the clip on YT ? I need to see it again to confirm what I saw ...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah, I also feel it's too short. I was thinking maybe it should be 10 episodes for each with 40 eps altogether (since it's Channel 3's 40th anniversary). Oh well ...
That's what I have been saying.

I haven't watched 3-5 yet during the weekend :lmao: , I had to help my grandparent move their things into their new house. No we did not rent one of those U Haul truck as the new house is only a 5 minute drive. It was definitely no fun moving in the cold rain. It took longer than expected because we had to take down and put up my grandpa's shrine to the new house, he's a shaman. And omg the new house is so small, we didn't know what to do with all the things they had. They had to give away a set of couch, because they now only have one living room. My house is bigger yet we pay about $50 dollars more for rent. So sad how all these people are losing their expensive homes.

From reading comments here I can't wait to start on ep. 3 when I get home.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Aum is so hot in this lakorn.(Looks like someone has been working out...love it) I am addicted to this lakorn. I love Kim and Aum's chemistry. I know it's Kim's first time, but not bad and I definitely see that they feed off each. I didn't expect N'ek to kiss P'ek then the hot :w-scene-pop-corn: scene....love it. I can't wait until Friday!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aum is so hot in this lakorn.(Looks like someone has been working out...love it) I am addicted to this lakorn. I love Kim and Aum's chemistry. I know it's Kim's first time, but not bad and I definitely see that they feed off each. I didn't expect N'ek to kiss P'ek then the hot :w-scene-pop-corn: scene....love it. I can't wait until Friday!
LOl omg Chewy came out of hiding!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^^ haha what's more he even pulled out the blanket that was between them :coverlaf:

edit: apparently a poster at pantip said that the rating for the first week of thara himalai is 8, she read it from ch 3 site http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9827601/A9827601.html
Ahahahaha!! You analyzed that scene better than I did. It was definitely a hot scene. Aum needs to be in a movie & do a sex scene!!! That'll definitely kill my curiosity. He's got such a hot bod!!! I actually really like Kim too. She's not skinny skinny. Her first drama only and I'm already impressed. But I'm jealous cuz Aum's get to be on top of her.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LOl omg Chewy came out of hiding!
:coverlaf: I couldn't be a silent reader anymore....especially after seeing Aum shirtless and :censor:.... :dance1:

Ceda_Lee...I did noticed that Kim has a booty! :whistle: I thought the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene played out really well and sweet!!! oh I'm soo glad they decided to go with "Real" kiss!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i totally love the willing scene! it was hot how they were laying on the rain and kim was on top of him.. hehe then when kim took him in to the cabin to change his clothes thinking he was asleep but he wasnt..so he got on top of her :w-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i soo dont want this to end yet. does that nean aum/kim wont be appeating on the next serie

its amzing how they put 4 series into 1 lakorn. love ch3!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think Aum and Kim probably won't end up with eachother because I saw some teaser of Duang Jai Akanee where Yaya and Nadech were getting married but Aum wasn't in the picture.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i tried to force myself not to watch that clip as i just finished ep.3... got to study for my exam so i wont be able to continue tonight. sniff sniff

about ep3 i was right about the plastic surgery. the robot story would just make this lakorn mediocre lol

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure they will end up together because this is ch.3 40 yrs. anniversary and it is a romantic drama. Remember Aum in the story is a prince he doesn't have to follow his wife all the times.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Yeah I'm pretty sure they will end up together cos remember in the title of the lakorn there a picture of them getting married and yeah what cookieking said made sense because he's probably busy doing his duty while Kim might come and visit her family